Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? (3168 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by jnrbayano(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Op,

Is it normal for you to think it isn't normal for a normal guy to spend quality time with his babe on his birthday?

Midehi, is it?

1 Like

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:

OK o. In nine months time, we'll know grin
oops...dont just pray dat ooo..dont see dat vision ooo...hey am in for it..loo
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
She is confused walahi.

See the heading of her post He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal

See the ending My love to all the romantic & faithful guys.

The question we should be asking is, Is she Normal?
Maybe the abnormality is his love on me...He too is not normal only on my love too..

1 Like

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
woky:
Love still dy shak ha like alomo grin grin
Hmmm...vry correct.
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Tallesty1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Midehi:

Maybe the abnormality is his love on me...He too is not normal only on my love too..
I wish you guys instantaneous recovery in Jesus name.

Amen

1 Like

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
decode55:
Mtcheeeew

All these 15year old children having boyfriends already. Chill, let your dad catch you, He'll flog sense into you.

Little rat tongue
Am nt a child...am mature dear
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
woky:
good!! Enjoy the love u both share, while it last.
this is the best advice anybody has given her. thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by ugonna1054(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
woky:
wht is normal if I may ask
iyaff spoil finish smh
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ruq:
Op your signature says FWB now I understand your reaction. You just want him to tap that and leave. I wish I was the guy.
if u were d guy,what wud u av done
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Yusphull(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
She is confused walahi.

See the heading of her post He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal

See the ending My love to all the romantic & faithful guys.

The question we should be asking is, Is she Normal?

LMAO.... Laughing in SWAHILI... grin grin
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Yusphull(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Midehi:

I will be staring back at you na coz na "Staring United" I come from abi..tongue undecided
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Ilekeh(f): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
lmaoooo

You've gotta love Nigerian girls grin
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yusphull:

I will be staring back at you na coz na "Staring United" I come from abi..tongue undecided
hahahahahahaha...u for no fit na.
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Ruq: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Midehi:

Give you the I'm not that attached to ya feeling, and we gon keep FWBing
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by andrejerry(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Midehi:
Just celebrated his birthday and he dodged away from his party in d mornin to be with me, i was with him alone all through till the next day..i was jus staring @ him wondering if he has gone kolomental...dou kudos to him cos i enjoyed all d chopables...*wink*#

But he later called his friends to go on with the party, eating & drinkin.

Pls guys...is there any name to call this kind of love?

U can bully me, its a normal thing in this forum,even abuse but i av promise mysef never to insult back agn..

My love to all the romantic & faithful guys.
he values you or maybe others were unavailable *hides*

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Mentality / 20 Weird Things Most Men Dunno About The Female Body / My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.