Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari (1084 Views)

What Prominents Nigerian's Say About Buhari / What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari / What Prominents Nigerians Says About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by bola4dprec(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2014
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIAN'S SAYS ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime
have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians.
Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just
fear, let‘s go to jail “ – OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the
Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasanjo,
in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some
extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from
him.“ – LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct
that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“ –GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot,
respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“ -PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over- throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I
am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best
known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“ –LATE ABACHA

(PTF inaugural speech). “If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an
honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to
donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his
ability to right all the nation wrongs- ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. Buhari‘s presidency was
always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“ –PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wether he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider follower-ship
among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

We want new Nigeria;
Let's vote for change;
GMB 15 is the answer.
Vote OGMB 2015.
Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by DesChyko: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2014
Before you paint GMB as Angel Michael, bear in mind that he is a 'muslim'. And we still remember his takes on voting strategy, BH and violence.

1 Like

Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2014
ALL THE PEOPLE YOU QOUTED ARE OR WERE MUSLIMS. DO YOU EXPECT LESS FROM HIS FRIENDS AND PARTNERS?
Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by pacesetter939: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2014
Maj. Gen. M. Buhari is set to offer his all to making Nigeria and Nigerians stand tall at all fronts in the comity of nations, if given the opportunity.

Be a volunteer for the Buhari course!
Tell someone about #Buhari/OsinjajoFor2015 today

2 Likes

Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by egift(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2014
DesChyko:
Before you paint GMB as Angel Michael, bear in mind that he is a 'muslim'. And we still remember his takes on voting strategy, BH and violence.

So being a Muslim is now evil? You are a religious Fanatic and a Bigot. Shame on you.
Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by bola4dprec(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2014
DesChyko:
General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is
hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and
rectitude” Incorruptible – President Olusegun Obasanjo,
in his book, “Not My Will”.
Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari is a time waster

72 + 8 = 80

Not in this dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2014
tongue

Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by egift(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2014
PDP and their agent has degenerated to senseless personal attacks and insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians as a means of hoodwinking Nigerians to perpetuate their Corruption Based Administration.

Only we Nigerians have the power to stop this Madness and redeem Nigeria by voting out Jonathan.
Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2014
by special grace of God on Feb 15 2015 GMB will win convincely hmm.

1 Like

Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by bola4dprec(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:
Buhari is a time waster

72 + 8 = 80

Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by crownwealth: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:
Buhari is a time waster

72 + 8 = 80

Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by OKDnigeria: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mohammadu Buhari’s record as a military head of state will perpetually render him unelectable because Nigerians will never desire a repeat of such administration. – Mallam Nasir el-Rufai.
“While it is true that neither youth nor age supplies wisdom on their own, it makes sense to ask those who have been recurring decimals in our country’s sorry history to leave the stage. I’m amazed that General Buhari cannot debate this matter without scurrying to the gutter, making claims that are baseless and unsupported by any facts,” said Mr. El-Rufai, describing Mr. Buhari’s leadership style as parochial and insensitive to Nigeria’s diverse background.

https://www.nairaland.com/841404/el-rufai-insists-buhari-unelectable-hypocrites
Re: What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari by DesChyko: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
egift:

So being a Muslim is now evil? You are a religious Fanatic and a Bigot. Shame on you.

You're so blinded by your thirst for defending Buhari at every twist and turn that you can't discern the non-existent relationship between 'Angel Michael' and 'Islam'.

Keep painting yourself black and blaming it on someone else.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Ibb’s Speech After He Overthrew General Buhari In 1985 (READ) / Deconstructing Educational Requirement For Office Of The President In Nigeria / APC Candidate Lights Up Ogun Communities With N50million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.