Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG (22387 Views)

Breaking!! August Salaries To Be DELAYED (FG IS BROKE)!!! / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by synergycom19: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
They haven't paid most of them,even one is owning me some money,that y i know.Maybe the loan they are prcessing to pay the salaries is yet to be approved. Because federal government now borrows to even pay salaries.
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by MudRaker: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
BigBossMan:

You, your family and the people you are trying to cover - up for are the daft ones.

Stop being a pleb.
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by AdmiralISAAC(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Same old story, just a different day angry so clueless he doesn't even know he's sittin on a tym bomb!
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by retepmurt(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
If workers hav not collected their salaries by 20th of december,i wonder how the xmas wil be in their different homes.
This govt is insentitive to the plight of the people.And all these politicians needs for xmas wld have been sent to their homes.Cows wld ve been distributed,bags of rice and money wld ve been shared among themselves.
Our leaders are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by Nosyke(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
omokab:
We don't even know the side that is giving false story.But I know some MDAs were been paid certain percentage of their salary instead of full salary I.e NESREA have not been paid their full salary since may of this year.NAFDAC go on strike because of similar issues.when is civil servant will start enjoy their life?pls give them what belong to them all the arrers should be paid before xmas or end of the year.Or do you want them to start collecting on credit or their children start begin for food on xmas period.

I give up.....
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by Naseeeer(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
superneutral:
lies at the pick
PEAK
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by lillyjane(f): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
hmmmm

click http://www..com for your health, wellness and beauty tips
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by akinyeleaa: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
GEJ no pay even if 4 d sake of xmas, if na GMB now, then go say na because hin be bigot. Blockheaded fowls
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by revolt(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
omokab:
We don't even know the side that is giving false story.But I know some MDAs were been paid certain percentage of their salary instead of full salary I.e NESREA have not been paid their full salary since may of this year.NAFDAC go on strike because of similar issues.when is civil servant will start enjoy their life?pls give them what belong to them all the arrers should be paid before xmas or end of the year.Or do you want them to start collecting on credit or their children start begin for food on xmas period.
tho I feel their pain. I still say civil servants destroyed our nation and r still vicious parasites. What have they done to deserve a salary?

1 Like

Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by carpenter(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
My friend the point is salaries have not been paid and it is the end of the year already.

Is the govt so clueless that they do not know how to manage the platform they use in paying thier staff?

The Federal govt. should start acting like a govt. and stop blaming opposition for their inadequacies.

Everyone claims to be doing their best when their best clearly does not put food on the table of Nigerians.

MudRaker:

Liar!

The problem lies within the government organization where the budgeted money for salaries has gone way up than what was initially budgeted within the budget that IPIS will not honor. IPIS does not handle cash but is the online platform that credits salaries from CBN directly into the respective civil servant's account. If the money budgeted has been exceeded without neccssary directive from the Auditor General's office to compliment the budget for the given organization then no IPPIS can not pay.

There is serious management lapse by the organization involved either by increasing the employment base, salaries or even making the necessary financial consideration for promotions without notifying the Auditior General's office.

The 187 staff retrenched by NCAA on the directive of the Minister of Aviation where found to have been employed by the outgoing DG without due process. This is what you have in most organizations that have not been paid.

There is a reason I call these people evil servants.

The delay is nothing to do with unavailability of cash as this particular administration is he best so far for paying salaries on time
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by 100Cents: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
I hope the Federal government won't sack some workers with the current state of dollar to naira and world oil price..

Anyway, they should employ sharp minds to manage/generate money for government.
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by adconline(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
post=29049048:
. report was false and baseless, saying that salaries of most civil servant have been paid, while plans were on to ensure that the outstanding are paid before the year end.

There are still oustanding balances to be paid!! How daft and cluelessly ignorant are these folks??

1 Like

Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by jaytee01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
MudRaker:
Trade Unions in Nigeria are composed of the most desperate and corrupt men.

The fact is that this current administration is the best so far when it comes to paying salaries on or before the 25th of every month.

I know this first hand. The IPIS system is the best to curtail ghost workers, salary diversions and delays.

Just go to the APC states especially in the SW. They owe without human conscience.

It is these same APC SW governors who claim progressives but were opposed to implement minimum wage rates and pay pensioners alongside adopt the PENCOM act.

Nigerians are daft.
Are the unionists as desperate and as corrupt as GEJ and his cronies?
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by jaytee01(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
MudRaker:

Only Yorubas and ab0kis are Nigerian.

Ode.
You are a very big F.OOL
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by omokab: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
revolt:
tho I feel their pain. I still say civil servants destroyed our nation and r still vicious parasites. What have they done to deserve a salary?
who ask you to comment?where did you see civil servant destroying the country?do you mean puplic servant are the one that destroy our economy?IF you are working anywhere and you could not receive your salary on time how would you feel?All income generated in this country and the works is been done by civil servant but they are not well treated.
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by tresjoy(f): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
omokab:

NESREA has since refused tO join IPPIS and staff don't even know how their payslip looks like. also d out gone DG claimed to av paid staff salary from money gotten from other staff savings through its cooperative since d beginning of d year. she has finally left and d cooperative money is now story!!.

2 Likes

Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by lastpage: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
omokab:

Dont mind the useless man, at least he confirmed that SOME have not been paid their FULL SALARY.
Inn such statements you can easily decipher the underlying TRUTH!

BTW: What we expect him to tell us is "WHY" the salary has not been paid, whether in full or in parts ........ ELECTION RIGGING AND THUGGERY PAYMENTS .....IS TAKING PRECEDENCE! undecided undecided

Sshhhhhh.......Do not say l told you! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by DaBullIT(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
In a statement signed by the Special Adviser to the Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Paul Nwabuikwu, the Minister said the report was false and baseless, saying that salaries of most civil servant have been paid, while plans were on to ensure that the outstanding are paid before the year end.

Most ? You expect people to work for 25 days a month and not be sure of getting paid ? I'm pretty sure that the problem whatever it his has not affected GEJ's travel plans or his cohort's monthly national cake , stop treating Nigerian workers like they don't have feelings

The Minister was reacting to a recent press reports issued by a group called, the Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria, in which the group claimed that federal government had not been able to pay thousands of civil servants their October and November salaries. That much is true FG controls allocations and disburses to states ,
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
I agree, but since stealing is not corruption, then they have done no wrong!

the issue is why do Dg's recruit and overbloat the service and yet the Government still pays without appropriate find finding mission as to who gave approval for employment or how the employment took place. That is where the problem lies.
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=MudRaker post=29048911]

Liar!

The problem lies within the government organization where the budgeted money for salaries has gone way up than what was initially budgeted within the budget that IPIS will not honor. IPIS does not handle cash but is the online platform that credits salaries from CBN directly into the respective civil servant's account. If the money budgeted has been exceeded without neccssary directive from the Auditor General's office to compliment the budget for the given organization then no IPPIS can not pay.

There is serious management lapse by the organization involved either by increasing the employment base, salaries or even making the necessary financial consideration for promotions without notifying the Auditior General's office.

The 187 staff retrenched by NCAA on the directive of the Minister of Aviation where found to have been employed by the outgoing DG without due process. This is what you have in most organizations that have not been paid.

the issue is why do Dg's recruit and overbloat the service and yet the Government still pays without appropriate find finding mission as to who gave approval for employment or how the employment took place. That is where the problem lies.
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by KingTom(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
bjims:

Correct my brother, even the issue of ghost workers is the same thing. Checks are not being carried out, to purge these thieves out, but why would they want to do that, when they are the thieves themselves undecided
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by MudRaker: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
bjims:

They backdate employment dates, use the employment to curry favor from politicians and when they can not convince the auditor general's office by showing ministerial approval and reason for employment (support staff that is admin staff are usually employed easily) this is what happens. But most cases can be traced to actual ghost workers being recruited. If the auditor general's office conducts a staff audit and finds reason that there are ghost workers the institution involved will be suspended from receiving salaries until investigations are concluded.

This is a case of monumental fraud that is why some ministries are being owed.
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by 12ema: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
It's the united states of America's fault. They are the reason everything is so bad in Nigeria grin
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by amelieoneill: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Like Shannon said I'm amazed that you able to make $4303 in 4 weeks on the internet .
You could try here ------>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by revolt(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
omokab:
who ask you to comment?where did you see civil servant destroying the country?do you mean puplic servant are the one that destroy our economy?IF you are working anywhere and you could not receive your salary on time how would you feel?All income generated in this country and the works is been done by civil servant but they are not well treated.
are u drunk? Okay our oil wells are drilled by civil servants abi?

Civil servants donot generate nyfin but xpect pensions, plus they destroy eeryfin put in their care. Savages.
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by DrObum(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2014
We don't know who to believe again!

But for my side, FG no dey owe anybody ooo!
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by omokab: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2014
revolt:
are u drunk? Okay our oil wells are drilled by civil servants abi?I don't know who is drunk between the two of us.The person you are talking to has never tasted alcoholic in his life time but your comment for saying civil servants are parasite qualify you as biggest fool I have ever chat with on nairaland.I don't think a reasonable human being will ever disregartd civil servant that they contributed nothing to the country but hearing for the first from a mad person like you.So,those working with NNPC,IFRS,CBN and the like of NAFDAC,EFCC etc are are what?for instance do you know the income NAFDAC,NESREA and others were generating if not that our government is not a serious type.Beside that don't think I have time to be wasting my time on you because I know people like you always look for who you will be qurreling with on social media.please stay away from me,good day!

Civil servants donot generate nyfin but xpect pensions, plus they destroy eeryfin put in their care. Savages.
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by deprofo: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2014
koligs:
Wot is civil servant? Are they servants during the civil war?
Hahaha may be they are servant during d war or d war serve dem. Den what is public servant?
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by koligs: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
greatnow:
No they were not servants during the civil war rather they were those people who were going to school during the war, then after the war they started working grin grin

Lol
Re: Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG by mcfynest(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
We thought they will pay today, but they have not o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane / Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari / Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.