Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again (679 Views)

Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Arsenal's Victory Over Liverpool Using Apc's Slogan / PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again by pimplucious: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
If the "I don't have a shoe" slogan wasn't deliberately coined by GEJ in the last election to fool people en mass in order to get votes, I dare him to use it again in the coming election.

I bet he wouldn't cuz he knows We know better now.

What baffles me most however is how some Nigerians, inspite of all the glaring political scheme starring them in the face are still so evangelistic about the GEJ cause. What a sorry case of once bitten twice shy
Re: I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again by dunkem21(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
E dey pain you?

Is the strategy not better than "I borrowed to buy a nomination form"
Re: I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again by decode55(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
& who are you to dare the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? undecided

The number ONE citizen in a country of more than a 100million people? undecided

This forum has emboldened rats into thinking they're important. SMH.
Re: I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again by pimplucious: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
dunkem21:
E dey pain you?

Is the strategy not better than "I borrowed to buy a nomination form"

Bro no mind me vote away Americans won't come and suffer for the outcome of our vote it is u and I that will so vote away nothing do u
Re: I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again by pimplucious: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
decode55:
& who are you to dare the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? undecided

Bros u dey vex? Abeg no vex o pls vote gej again pls
Re: I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again by decode55(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
pimplucious:

Bros u dey vex? Abeg no vex o pls vote gej again pls

of course I'll vote GEJ again & again & again.

If you have a problem with that, jump in front of a speeding train undecided
Re: I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
pimplucious:
If the "I don't have a shoe" slogan wasn't deliberately coined by GEJ in the last election to fool people en mass in order to get votes, I dare him to use it again in the coming election.

I bet he wouldn't cuz he knows We know better now.

What baffles me most however is how some Nigerians, inspite of all the glaring political scheme starring them in the face are still so evangelistic about the GEJ cause. What a sorry case of once bitten twice shy

Just the political deficient South East people are clamoring for the failure jonathief!

2 Likes

Re: I Dare GEJ To Still Use His "I Don't Have A Shoe" Slogan Again by Trut(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
decode55:

Just imagine? APC e-ratss think they're relevant

(1) (Reply)

German Author Visits/interviews Isis Fighters / Trouble In APC As Governors And Tinubu Disagree Over Premature Power Sharing / Watch Your Utterances, Military Tells Amaechi, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.