Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car (56853 Views)

See What My Dad Bought For #500k Yesterday. / Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel / Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
juman:
It was just a story sha.

But in real life the wife supposed to tell the husband when her father telling her to pick a car not just go home with the car like that without informing the husband before.

That's demeaning to the husband.

To a mumu husband.

9 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin

Everything to this set of males is about panty sniffing. No intellectually stimulating thought. Just panty sniffing. Any man who disagrees with them is a panty sniffer. Tells you how messed up and perverse they are psychologically. They say these things as a means of consolation for their messed up personalities. The thought that another male is more superior in IQ, more human/compassionate in character, more secure in his manhood than they are, crushes their Ego. Its plain insecurity. Ego is everything to them. Dnt be surprised they have substances they snuff into their noses before logging on to nairaland. So how else do they console themselves than to tag you a panty snifer.

grin grin grin grin

Cheap tactics to help them cope with their failures.

And on another thread you will read which role-models and books taught them how to deal with women. grin They need women to have a sense of self-esteem so they desperately try to control them but it is not working. Instead of trying something else, they continue with the same methods and fail over and over again, then come online to let out their frustrations.

Superheroes. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by seangy4konji: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nothing bad in buying car for daughter. The father in law and the man had pending case and might be d in law talking negatively to d man maybe due to job loss ir things are rough so accepting things from him is like collecting gift from your enemy hur that's life sha.

By the way if you want to know the nairaland ladies who love t o put the head of their men in their pants? This is the thread you will find them commenting.

If I reAd your comments make my prickk bend more.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
seangy4konji:
Nothing bad in buying car for daughter. The father in law and the man had pending case and might be d in law talking negatively to d man maybe due to job loss ir things are rough so accepting things from him is like collecting gift from your enemy hur that's life sha.

By the way if you want to know the nairaland ladies who love t o put the head of their men in their pants? This is the thread you will find them commenting.

If I reAd your comments make my prickk bend more.

No need to say it, we already know. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by chillis1: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Riding a blended pr1ck grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
chillis1:

Riding a blended pr1ck grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Cheap tactics to help them cope with their failures.

And on another thread you will read which role-models and books taught them how to deal with women. grin They need women to have a sense of self-esteem so they desperately try to control them but it is not working. Instead of trying something else, they continue with the same methods and fail over and over again, then come online to let out their frustrations.

Superheroes. grin grin grin

Books on how they to handle women? What books? are you sure they read such books? These ones are not concerned about how to handle women. THEY WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE ABOUT WOMEN ALL DAY ROUND A YEAR!!! Something tells me they are very weak when it comes to women in real life but pour frustrations only online. From what ive learnt about men, those who have their discussions, whether negative or positive, centered on women only 24/7 are found to be very weak. They are the real panty snifers. This is why they always call others panty snifers. Cant you see they derive so much joy arguing with women all day?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by chillis1: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What do you expect from insanely st*upid individuals who claim that women do not enjoy s*ex and that a baby's head is hit when having s*Ex during pregnancy and that Germany is bankrupt? grin grin grin grin grin

And a few males will join him because their IQs are even lower so to them he sounds intelligent.

Chai chai chai grin grin grin

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by thandii1: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
LordReed:

Keep wishing maybe Odin will grant you your wish LoL! grin

You are a self-respecting individual. Even in the face of provocation and taunting, you have acted with utmost decorum. May God continue to bless and keep your home.

@topic. My dad bought the car my sister is using presently. She had issues with her former car and my dad bought her a new one. My BIL drives that car whenever his car is faulty. My dad did not buy it because my BIL and sister could not afford it, he did because he loves the family so much and just felt like easing the 'burden' so that they could channel the money into something else and my BIL appreciated it. My sister's inlaws also bought the most expensive items on her baby's list even though she could afford it. These gifts havent stripped any of them of their self esteem because they understand what family is.

I just laugh at the comments made by the boys in here. Majority of them are neither made nor married, so it's understandable. Hopefully, the energy channelled into online gender war and ego checking is being used in their offline lives to become self respecting ,successful grown men. smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by thandii1: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Matt you are wasting valuable knowledge on this section. Trust me, i've been down this road. The last women to listen to you thrive on this section.
They have complexes ranging from their gender, to their race, to their IQ. Their inferiority complex will black out the light from the sun.

They are as impervious to differing opinions and healthy debate as rock is to water

You just described majority of the male posters in here. Including yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Matt you are wasting valuable knowledge on this section. Trust me, i've been down this road. The last women to listen to you thrive on this section.
They have complexes ranging from their gender, to their race, to their IQ. Their inferiority complex will black out the light from the sun.

They are as impervious to differing opinions and healthy debate as rock is to water.

So I have discovered ... I do not debate to win or salivate from the thrill of assaulting the dignity of someone who has diverse opinion from me.

I debate to learn, So see things differently, to question my status quo.

But that's not the type of healthy debate going on here. It is something entirely different. Constant interaction and exposure to this section can change one for the worse. It can make one lose some important values he or she holds dear.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Bigsteveg(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

First of all, there is NO WAY I will date a man that has a problem with my father giving me a car.

Secondly, I already have a car and I bought it from my own money. Guess what, it doesn't give my boyfriend sleepless nights.

Thirdly, the day a man says that my parents have to seek his permission to give me anything, is the day I will tell him to see the doctor.

Fourthly, I am in a position where I can easily walk out of a relationship if I want to, same for my boyfriend and it won't change.

Noted........but we talking husband not bf

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Noted........but we talking husband not bf

So? What if we never get married, which is very possible because we are not big fans of marriage unless for pragmatic reasons, we can't be a family?
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by thandii1: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

That is the definition of majority of the females on here.
It's ironic that you took offence. You must have noticed your reflection written all over that description.
Whoever the cap fits let HER wear.

I didn't take offence. I just pointed out your hypocrisy. Lordreed has been called names by the male posters because of his differing opinions, but as usual you had to put the blame on the female posters. You have unnecessarily called cococandy out even after she ignored you so much, yet you want a decent argument? You refused to take a simple correction from enlightened soul, yet You want people to listen to you? You are a clown. Get that cap, merge the heads of you and your pea brained boys and fit it in.

11 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

We are talking about dumb and dumber now. grin
The other one is quite the same but prefers to discuss smelly vag*inas for a whole week. grin

LOL!!

What sort of man does that? All he does is smell pvssies? Isnt that a panty snifer? Wow!! Now i know the Real panty snifers of nairaland!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by LordReed(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin

Everything to this set of males is about panty sniffing. No intellectually stimulating thought. Just panty sniffing. Any man who disagrees with them is a panty sniffer. Tells you how messed up and perverse they are psychologically. They say these things as a means of consolation for their messed up personalities. The thought that another male is more superior in IQ, more human/compassionate in character, more secure in his manhood than they are, crushes their Ego. Its plain insecurity. Ego is everything to them. Dnt be surprised they have substances they snuff into their noses before logging on to nairaland. So how else do they console themselves than to tag you a panty snifer.

grin grin grin grin

Too true. Over inflated ego plays such a large role in some of these guys lives they think it is impossible to be a self-confident man without it.

6 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by thandii1: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

I'm too full to respond with equivalent venom.
This thread took a turn for oblivion after the first page. I did not nor do i intend to take it serious now or ever.
I do not have a problem with differing opinions but denigrating opinions (which is the order of the day here anyway) don't sit well with me.

Please, be a lot more perceptive, take away your hypocritical lens and wear your CAP specially prepared and designed for you and your ilk.
I'll take you seriously when you take yourself more seriously.

Lol. Both genders are guilty of denigrating opinions. I just find it amusing that you are insisting the female posters alone that have been doing this as far as this thread is concerned. Do you do selective reading bro? When lordreed was being hit left and right by 3 male posters, I didn't see this your cry for help o.

I stumbled on this thread this morning and i read every comment from page 1 to15 before I made my first comment

7 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by seangy4konji: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wetin I tell you

Dem don near 40 self and never v happy married life from morning till night.i know say dem just dey here.d tin weh deh pain me na d young girls weh dem deh like make dem confuse so she go fit join dem club of single women or unhappiness.

E mi sha ko ni mo batiyin jealainitiju Ada lemosu ni wan.

Olorun ma fun wa lomo oloriburuku.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by ochon: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
I don't believe this story. There's more to this story. I don't believe a sane man will blow up because his FIL bought his wife a car to help out. My guess is that there might be friction between them prior to getting that car, or some underlying issues that the OP is not privy to.

Speaking for myself, if my FIL bought my wife a car to alleviate the extra stress the OP opined, I won't be miffed ONLY if he's told me of his plan. He doesn't need my permission to buy the car, I just need to be told that he'll give my wife/his daughter a car. A simple call of "my son, I got your wife/my daughter a car to end the stress you are going through dropping and picking her up."

I'd thank him immensely and welcome such news with joy, because to me he's a caring FIL. I'd forever be indebted to him. But if he just pulls up with car and give it to my wife without any form of notice to me, not that it's a birthday gift or some sort of commemoration (nothing wrong in this situations), but to help the issue at hand, I won't be happy about it. We're a family, and in this situation, a call to let us know, is enough. It shows respect.

Sometimes doing something might be right, but THE WAY YOU GO ABOUT IT MIGHT BE WRONG.

I saw a lady saying "my husband MUST respect it whether he likes it or not." If this is how MARRIAGE between TWO people working together to achieve a COMMON goal is all about, then I hope she doesn't complain and accept the fact too, if her husband FÛCKS around and decide to do anything he wants without her opinion. Or decide to carry out decisions without her opinions. She should respect it too whether she likes it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by kaboninc(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

So I have discovered ... I do not debate to win or salivate from the thrill of assaulting the dignity of someone who has diverse opinion from me.

I debate to learn, So see things differently, to question my status quo.

But that's not the type of healthy debate going on here. It is something entirely different. Constant interaction and exposure to this section can change one for the worse. It can make one lose some important values he or she holds dear.

On the other hand, it can give you wisdom and knowledge. You get to know what other people think, how they think and how they present their facts.

So its actually not bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by ochon: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Context is every thing people. Before crying blue murder and accusing the man of been egotistic, and crucify him on the alter of Men vs Women. Our focus should have been on seeking to understand the context of his action and probing the Op to further get more details on why he acted the way he did. On getting more details can we go on to come to a conclusion.

#Mathewbriggs

I didn't even see your post before I made mine. You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by zeb04(f): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

We are talking about dumb and dumber now. grin
The other one is quite the same but prefers to discuss smelly vag*inas for a whole week. grin
I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Two grown azzzz men just fooling themselves all over family section.

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by seangy4konji: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thanks. Go mend your cloth wear him tear for your body.
carefreewannabe:

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by LordReed(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
veave:

They'll be the first to claim the poor guy is not good enough for their precious daughter

Believe.
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by ochon: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23, you stole my siggy. angryangry

Nigga pay up. tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by thandii1: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Go through the few threads on the first page of the famous family section.
I'm irritated by this conversation even. I've made my resolve and i'll stick with it. Henceforth it is civil for civil. Silly for silly. Crazy for crazy. Fair enough.
Until I master how to ignore such threads that is.

Lordreed and I have always being on different sides of the divide. He rides on the back of the obnoxious nature of the uncouth females here to make a mockery of himself. He is his own problem, not mine.

No one has the monopoly over insults. smiley

My submission has been based on this thread.

@ bolded, Lordreed is man enough to handle his sheet. I didn't ask you to help him out. I only used his case on this thread as a proof of your hypocrisy. You keep screaming uncouth and obnoxious females like the 2eejits that have insulted lordreed over HIS own opinion, are decent. I'm still trying to understand how and why you want a decent argument if you have no problem with the male posters being obnoxious.

And yes, I agree, no one, no gender has the monopoly over insults, so please do not whine when you get beaten in your own game.

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by LordReed(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
thandii1:

You are a self-respecting individual. Even in the face of provocation and taunting, you have acted with utmost decorum. May God continue to bless and keep your home.

Thanks and Amen! ☺

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.