Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady (37585 Views)

Be Sincere Which Would U Chyke First? / Is It A Crime To Chyke A Babe In Nairaland? / How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Clinton594(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
1. MARKET PLACE :
Trust me on this and you can try it then share your adventure. A woman is so insecure at the market place, she's vigilant at any movements around her taking notice of the people who touch body and snatch handbags/purses. The last thing she's going to do is give you the attention.

2. UNDER THE SUN:
9ja no be yankee where you can just move up to a lady walking or standing under the sun and start yabbing nonsense. She'll just look at you like a conductor shouting Oshodi , no be person go tell you say sun dey puncture woman skin wella.

3. AT THE BANK :
Lols, Abeg no go paint your dignity black joor. Imagine Nigerian bank where almost all conversions are sounding like whispers and every one dey form English teacher. You wan begin dey chyke woman. who tell you say na only she dey hear wetin you dey talk . just pray she doesn't make a scene. if she does, your own don be oh .

4. IN THE PRESENCE OF HER FRIENDS:
An average 9ja babe go like play hard to get in front if her other babes, She go feel like KingKong blowing you off and you know what follows suit for the other ladies.
Ehe, sorry for you if you gbagaun ... no be person go tell you wear face cap dey find your way if you no wan receive the biggest laff of your life.

5. IN THE LADIES SALOON :
Hehehe , if you've been trying to catch up on a lady and she purposely walks into a saloon..... my dear brother its not the same as she walking into a supermarket/store.
Sir, just turn around , live to fight another day

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by faithugo64(f): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
In the church when service is ongoing

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by herald9: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
•When she's passing by a cemetery.
•If she's waiting for a cab.
•If she sits alone in the bar...glancing at her watch every second..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Princecalm(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
The salon and her friends is a no go area you will end up looking like a slowpoke.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't believe there is any ideal or wrong place to try and woo a lady, except say for private places like the lavatory.

I believe one can woo a lady successfully in the above mentioned places when the major factors like attraction and the manner of approach etc are in play.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by herald9: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
striktlymi:
I don't believe there is any ideal or wrong place to try and woo a lady, except say for private places like the lavatory.

I believe one can woo a lady successfully in the above mentioned places when the major factors like attraction and the manner of approach etc are in play.

Even in the market?

8 Likes

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Where GEJ and others are carrying out campaigns...

12 Likes

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Clinton594(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Princecalm:
The salon and her friends is a no go area you will end up looking like a slowpoke.

Hahahahaha only their stare go make you urinate

2 Likes

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Clinton594(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:
•When she's passing by a cemetery.
•If she's waiting for a cab.
•If she sits alone in the bar...glancing at her watch every second..

Hahahahaha bia see this man oh , wetin wan carry me enter cemetery ... The babe I wan chyke, how I wan take know say she no follow

2 Likes

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Clinton594(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
faithugo64:

Trust me it happens often among the choristers ..... Have you ever gone for a youth service on Sunday ?
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Brymo: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nawa o .
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by lilmax(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Noted

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by lanxlot(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
toasting gals wudnt make me actualize....dat shud b about d last tin On ur scale of preference if u want to b successful....guys take note.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by LordCenturion(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
it okay here ,I don toast for Market b4 ,where I help the lady to carry part of her luggage,@ OP,that your number one is out of it,,why don't u mention where people dey fetch water (public water),or bore hole,,,,

OKADA,oyah carry me go view center to watch man city Match,nothing serious dey for nairaland this afternoon

Just now via NokLa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by ireneony(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Don't toast a lady inside the bus, after paying for her fare. Guys try and be a gentleman sometimes is not everytime you pay for a lady fare, that you will asked for her contact
undecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by tempem: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Under the sun
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by 01emek(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
let me go and make money first, and see if i don't chyk her in a bathroom!!!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by christouk: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
She was so beautiful d vry first day I set my eyez on her.. At d market and we r still vry strong

4 Likes

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
In my days I could do it anywhere o! Just follow your instincts
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by saintsrow(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Patiently waiting for best places

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Clinton594(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
faithugo64:

Mummy, can I chyke you here, my Igbo name is Ugo oh
We have something in common

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by HCrown(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
chai there is God ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.