Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,500 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady (37553 Views)

Be Sincere Which Would U Chyke First? / Is It A Crime To Chyke A Babe In Nairaland? / How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Vixo:

After suya.....straight to the slaughter house aiit?

I can buy you suya worth 20grand o.....with alot of onions too!

I don't like onions and we'll come to my slaughter house.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
I've approached girls and exchanged numbers with them in markets, banks, under the sun, in the rain, and pretty much everywhere (except in a salon, cos I have no business there in the first place). In fact, one big booty girl I met in a bank (while queuing to deposit money) sometime in 2011 eventually proved to be one of my most enjoyable affairs till date.

As I see it, the most important conditions are that (1) You are comfortable, (2) she is comfortable, and (3) your looks/approach/something about you makes a good impression. It also helps to keep things light-hearted, with a whiff of 'no-big-deal' nonchalance.

The bottom line is that a confident man has the prerogative to approach any woman anywhere, anytime and the woman has the prerogative to cooperate or decline. If she is inclined, they can exchange numbers and see where it leads. If she declines, you simply move on with utmost indifference. One should never feel reluctant to take chances simply because one thinks that the environment/circumstance isn't conducive enough. You'd deprive yourself a great deal of wonderful experiences and successes in life if you habitually wait for only ideal circumstances to take action. If you ask, it might be given. On the other hand, if you do not ask, it shall NOT be given. It's that simple.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Misogynist2014(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
This sadly what many men have to go through. cry

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by ubong560(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:

When them wan come buy Okro abigrin

Lol. I am an engineer by profession, so i am exposed to these ladies at my will.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by herald9: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Classicalmusic:
That's not true. Market is even the simplest place. My friend saw this pretty girl and he was like, guy, should i talk to her? I said yeah go ahead cheesy

To cut the story short, my nigga told the girl that she looks like his mom and blah blah. Now they're lovers.

He probably gave you the goodies to hold for him...then he acted as if he was just passing by...

And the girl might just be one of these ordinary street girls Na.

There are two things involved.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
pro01:
I've approached girls and exchanged numbers with them in markets, banks, under the sun, in the rain, and pretty much everywhere (except in a salon, cos I have no business there in the first place). In fact, one big booty girl I met in a bank (while queuing to deposit money) sometime in 2011 eventually proved to be one of my most enjoyable affairs till date.

As I see it, the most important conditions are that (1) You are comfortable, (2) she is comfortable, and (3) your looks/approach/something about you makes a good impression. It also helps to keep things light-hearted, with a whiff of 'no-big-deal' nonchalance.

The bottom line is that a confident man has the prerogative to approach any woman anywhere, anytime and the woman has the prerogative to cooperate or decline. If she is inclined, they can exchange numbers and see where it leads. If she declines, you simply move on with utmost indifference. One should never feel reluctant to take chances simply because one thinks that the environment/circumstance isn't conducive enough. If you ask, it might be given. On the other hand, if you do not ask, it shall NOT be given. It's that simple.

Professional approacher... cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by TDstarr: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
striktlymi:
I don't believe there is any ideal or wrong place to try and woo a lady, except say for private places like the lavatory.

I believe one can woo a lady successfully in the above mentioned places when the major factors like attraction and the manner of approach etc are in play.
av seen a girl who literaly gave me green light, i walked up to her but she started acting weird cos her female friend was there, they have fish brain

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Princecalm(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
striktlymi:

.....and you know that because you go about with me?
you haven't, i know your type.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=keppyy post=29050651]

I don't like onions and we'll come to my slaughter house.[/quote

cheesy
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
keppyy:

Professional approacher... cool
Lol. If I catch you eh.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by herald9: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
ubong560:

Lol. I am an engineer by profession, so i am exposed to these ladies at my will.

Hmmm
Bros..what type of engineering will be stationing you in the market?

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by onadana: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
coolFunny enough I have succeeded in toasting ladies IN all this aforementioned places and got away with it.Na matter of SABI.

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
pro01:

The bottom line is that a confident man has the prerogative to approach any woman anywhere, anytime and the woman has the prerogative to cooperate or decline. If she is inclined, they can exchange numbers and see where it leads. If she declines, you simply move on with utmost indifference. One should never feel reluctant to take chances simply because one thinks that the environment/circumstance isn't conducive enough. You'd deprive yourself a great deal of wonderful experiences and successes in life if you habitually wait for only ideal circumstances to take action. If you ask, it might be given. On the other hand, if you do not ask, it shall NOT be given. It's that simple.

Guy nawa for you oooo.....

Keep approaching ,

Till you approach QUEEN OF THE COAST wey just land from bar beach.........#fire-on

No carry padlock tighten that your joystick there!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:

Hmmm

Herald dey find E-war oooo....heheheheheheh
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=Vixo post=29050843][/quote]

Deal or no deal?
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by ubong560(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:

Hmmm

Market engineering. Lol.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by bynat(f): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
U are very high.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by M4gunners: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Clinton594:
1. MARKET PLACE :
Trust me on this and you can try it then share your adventure. A woman is so insecure at the market place, she's vigilant at any movements around her taking notice of the people who touch body and snatch handbags/purses. The last thing she's going to do is give you the attention.

2. UNDER THE SUN:
9ja no be yankee where you can just move up to a lady walking or standing under the sun and start yabbing nonsense. She'll just look at you like a conductor shouting Oshodi , no be person go tell you say sun dey puncture woman skin wella.

3. AT THE BANK :
Lols, Abeg no go paint your dignity black joor. Imagine Nigerian bank where almost all conversions are sounding like whispers and every one dey form English teacher. You wan begin dey chyke woman. who tell you say na only she dey hear wetin you dey talk . just pray she doesn't make a scene. if she does, your own don be oh .

4. IN THE PRESENCE OF HER FRIENDS:
An average 9ja babe go like play hard to get in front if her other babes, She go feel like KingKong blowing you off and you know what follows suit for the other ladies.
Ehe, sorry for you if you gbagaun ... no be person go tell you wear face cap dey find your way if you no wan receive the biggest laff of your life.

5. IN THE LADIES SALOON :
Hehehe , if you've been trying to catch up on a lady and she purposely walks into a saloon..... my dear brother its not the same as she walking into a supermarket/store.
Sir, just turn around , live to fight another day
I only agreed with you just ur number 4.I have try the rest and it pays off. The Bank is even more easy unless you don't have Money in your ac trust if you do;you can even win 2 souls at a time.

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nosyke(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:

When I said market, I'm talking about the Naija type.

What will a dude be doing in the market?
A girl would probably think that you have no levels and they would treat you as such.

So why not quietly buy your things,Keep it somewhere,tidy your wear and wait for her on the way.

It would save you a lot of embarrassment Bro.

Kid's talk.

Since when did a guy /man shopping for food stuffs in a market become 'no levels' thing.

Wait for a chic on her way( you mean sneaking up on a lady)? Seriously??

Smh
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
TDstarr:
av seen a girl who literaly gave me green light, i walked up to her but she started acting weird cos her female friend was there, they have fish brain

For someone who holds that opinion about ladies, I believe she acted pretty smart not accepting you.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by MyMentor: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
faithugo64:
In the church when service is ongoing
faithugo64:
faithugo64:

what if service is nt ongoing?
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nosyke(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
pro01:

WORDS ON MARBLE
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nosyke(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
pro01:

WORDS ON MARBLE

Please will you be my mentor??
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by TDstarr: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
striktlymi:

For someone who holds that opinion about ladies, I believe she acted pretty smart not accepting you.
for ur info i nailed her , waited for her to be alone den collected the number so i stil made my point by agreeing with the op
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Classicalmusic: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:

He probably gave you the goodies to hold for him...then he acted as if he was just passing by...

And the girl might just be one of these ordinary street girls Na.

There are two things involved.
A girl whose mother is a Lawyer and father a Politican is a street girl? Think twice brother.

She looks sweet. I heard her saying we speak good English.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by herald9: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Vixo:

Herald dey find E-war oooo....heheheheheheh

No sir...those who ask questions can't loose their waygrin
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
I DON'T believe there are places you can't toast a babe;u can toast a woman anywhere,anytime,even if she's mouring sef wink it all depends on your manner of approach...
1.Market place,u first analyse the chick you wanna toast,if she's apprehensive and all,ur approach should be somewhat passive and make her feel secure,help her in making decisions based on choice etc and have a good sense of humour,from there you proceed...
2.Under Hot sun;of course you don't just walk up to her and start toasting her str8 up...u can wait and stylish stalk her till she leaves the sun or use ur sense of humour and try and strike a conversation about the hot sun and then you can proceed from there
Banks;that's the easiest sef;because contrary to what you think,that's where lots of girls seek for toasting...however,there are various styles and ways to strike a conversation with the lady you wanna toast,ask if she has a pen,pay her a compliment,she"ll respond well,cos everybody's tryna be all civil in the bank,she won't want to make a scene,however;you can be passive about it and wait for her outside to finish what you"ve started...
In the salon...very easy;I"ve done this lots of times and it works...socialize with all the ladies in the salon,make dem laugh and feel comfortable with you,decide to get ur nails done,gist and gossip with them and act ignorant asking questions about different kinds of weavons,styles etc which you don't actually give a Bleep about and from there,u strike convo with the lady you wanna toast
With her friends;to me,it dosent matter,first of all be confident,av a gud sense of humour and socialize with all of them,when they"re all comfortable with you;you single out who you wanna toast for a brief one on one...be very brief;get her connect;say bye to all of them and you proceed from there....
There; you have it all...you can toast a girl ANYWHERE it all depends on your manner of approach however,seems op looks @ toasting as if,when u meet a girl you start telling her your whole mind...who toasts like that? There are steps and approaches to take and if you get it wrong,den it bound to fail...making you have the crab mentality places you can't toast a babe...op seems you need small OT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
TDstarr:
for ur info i nailed her , waited for her to be alone den collected the number so i stil made my point by agreeing with the op

I hear ya!

Same way I have Genevieve in my apartment begging me to marry her.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Clinton594(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:

Hmmm

The type that fixes market women's tables
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Urine: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
Don't toast a lady inside the bus, after paying for her fare. Guys try and be a gentleman sometimes is not everytime you pay for a lady fare, that you will asked for her contact
undecided

With the type of bomb you're shelling, top lads won't be asking for your number anytime soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Clinton594(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bennymontana:
I DON'T believe there are places you can't toast a babe;u can toast a woman anywhere,anytime,even if she's mouring sef wink it all depends on your manner of approach...
1.Market place,u first analyse the chick you wanna toast,if she's apprehensive and all,ur approach should be somewhat passive and make her feel secure,help her in making decisions based on choice etc and have a good sense of humour,from there you proceed...
2.Under Hot sun;of course you don't just walk up to her and start toasting her str8 up...u can wait and stylish stalk her till she leaves the sun or use ur sense of humour and try and strike a conversation about the hot sun and then you can proceed from there
Banks;that's the easiest sef;because contrary to what you think,that's where lots of girls seek for toasting...however,there are various styles and ways to strike a conversation with the lady you wanna toast,ask if she has a pen,pay her a compliment,she"ll respond well,cos everybody's tryna be all civil in the bank,she won't want to make a scene,however;you can be passive about it and wait for her outside to finish what you"ve started...
In the salon...very easy;I"ve done this lots of times and it works...socialize with all the ladies in the salon,make dem laugh and feel comfortable with you,decide to get ur nails done,gist and gossip with them and act ignorant asking questions about different kinds of weavons,styles etc which you don't actually give a Bleep about and from there,u strike convo with the lady you wanna toast
With her friends;to me,it dosent matter,first of all be confident,av a gud sense of humour and socialize with all of them,when they"re all comfortable with you;you single out who you wanna toast for a brief one on one...be very brief;get her connect;say bye to all of them and you proceed from there....
There; you have it all...you can toast a girl ANYWHERE it all depends on your manner of approach however,seems op looks @ toasting as if,when u meet a girl you start telling her your whole mind...who toasts like that? There are steps and approaches to take and if you get it wrong,den it bound to fail...making you have the crab mentality places you can't toast a babe...op seems you need small OT

If we don't write those things then what's the fun
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by TDstarr: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
striktlymi:

I hear ya!

Same way I have Genevieve in my apartment begging me to marry her.
ok mr low mentality tnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.