Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

From A Male Reader Of Obb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / From A Male Reader Of Obb (525 Views)

How I Became A Sex Slave To My Aunty, Now A Sex Addict! Male Reader Writes / Pdf Or Adobe Reader On ASHA 205 / Dear OBB Readers: Guy With Feminine Look Needs Your Help! :-) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From A Male Reader Of Obb by bobonicez: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dear OBB,

I greet you for your great job, and may God continue to add to your knowledge , He will surely take you to higher level.Amen

My name is Sunday Agunbiade (Not real name) I'm in my early forties, i dated a lady back in the university days, we were in the same department, graduated the same year. This lady got a job before me, and we have planned to marry, but immediately she got a job while i was still struggling to have one, her attitude changed towards me.
To cut the long story short, she ended marrying another man, and God also provided me a good job ans a wife, after some years my wife could not conceived, and one day, i accidentally come across my ex-girl telling me, we should continue our love from where we stopped, although divorced with one boy, as i said earlier my wife is yet to conceived. This my ex-girl, we' ve been seeing each other. Now she want me to marry her as second wife.

What do i do.? please i need your advice.

Thank you.

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2014/12/from-male-reader-of-obb.html

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Xmas Wish / Origin Of New Year Resolution / What Happened To Me Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.