Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry (34785 Views)

10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by UnknownT: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Many people forming Pastor Chris Ojigbani on Nairaland. It has become monotonous and boring

1 Like

Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Hemanwel(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Leem4: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by adbokus(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
You just 'hit the ground running'..welcome aboad the express...
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Missmossy(f): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Makes sense grin

I completely agree.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleyi20:
I am new on Nairaland and this is my First Post. I hope someone learns from it.

SEVEN DANGEROUS PEOPLE YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY

1. MR/MISS CONTAINER AND NOT CONTENT
Anyone that is ONLY after your body and sex is a NO-NO for a marriage partner and such a person would definitely have nothing to offer to enhance your worth or value or contents in life towards fulfilling destiny. In a world where a lot of vices are tampering with marriages, everyone ought to be committed to continual learning to add value to their partners where necessary. A Guy that admires your B**bs and doesn't care about your brains is a dangerous person to marry. A Lady that cares only about your 6packs or beards and doesn't bother about your Intellectual Prowess is very dangerous to marry.

2. MR/MISS SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS- A SINNER
Whoever does not have a conscious regard for God will never have a conscious regard for you. If you can’t obey God and His word to flee away from sin then cheating on your partner won’t be a difficult task hence such a person is dangerous. It is easier for a man/woman that sincerely fears God and obeys His word to respect the Sacredness of marriage. A playboy today will definitely be a play husband tomorrow, a play girl today will definitely be a play-wife tomorrow.

3. MR/MISS VANITY- MATERIALISTIC PERSONS
We now live in a world where people place so much value on material things that they’re willing to sacrifice anything to get them. We now hear stories of people perpetuating all kinds of evil (rituals, losing virginity, etc). Whoever would loose virginity for Iphone6 is dangerous.
PLEASE NOTE: I don’t hate material things at all but i believe in moderation in our love for the pleasures of this world.
If you find yourself in a relationship with someone that is overly conscious and addicted to materialism and the vain pleasures of life, quit it now.That person is dangerous.

4. MR/MISS ANGER
Whoever cannot control anger is a Time-Bomb waiting to explode. Such a person lacks discipline and self control which is a basic requirement to succeed in life. Avoid ill-tempered people like your life depends on it. They're very dangerous for marriage.

5. MR/MISS I KNOW IT ALL - LACK OF TEACHABLE SPIRIT
Nobody is a reservoir of knowledge and as such everyone must be dedicated to learning new useful things on a daily basis especially from your partner. If you have a partner that doesn’t care to learn from your views on issues, you just desist because that is a dangerous person to marry.

6. MR/MISS NO VISION FOR LIFE
There are a lot of people moving around the world with Crowd Mentality. No destination so everywhere or anywhere looks like it for them. Beware of such people, they are very dangerous to marry.

7. MR/MISS LIABILITY - NO/ZERO FINANCIAL PLANS OR ABILITY
With the current financial/economic downturn the world is experiencing including Nigeria, We don’t need to emphasise on the importance of having a source of income. it is no longer a male thing only, even women also have a duty to be engaged. Whoever is still lazy about achieving this is a very dangerous person to marry.

Your views through your comments would definitely be appreciated.

Thank You.
Lmfao!
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by suazykay(f): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmmm!!! All this relationship councillors on NL. Don't you think what works for you may not work for others.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by chimerase2: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by idris4eva(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Everytin abt dt no4, u cn find it in my gf..
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by dontjealousme1: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleyi20:

Anyone that is ONLY after your body and sex is a NO-NO for a marriage partner and such a person would definitely have nothing to offer to enhance your worth or value or contents in life towards fulfilling destiny. In a world where a lot of vices are tampering with marriages, everyone ought to be committed to continual learning to add value to their partners where necessary. A Guy that admires your B**bs and doesn't care about your brains is a dangerous person to marry. A Lady that cares only about your 6packs or beards and doesn't bother about your Intellectual Prowess is very dangerous to marry.

Whoever does not have a conscious regard for God will never have a conscious regard for you. If you can’t obey God and His word to flee away from sin then cheating on your partner won’t be a difficult task hence such a person is dangerous. It is easier for a man/woman that sincerely fears God and obeys His word to respect the Sacredness of marriage. A playboy today will definitely be a play husband tomorrow, a play girl today will definitely be a play-wife tomorrow.

We now live in a world where people place so much value on material things that they’re willing to sacrifice anything to get them. We now hear stories of people perpetuating all kinds of evil (rituals, losing virginity, etc). Whoever would loose virginity for Iphone6 is dangerous.
PLEASE NOTE: I don’t hate material things at all but i believe in moderation in our love for the pleasures of this world.
If you find yourself in a relationship with someone that is overly conscious and addicted to materialism and the vain pleasures of life, quit it now.That person is dangerous.

4. MR/MISS ANGER
Whoever cannot control anger is a Time-Bomb waiting to explode. Such a person lacks discipline and self control which is a basic requirement to succeed in life. Avoid ill-tempered people like your life depends on it. They're very dangerous for marriage.

Nobody is a reservoir of knowledge and as such everyone must be dedicated to learning new useful things on a daily basis especially from your partner. If you have a partner that doesn’t care to learn from your views on issues, you just desist because that is a dangerous person to marry.

There are a lot of people moving around the world with Crowd Mentality. No destination so everywhere or anywhere looks like it for them. Beware of such people, they are very dangerous to marry.

With the current financial/economic downturn the world is experiencing including Nigeria, We don’t need to emphasise on the importance of having a source of income. it is no longer a male thing only, even women also have a duty to be engaged. Whoever is still lazy about achieving this is a very dangerous person to marry.

Thank You.

U forget thos ethat marry only want to marry from a particular tribe becos they are beautiful not personality.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Henricarter(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Heard of it bfre

Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am No :4
Miss Anger, I don't lack discipline Sir, maybe self-control, though a lot depends on the issue @hand.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by bobharro: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Na so u go talk we go accept marry d one dey form saint enter house only to realize say na d devil u know wen u dey talk plenty bout better pass the angel wen dey code her true character until she enter married house
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by jemype(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
U forgot to tell us d village where d gels dat r not lyk dis exist.
deleyi20:

4. MR/MISS ANGER

Thank You.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mtchewww. Its not my bizness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by lionduke(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
crap
if say you be gal I for get better answer for you.
by the time you wait for Mr perfect till the age of 35 you will understand the meaning of 'ANYTHING ANYTHING '
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Truman155(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleyi20:

4. MR/MISS ANGER

Thank You.
baba the stuff long o i no fit read am
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by JosephineM: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
wow! i am happy being a member of this forum, i have been a visitor for quite sometime. i am also commenting on a thread opened by an 'otondo' member, what a coincident #smiles
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by nationwide1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleyi20:

4. MR/MISS ANGER

Thank You.
It all boils down to marrying a perfect human which I know we don't have one on earth yet. May be when we get to heaven, op will get married. Nice post though.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
Nice, especially that "I know it all "

Thanks My Brother, I appreciate
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Noted,
am 17 years old sha but what you wroted down will be useful in like 11 years time.
*Bookmarks thread until i propose*

Lol, you're very funny. You'll make the best decision in life, don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by agabaI23(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:
Cool write-up Op. Dont mind the critics above me btw welcome to NL
So what's your score?
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=james669 post=29057803]good post OP

Thank you very much
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Orikinla:

1000 Likes.

I really appreciate this. Thank You.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by livingstoneony(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
youngpol:
If only GEJ read this b4 he married PEJ...
then he wouldn't be the President.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
ochejoseph:
Welcome to NL my friend,

Its unfortunate that you are getting a piece of the nuisance on NL on your very first thread! but never mind, there are millions of wonderful people with very functional brains on NL who will Avail you of their intellectual prowess and capabilities when you open threads.
You will always have some NL members whose sole is to derail threads and mess up very nice thread, their brains function below par so Pls bear with them it's not their fault it's just that their brain is still in its developmental stage!

NL is a wonderful platform, you meet very nice people who will affect you positively I have been here for almost Ten years and whether good or bad Nairaland is a fantastic platform!

once again
Welcome and best wishes

Thanks for the heads up, i'll definitely work with this. Thanks again
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
7 this, 7 that. NL has turned to a sunday sermon arena
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Mavor: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleyi20:

The areas listed here don't expire, They are needed for a lifetime. I appreciate your comments tho'

MODIFIED

shocked shocked shocked shocked My First ever Posted Topic on Nairaland made Frontpage as a new member... Seun has an effective team of mods. Expect more Productive information from me. Thank You.

-- S D' K cool cool
Seun is ok, but a lot of his mods are on crack!!!
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Story for the gods
tell that to a girl who is 35 years old and still single and check her reply out...

The level of stupidity on NL sometimes is tear-inducing. Later, this one will call him/herself an adult. How is a woman being 35 and single any relevant to this post? The last time I checked, this thread wasn't created for any gender in particular. Your level of sexism is seriously disgusting. Now you come and say feminist are the beginning of men's problems. Why won't they be when they see assholes like you roaming about disguised as men?

1 Like

Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
nationwide1:
It all boils down to marrying a perfect human which I know we don't have one on earth yet. May be when we get to heaven, op will get married. Nice post though.

Ore mi, there's no marriage in heaven.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Godiloveu(f): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleyi20:

The areas listed here don't expire, They are needed for a lifetime. I appreciate your comments tho'

MODIFIED

shocked shocked shocked shocked My First ever Posted Topic on Nairaland made Frontpage as a new member... Seun has an effective team of mods. Expect more Productive information from me. Thank You.

-- S D' K cool cool

ops, it is just a welcome strategy, next one u go dey beg make e even trend not to think of Fp.

good n educative write up I wil say YES but no come recycle Tonto Dike for us o......

all d same WELCOME, NL is a beautiful site to browse n enjoy yaself anytime anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? / What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.