Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry (34782 Views)

10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by UrbanMystique: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
i stopped reading at number 2..

loads of garbage!

next
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by DeevaB: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Orikinla:

1000 Likes.

Simple and clear... 10000 likes!
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
DeevaB:

Simple and clear... 10000 likes!

Thank you so much dear, i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by koyyess: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op, nice write up. Don't mind the negative comments you see here. NL is filled with scammers and gay folks so you don't expect them to applaud your post,do you? NL will be fun for you if you learn to develop a thick skin and voice out anything on your mind regardless of whatever reply you get. Welcome.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by haycruze(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op nice one welcome LN
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by nationwide1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
netizenbuzz:

Ore mi, there's no marriage in heaven.
Hahaha. I know.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by nationwide1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
netizenbuzz:

Ore mi, there's no marriage in heaven.
Hahaha. I know there's no marriage in heaven but there's no perfect man/woman on earth as op is trying to paint.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by manutdadex(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
youngpol:
If only GEJ read this b4 he married PEJ...
if ur mama do wetin pej do for gej for ur papa eehhmm..u no go dey nairaland dey fool urself...idiot
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
koyyess:
Op, nice write up. Don't mind the negative comments you see here. NL is filled with scammers and gay folks so you don't expect them to applaud your post,do you? NL will be fun for you if you learn to develop a thick skin and voice out anything on your mind regardless of whatever reply you get. Welcome.

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate. I'll definitely use your contributions wisely. Thanks again
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by craix(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thank you sir
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Pamcrest(f): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2014
The only commandment Christ gave is LOVE. Don't marry anyone u don't love and doesn't love u back. What d op wrote are psychological issues that can be managed where there's love.
Love, understanding and trust are all u need.
My humble submission
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by thefakestan: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2014
thefakestan:
NO. 1 ThefakeStan or TherealStan,
Named after the Eminem's Hit Single.

A dangerous person indeed.
I'll comment in the after life after a lengthy Ban from "therealStan"
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Niyonice(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 21, 2014
manutdadex:
if ur mama do wetin pej do for gej for ur papa eehhmm..u no go dey nairaland dey fool urself...idiot
Hehehe... See dis fool dey mention my mama, you knw who i be?
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by agabaI23(m): 1:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Pamcrest:
The only commandment Christ gave is LOVE. Don't marry anyone u don't love and doesn't love u back. What d op wrote are psychological issues that can be managed where there's love.
My humble submission
Are you married? If no, do not follow your advice.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Kirinwa: 5:16am On Dec 21, 2014
If her first question is to know what you do for a living.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by crackhouse(m): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2014
deleyi20:

Thank you very much, I appreciate.
O boy u still have time to thank and reply people. Na only time go tell sha, because a time will come when u will create a thread and will not revisit to view and reply comments until when the thread might have dissappeared from the front page.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by manutdadex(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2014
youngpol:
Hehehe... See dis fool dey mention my mama, you knw who i be?
i beliv u are a spoilt brat wit no respect for ur parent, because if u do u wont abuse anoda person's parent for ur woes!
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2014
manutdadex:
i beliv u are a spoilt brat wit no respect for ur parent, because if u do u wont abuse anoda person's parent for ur woes!
Outrageously laughing out loud!! Dude seriously, you are underage.. You shud be among the 'dangerous people' girls shudn't marry...
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2014
Pamcrest:
My humble submission

Thanks for your comments. inasmuch as Love is the first basic and compulsory requirement, I can confidently tell you it is not enough to sustain a happy/healthy relationship or marriage. You need knowledge and a proper understanding of Human Dynamics and how to relate with people successfully well. Feel free to share any doubts you have here. Take care dear.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by twentycent(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
@OP welcome to Nairaland where u av d most foolish pple on earth in Nigeria and also those with the wisdom that King Solomon admires even from his grave whom unbelievably are also Nigerians..you would have to adjust to being with all the lot and yes you will do just fine and learn from both sides of experiences(foolish&wise).
And for the records Seun the son of my friend Mr. Osewa or u can just say Seun McOsewa is the dorobucci of this site, also u need to beware of sm posters cos they are a bunch of viruses mostly from the politics/religious sections, avoid them like a plague(wise words). Anyway thank you vewy mush you are welcum. We olonshoing in kutuwenji&nijeristan don't know you though.

Jus my twentycent
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Pamcrest(f): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2014
deleyi20:

Thanks for your comments. inasmuch as Love is the first basic and compulsory requirement, I can confidently tell you it is not enough to sustain a happy/healthy relationship or marriage. You need knowledge and a proper understanding of Human Dynamics and how to relate with people successfully well. Feel free to share any doubts you have here. Take care dear.

Read my post again....Love, Understanding and Trust are what u need majorly but u must understand that these are broad spectra. There are no set rules for a happy marriage as most lists that appear on NL seem to suggest, without having these 3 things I enumerated above as d foundation.
Believe me, it's my line of profession and I am happily married..... I have been for decades. Take care too.
My humble submission
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Pamcrest(f): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2014
agabaI23:
Are you married? If no, do not follow your advice.

Yes I am....and I DO follow my own advice. U should too.
My humble submission
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE THAT COMMENTED ON MY FIRST NAIRALAND TOPIC, I really appreciate and i wish us a very blessed year ahead. Watch out for more value added topics and i anticipate your comments too. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Awesome Post.
Re: Seven Dangerous People You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 08, 2017
twentycent:
@OP welcome to Nairaland where u av d most foolish pple on earth in Nigeria and also those with the wisdom that King Solomon admires even from his grave whom unbelievably are also Nigerians..you would have to adjust to being with all the lot and yes you will do just fine and learn from both sides of experiences(foolish&wise).
And for the records Seun the son of my friend Mr. Osewa or u can just say Seun McOsewa is the dorobucci of this site, also u need to beware of sm posters cos they are a bunch of viruses mostly from the politics/religious sections, avoid them like a plague(wise words). Anyway thank you vewy mush you are welcum. We olonshoing in kutuwenji&nijeristan don't know you though.

Jus my twentycent

I have just gotten to read this post, very hilarious and appreciated, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.