Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! (11544 Views)

Describe These CV Samples / Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by jom28gy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thanks for that.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Askubur(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
askuburi@Yahoo. com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
All have been duly served except those posting their email add here angry ...let me now rest a bit. Got some CV repackaging to do grin
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by jom28gy(m): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2014
I had not seen any thing oo.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
jom28gy:
I had not seen any thing oo.

That means you just requested for it. Nevertheless, you may send another blank mail.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by jom28gy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
erikmark164@gmail.com this is it,another one.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by vkonkwo: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
konkwoonyedikachi@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by iukpe: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2015

Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by tmeg: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
tony4real@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by deewhylaf13: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2015
geoplan4life13@yahoo.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by mayorsticks(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2015
mayor4allsuccess@yahoo.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by nwadihot: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
talkwithastar@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
nwadihot:
talkwithastar@gmail.com . Thanks

Check my signature on the original post or simply follow the instruction.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 4:34am On Jan 09, 2015
tetralogyfallot:
idris4real83@gmail.com thanx in anticipation

View samples via the links above
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by elOnuh(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2015
9s job man. Pls i wl need it. richardatoko@yahoo.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
elOnuh:
9s job man. Pls i wl need it. richardatoko@yahoo.com

Check them out via the links provided above and if you'll like your CV to be crafted in that format with your own unique content, then, contact the OP through this mail exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
jom28gy:
erikmark164@gmail.com this is it,another one.

Follow the links
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by bodeoni: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice CVs, but I have some issues with that 2nd sample o
1. The person wan born in 1988 and finished his secondary school education in 1993. That's a space of about 5 years. He also obtained his BSc at age 13.
2. The CV doesn't properly sell the person as it doesn't delieanate his achievments like the 3rd sample.
All in all the 3 are pretty intresting CVs.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
bodeoni:
Nice CVs, but I have some issues with that 2nd sample o
1. The person wan born in 1988 and finished his secondary school education in 1993. That's a space of about 5 years. He also obtained his BSc at age 13.
2. The CV doesn't properly sell the person as it doesn't delieanate his achievments like the 3rd sample.
All in all the 3 are pretty intresting CVs.

Thanks for your observation. I want to assure you that none of the CVs you viewed is real. They are all fictitious. As I won't like to expose any of my client's CV to the public. That will be unfair. Those CVs are just constructed to attest to my efficiency in that vicinity. Did you observe the names i.e. 'Abraham Isaac Jacob', the email adds, the contact addresses, etc. But of course, I won't have to insert my own dates if a client gives me a CV to rewrite. So, don't be afraid to give me a try if you're interested. After all, I won't fabricate those essentials.

1 Like

Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
mayorsticks:
mayor4allsuccess@yahoo.com

The links on the original post should suffice.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by mimifavour(f): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kindforreal@gmail.com. tnx
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2015
mimifavour:
Kindforreal@gmail.com. tnx

...check your inbox
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by joeace2020(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Benjom:

The links on the original post should suffice.

i think ill get your attention here than having my email mixed up among the ones u are receiving

Freejoe2020@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 4:48am On Jan 22, 2015
joeace2020:

i think ill get your attention here than having my email mixed up among the ones u are receiving

Freejoe2020@gmail.com

Use the links
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by mohammedmuz: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
mohammedmuz:
phenandys@gmail.com

... The links contain what ye seek.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
jerryakpolagha@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by kithfrank(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
thanks bros for the sample anyway, hope u can help ur fellow guys free on this cos me i dont have money to pay u, i think i can convert the pdf file to word document online and edit from there, thanks so much as i do that seamlessly. cool
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
kithfrank:
thanks bros for the sample anyway, hope u can help ur fellow guys free on this cos me i dont have money to pay u, i think i can convert the pdf file to word document online and edit from there, thanks so much as i do that seamlessly. cool

The pleasure is all mine... Make sure you send me a sample afterwards to see it's orderliness.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
tetralogyfallot:
idris4real83@gmail.com thanx in anticipation

...follow the links above bro
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by coolutemper(f): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2015
i need a good cv please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get A CV Template Here!!! / 10 Common Misconceptions About Being An Employee / How Much Does Ecowas Commission Pay ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.