Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? (5781 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by cletuskpelle(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2005
Why do most girls mind go dirty when you greet them nicely or talk to them like a gentleman?

I had an encounter with a very pretty girl recently and it marvelled me. This girl was one of those corporate sales girls who was working in the evenings in my community. It was a promotional activity they were carring out for a company and part of the requirement was the provision of the customer's name and phone number; according to her for record purposes. I humbly obliged by giving her the information as requested.

The next day after a hard days work (a Friday) I stopped by at where she was carring out her duties to cool off before getting home. She saw me came in with a different car.

She approached me with an intimidating smile and asked me whether both cars she saw me drive belongs to me. I answered in the affirmative.

She called me the next day telling me she wants to see me. I said sure I'll send my driver to pick her to my office somewhere in Ikoyi during launch hour on a Monday. so that I will listen to whatever she had to discuss with me.

She said no I should please make it the next day which was a Saturday and even suggested the hotel we were to meet, describing in detail the location of the place to me. I obliged and located the place. She was already there, dressed to kill. I was taken aback. The moment I saw her the way she was, I told her I could not stay as I was required in my office urgently. I therefore gave her enough cash and then gave her my e-mail address telling her to send me a mail on whatever subject we would have discussed If have had the time to stay.

She sent me a very sexually explicit mail. Why?
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by uche777(f): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2005
wow,if i must say thats a very shameful act.On the part of the woman,she has dehumanised herself,her intergrity as a woman.

well all the same differenet strokes for different folks.
all women are not that way ,their r still the good and disciplined ones out there.

take am easy sha,is one of those things.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by Seun(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2005
It's very simple. She's a loose girl who has no qualms about using her sexuality to get what she wants. She likes you, feels you're rich, and wants to 'play' with you.

I think it is also possible that she's being encouraged to do this to secure your business for her company.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by uchetobi(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2005
@uche Girl you took the words from my mouth.
@ Cle---- Some girls are really something else. You shouldnt even waste a second of your time thinking about her. In my humble opinion she is not even worth the thread and dont be surprised. There are many of them out there. the only difference is that they bear different names
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by twinkledew(f): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2005
lol. good answer uche....

as for the gurl, she wants to enjoy life..............
some r just greedy. what is wrong with gurls and rides.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by uchetobi(f): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2005
@twinkledew. I wish i knew o
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by hotangel2(f): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2005
She's a golddigger. Leave her alone. Don't let her discourage you from meeting other girls though. Bahh seriously, you were also loose. You met her and decided to discuss [i]business [/i]at a hotel?

Duhh.... Like u didn't know what u were going to meet. Besides, u sent a car to pick her up.. if it's business she wants to do, she'll take her office car and come meet you. Haha.. this is hilarious. Anyways i no blame the girl jo. She see u come with two diff cars, and also agreed to meet at a hotel.. She prolly thought u knew what she wanted.

And ermm.. you're nice ooo, you gave her money after she seduced you. Can i have some money too.. Sugar-pie, honey, can we meet at a hotel beside my house? rolleyes Ohh.. don't forget to send your driver to pick me up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by cletuskpelle(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2005
hot- angel, I like what you said about me being loose. May be; It seems I took things for granted. I've come across girls such as this several times. But this one went the extra mile. I keep to my word on promises no mater what it takes. I fulfill my promises whether it is a mistaken promise or an intentional promise. Anyway Lagbaja nothing for you!!!!.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by hotangel2(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2005
Nothing for her ke? U already gave her money. Anyways be careful with girls like her. smiley
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by cletuskpelle(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2005
Thanks girlie, you are truly hot-angel. I'll keep this advise in my achieves for future references.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by hotangel2(f): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2005
smiley u r welcome.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by caliber(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2005
guy u don pack up,big time pack up...that kind of thing happened 2 u and u are here feelin very holy wit urself..a lot of guys come on to gurls who arent interested in them in worse ways...look, in the states,..if a gurl likes a guy she can let him know..in not so many words...u see a gurl like that,who likes u and u run...cleptus..or wats ur name...u don pack up big time... cool
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by cletuskpelle(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2005
Man, in the States it might be deferent. Here on my own little portion of Planet Earth, if a girl does what she did, she is considered loose or wayward. Holiness does not come in here because I, as well as other guys might have played our own part of the opposite of that word. In our culture, Guys are suppose to be the ones doing the courting, not the other way round. But if it happens to be the girl doing it , it must be done in a very decent manner. If not it is called immorality. How can one vouch for such girls with STDs all about town?

Man, it is not every man that goes gaga seeing a lady half naked or completely nude. Sorry to say that but some of us still believe our ladies deserve some level of respect and should not be taken for granted (maybe) because of economic hardship or pure greed.

1 Like

Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by madlawyer1(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2005
What the @*@#$$? Fain sissy dey shase u, n u run comot? U com even drop doe for am. Kai, ole boi, u fall my hand no bi small.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by uche777(f): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2005
Man, it is not every man that goes gaga seeing a lady half naked or completely nude. Sorry to say that but some of us still believe our ladies deserve some level of respect and should not be taken for granted (maybe) because of economic hardship or pure greed.

@cletus

men i really respect ya opinion.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by nddy(m): 4:36am On Oct 12, 2005
sounds interesting
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by nddy(m): 4:54am On Oct 12, 2005
guy u don pack up,big time pack up...that kind of thing happened 2 u and u are here feelin very holy wit yourself..a lot of guys come on to girls who arent interested in them in worse ways...look, in the states,..if a girl likes a guy she can let him know..in not so many words...u see a girl like that,who likes u and u run...cleptus..or wats your name...u don pack up big time...

you made my point, A gurl likes you and you are acting like a 40 yr old vigin who is been seduced for the first tyme. I dont think such an opportunity would pass me by.

one more thing why give her money if you dont like her or think she is a gold digger
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by Shadiat(f): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2005
Damn..The babe know what she doin--she probaly lookin for a bobo to pay her bills or so--Next thing u know--ur left in the hotel butt ass naked--babe don rob u for errythin and bounce--WOMAN ARE EVIL I TELL YA..lol..well not all grin

@cletuskpelle--can we see the email--smiley
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by thelastdon(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2005
U don Bleep up, U suppose use ur opportunity..... na ppl like this go dey hunt after the girl when she don go marry ur brother for future........

abi, how una see am
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by katherinae(f): 5:42am On Aug 19, 2006
err first of all the moment i changed pages i forgot ur name

anyway, yeah u are quite silly if u expect us to sit here and honestlhy believe tht u had no clue what this girl was up to u definately deserve her. first of all giving her money and ur email big mistake. look act like an adult dont put urself in positions that u feel uncomfortable about, and be a man, stand up to her tell her u are not interested, DO NOT GIVE HER MONEY BECAUSE U ARE JUST FUELING HER STUPIDITY, and fueling ur ego as well. anyway keep acting like a puppy, when girls say bingo come u come. u have to be smart my friend and we no I feel no sympathy for ur silliness.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by mathways(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2006
@Katherinae,
U r a really harsh girl without even the smallest iota of rapport.
Mcyoh of spb
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by plezant(f): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2006
@Katherinae
Haba take am easy on the guy.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by ikamefa(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2006
@ topic i think you knew what you were getting your self into right from the word go!, i mean come on now!.
a girl is coming unto you and you had no idea of what she wanted?
seriously it don't take too much to put 1 and 2 together!

i guess you were just playing big boy aka Mr nice! i guess you learnt your lesson, not all gals are gold diggers like the aforementioned girl though , the girl was plainly greedy.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by Busta(f): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2006
u shouldn't be surpirsed cos am sure u knew wat she wanted from the get go.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by katherinae(f): 2:55am On Aug 20, 2006
i agree wiht u ikamefa, finally someone wit some sense, whenever guys want to be friends wiht me i say no, because next thing u know they are in love wiht u and i wont be teh air head who goes oh no i had no idea lets be friends. as for u mathways i have nothing to say to u, its not about being harsh, i have two brothers who girls are constantly hunting so i have a lot of experience in telling guys to be smart and not get them selves in compromising situations. whenver i loose another guy friend becasue of his silly feelings towards me, i have learnt not to feel sorry about it. i had to learn to be smart there is nothing wrong with being flattered if an opposite sex likes u, but if u feel no feelings towards her then dont give her money seriously. next thing u know u will slip and mistakenly fall in to bed with her, and hurt her feelings, because intitially u never had feelings for her, so my dear leave her alone, and be smart.

bye the way mathway u sound like u have been in this situation, hence y u support him
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by iice(f): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2006
I agree with katherinae
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by abbey02(f): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2006
she only want your money,stay away from her.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by Rhea(f): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2006
Absolutely no issue here.
The girl just met the wrong guy or rather, you met the wrong girl.

Wonder if you know what some men would do to be in your shoes. grin cheesy
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by alexmakaay(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2006
@katherinae
kudos kath,don't mind those criticizers,dem yab because she(plezant)has never got such chance.
But let me ask oo!?how sure are we to know that cletuskpella no commit something bad with that harlot.how can he spend his time to give the mammon huge sum of cash and after which email address follows,just like that,no peck,no touching body,nothing nothing,no be say i dey insinuate something but, check am noow. grin
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by windywendy(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2006
Dude, you want to know why she sent you a sexually explicit mail Ain't that obvious ? It's because you were playing daft wink Did you seriously not know what she was up to from the start cheesy First the killer smile, then the other body language and then an invitation to discuss "business" in a hotel on a saturday shocked Common guy, you knew exactly what was coming to you from the first moment. Abeg no come fool us into believing that you're surprised about your encounter cheesy cheesy cheesy, and I bet you enjoyed every moment of it lipsrsealed
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by momoney1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2006
why are you guys looking at the girl in one angle only, or dont you think she can do it for the quot below?

I think it is also possible that she's being encouraged to do this to secure your business for her company
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by adconline(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2006
If it was not for the money and things you got she would not like you.There are millions of men in Lagos, but very few gentlemen like Cletus.Let it not be construed that leopard's calmness is cowardice. I had been in that kind of situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hispanic-american Girl Dating A Nigerian Man / Is Love Worth The Troubles? / Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.