Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kanye West Sends Time Capsule To Aliens In Space As Christmas Gift - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kanye West Sends Time Capsule To Aliens In Space As Christmas Gift (733 Views)

Kanye West ‘worried About Kourtney Kardashian’ Over “toxic” Scott Disick / I Need A Car As Christmas Present / Less Anonymity: Is It Possible For Nairalanders To Stop Being Aliens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Sends Time Capsule To Aliens In Space As Christmas Gift by Seandeeds(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
It’s Kanye West in the news again. This time, the hip-hop star has launched a rocket into space, containing a time capsule aiming to communicate with aliens. He said: “I know where they are and who better to represent planet Earth than me?.” “It’s my Christmas gift to the world, the galaxy, the universe, to all of existence.”

According to the Daily Currant, the project took two years to complete, gulping a whooping $65 million. It was successfully launched in Okhotsk, Russia at 1:34pm VLAT time zone and was aimed towards the Andromeda Galaxy.

On hand to witness the launch was the entire West family. Kanye said he was nervous during the launch. His words: “I was a little nervous, you never know with those Russian rockets. If it was a Kanye built rocket, there wouldn’t be a need to be nervous.”

The aim of the rocket launch is for the West family to expand to the universe and beyond. He believes he is now officially timeless. He thinks when the capsule is eventually opened, even in a million years, they will know that Kanye West is the greatest artiste of all time.

The capsule contains locket of hair from his wife, Kim Kardashian, and the preserved umbilical cord from his daughter, North West. Items in the capsule also includes a letter detailing his life, thought and philosophy.

- Read more interesting stories and tips at: http://seunsblog.com

(1) (Reply)

What Your Social Media Rep Can Give You / How To Make Nairaland Frontpage. / Here's What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality *picture Included*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.