Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (16800 Views)

33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All Military Exams- IBB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by armadeo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mods should please delete this thread as the op spewed lies.

Rule no 8.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
I watched the 2011 again, and I am afraid of how cold Buhari sounded when he insisted that 'He will persuade the legislatures to take lower wages', when asked to expatiate, he repeated that he will "persuade" them to take the wages. The man is lost. He doesnt know the difference between Democracy and Militocracy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by eye4eye: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
PehaKaso:

You are a B.A.S.T.A.R.D! Unfortunately, the word 'Decorum' does not exist in ur lexicon.......Dan BANZA!

Son of a monkey you are. You are a bastar.d just as your mother is a bastar.d.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Billyonaire:
I watched the 2011 again, and I am afraid of how cold Buhari sounded when he insisted that 'He will persuade the legislatures to take lower wages', when asked to expatiate, he repeated that he will "persuade" them to take the wages. The man is lost. He doesnt know the difference between Democracy and Militocracy.

Check out this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix5hQNspSTQ

Go to 5:30 Rudy Okonkwo ask him about Abacha and the answer was so incoherent this is 2014.

This station is very pro-APC and he still can't get his point across with all the guidance and consoling. I can't believe people are asking for him to run a whole Nigeria cry
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Ijebulogic(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Walahi...this thread is funnier than DSTV. Na "exam passer" we need or a strong leader that can make things happen?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:

Check out this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix5hQNspSTQ

Go to 5:30 Rudy Okonkwo ask him about Abacha and the answer was so incoherent this is 2014.

This station is very pro-APC and he still can't get his point across with all the guidance and consoling. I can't believe people are asking for him to run a whole Nigeria cry
Pray do me a favor. Was he speaking English there or some alien language ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
Your welcome! I truly appreciate conversing with you and sharing ideas, I am now following you in hopes that we can build a holistic approach to progress for our beloved Nigeria. Have a productive and wonderful week!
Wow!...I'm honoured, Thanks. I'm following back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Deeninetyseven(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
eye4eye:

Don't fall for that rubbish from Biafra-wh0re. IBB never said anything like that.

And you Biafra-wh0re, if IBB never said anything like, may amdioha strike you and your children. If IBB never said that, may pain and death befall your family by end of this year. Amen.
Are you being paid to curse non-APC supporters?
What do you want to turn politics to? Must everybody support your party? She posted this and a right thinking person will debunk it by providing evidence of Buhari passing those exams.
Even Buhari is not cursing his opponent, GEJ. I wonder why you, an unregistered and unrecognised lover of the party, should curse.
Like GEJ said sometimes ago, "politics is not a do or die affair."
And if IBB truely said those things, habve you ever asked yourself what will happen to you?
Anyways I don't wish you such.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Go to 4. 30 hahahahahahahah The General said it himself that he is intellectually inadequate embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITI0dRDjD4
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Billyonaire:
Pray do me a favor. Was he speaking English there or some alien language ?

Wait please go to 4:30 your going to laugh so hard go use the bathroom first grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by major466(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
reezee:
so IBB is now someone to be taken seriously
These saTANS will go extra miles to spoil the people's general's name
Why not. Is OBJ not your party's political compass?
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:

Wait please go to 4:30 your going to laugh so hard go use the bathroom first grin grin grin
He actually admitted that he was not intellectually sound enough to comment on the book BUT guess what ? Someone who is not intellectually sound to comment on a book wants to be President of Nigeria....a country of many authors. LOL.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by atlwireles: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I cannot understand what he says sometimes. What an accent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Billyonaire:
He actually admitted that he was not intellectually sound enough to comment on the book BUT guess what ? Someone who is not intellectually sound to comment on a book wants to be President of Nigeria....a country of many authors. LOL.
Nigeria's spirit has moved pass these infant soul leaders. He is claiming that he believes in youth leadership because he and IBB were under 50 when they were in power. What kind of answer is that? He has never offered a solution and you and I both know that if you keep your focus on the negative you attract more of the same.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by major466(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Billyonaire:
The guy has no idea what leadership means in a democracy. He thinks as president he can go around dishing out instructions to the National Assembly (The Legislature), an independent arm of government just like the executive. Buhari is completely clueless when it comes to understanding democracy and the rule of law.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by lukecent: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:
And you, my friend, must be delusional. undecided
But his achievements is there for all eyes to see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by IgrigiMercenery: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
**grins** eye4eye, Please make real your threat. Thank you. **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by LillyAnne(f): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
lukecent:

But his achievements is there for all eyes to see.
I can see nothing
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:
What has passing or failing a military exam got to do with ruling a Democratic country? undecided
Meaning a failure is not qualify to rule this nation. Thanks to Federal Character, i wonder where that man would av been without it. Mr. Failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:
At least there should be some noticeable improvements...I've seen none undecided
Then u are blind. All of them are around me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23:
.it doesn't stop my vote for him. even those with first class are out there jobless
ignorance!
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by LillyAnne(f): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
ferderick:

Then u are blind. All of them are around me.
Okay undecided
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by seankay(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari has won already! In two days, I asked about 12 people(friends) who they are going to vote for, I swear am yet to find a GEJ supporter. 2015 the year of change (its inevitable)

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by babaluckey: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
aljazira:
And you(IBB)that passed all your papers,your 8 year rule is the worst Nigeria has seen since independence.Fifty percent of our problems as a nation was caused by IBB.Charlcoal dey call pot black.

Didn't you benefit during his regiim? Gen.IBB is chop and i chop...he opened everybody's (young and old) eyes for business, people started travelling abroad for greener pastures, sending money and cars back to Nigeria. There were jobs and all sort of business going on in the country. I like IBB till tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Truckpusher(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6i3FZ0MImY

He has no solutions only talking points.
People are lining up behind a stark illiterate....smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by reezee: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
major466:

Why not. Is OBJ not your party's political compass?

OBJ is still a card carrying member of pdp
get that fact into your skull
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oh yeah IBB, with all your initials, yet Buhari was getting promotions ahead of you because of his diligence! Murtala Mohammed made him Military Gov to the N.East; OBJ still honoured him with the Minister for petroleum...the only time you managed to command a troop officially was when GMB made you one of the GOC's in his regime...bunkor like ugrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:05am On Dec 21, 2014
major466:
Buhari's Report Card:
Spoken English - F9
Diplomacy - F9
Dabate - F9
Knowledge on Economy - 0
Foreign Policy - 0
Infrastructural developmental plan - 0
Academic Performance - F9
Reading ability - E8
Religious Fanatism - A1
Violence Speeches - A1
Innovation and Ideas - 0
Corruption - A1
Lying - A1
Cattle Farming - A1

The shocking details above is a grimm picture of the hopeless situation of Buhari and his political career. He's not only cluelessness but a stark illiterate who have no clue how an economy operate let alone develop it. The only trade he excells at is cattle farming. One will only wonder, why an individual like Buhari who performs excellently well at raising cattles will want to become President of Nigeria, a tedious job every intellectual know will be too much for him.

But you've been led for the past 6 years by a drunken fisherman, whose pastime is to go awol just as he is expected to make a speech at international conferences, after an all night heavy binge on Sapele water (a.k.a. Ogogoro); so isn't it an improvement to move from fisherman to cattle rearer?
After all humans have more in common with cattle than fish; since we are both terrestrial.

BTW, judging by your post, you don't come across as much of a literate or intellectual person yourself - and more of a case of a kettle calling the pot black, don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by slimfit1(m): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2014
The baby wey you talk say he no fine him mama lile am im papa like o yea oh yea oh yeah. Buhari you learn better from failure according to the famous scientist.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by SmartCount(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2014
eye4eye:

Don't fall for that rubbish from Biafra-wh0re. IBB never said anything like that.

And you Biafra-wh0re, if IBB never said anything like, may amdioha strike you and your children. If IBB never said that, may pain and death befall your family by end of this year. Amen.

My friend your are too emotional. This your emotional outburst does not in any way help your course in laundering the image of Buhari.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2014
aljazira:
And you(IBB)that passed all your papers,your 8 year rule is the worst Nigeria has seen since independence.Fifty percent of our problems as a nation was caused by IBB.Charlcoal dey call pot black.
If Buhari had not overthrown Shagari, we wouldn't have had IBB and Abacha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion / Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag / Perez John Condemns Insurgents, Calls For Credible Elections In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.