Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

"I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims (14926 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Timaya Claims He Prays For Forgiveness For Singing ‘ukwu’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Gynacologist(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:
He's too old undecided
woman no get choice ooo...bt man get ooo...even if he is 60 him fo still marry bt as fo woman wa de 30 sef hw ha mkt cari finish?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by LillyAnne(f): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Gynacologist:
woman no get choice ooo...bt man get ooo...even if he is 60 him fo still marry bt as fo woman wa de 30 sef hw ha mkt cari finish?
I've got choices undecided
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by BlackSEER(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
marriage is not by force abeg.make una allow the guy to enjoy himself.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by BlackSEER(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
okosodo:
mumu

envy will not take you anywhere.if the guy is mumu, then mumu is better than you

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by philips70(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Must one marry? Are reverend fathers less human?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by vanstanzy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
For one to be ready for marriage, four factors are involved,
1) Has to be Psycologically prepared.
2) Emotionally prepared (Else one will kill the wife)
3) Physically prepared (You know... grin grin grin)
4) and Lastly, Financially prepared (the woman no go chop dust when she enter your house)
If he aint ready, abeg no push am. We know he's a chronic woman beater already, make e no go slaughter persin daughter.
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by vanstanzy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Vivipop:
His life,his rules. It's nobody's business.

Correct babe! wink wink wink
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Misogynist2014(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
That's my guy.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Misogynist2014(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:
Dey there...you'll soon be too old to marry
Impossible!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by BlackSEER(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:

there is no age limit for a man to get married as long as he has the money to cater for the needs of his potential kids and wife.wouldn't you agree to a marriage proposal of 60yr old man with a lot of cash,huh?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Misogynist2014(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
okosodo:
mumu
Cool down.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by rattlesnake(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
okosodo:
mumu
lmao grin grin
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by abdulnabdul: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ 37?and u still young?damn!mayb he doesn't want kids.
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by greatnow: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
frustratedman:
VOTE BUHARI FOR THE DESIRED CHANGE

BUHARI TILL 2019

SAI BUHARI cool
. If I vote for Buhari will Timaya marry?
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by donkhan: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Timaya to be sincerelly u are just tricking...I think u knw that. At the age of 37years is not surpose to afraiding of married. U are only hidden ur secret becoz u gat money to married, u knw what u are, a celebrity, if u don't hav money to takecare of married who will do that unbahalf of u.
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2014
He said he is not yet ready for marriage and not that is too young for marriage. http://www.figureout.com.ng/value-career-marriage-timaya/
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2014
englishmart:
[b]The Ukwu singer Timaya has declared that he is not under any pressure to get married for now.

The 37 year old told The Punch in a new interview that he is too young to get married at his age. Excerpts below......

“I am not yet ready to get married and anyone who is looking for that is only being deceived because I am too young to get married. Marriage is not all about money and nobody knows what I have in the bank because they are not my accountant.

Musicians lie a lot, so don’t believe most of what they tell you. They are only trying to ‘package’ themselves. I am not prepared for marriage because I am not yet ready to sacrifice for any woman, I am sorry.

My daughter is my life and I love her so much but marriage is not on my mind. I don’t want a situation whereby I will tell a woman I want to travel somewhere and she would be complaining.”

On his vulgar sudden lyrics, Timaya said.....

“I sing vulgar songs because that is what pays. It has made me richer and I am not doing it because people need to hear something good. People that complain about the vulgar song actually love it.
They complained about the song but in six months, it has had 13 million views. I know I say vulgar words but I advise that it should be meaningful sometimes,”

source [/b]
God will bless you for always posting this my brother......you are God sent. always do the link like this
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Decryptor(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:

That's where you are wrong...a man is never too old to marry
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by chinyere162: 1:34am On Dec 21, 2014
At 37 u are no longer young.Go get married
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by clovislouis(m): 2:15am On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
. No matter how old a man is he can still marry the most beautiful girl in the world.
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by NobleG1(m): 3:25am On Dec 21, 2014
He supposed to say " I want to f*uck as many women as possible before marraige".
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by lonelydora: 4:27am On Dec 21, 2014
After all, life starts at 40.
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Bifwoli: 4:49am On Dec 21, 2014
Drsmith01:
lol no be small yung

Naah,thats not why Jesus is still single,its bcoz he's black.

You see,Jesus is black American male-

-thus he couldn't keep a job,can't keep a woman,jesus was homeless and he called everybody brother/sister.
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by justmag(m): 5:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Vivipop:
His life,his rules. It's nobody's business.

sooo true!! Let the man be. I rather be married at 50 and be happy than any earlier and sad.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Albishir: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2014
Well, I will only advice Timaya to continue havin kids (even thou out of wedlock) now cos he should not expect to have them later, so he can train them when he is still strong.
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2014
shocked yu still prefer going to club, feeling high and sanko-ing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:

Leave am nau. How e take concern you. To each his own.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2014
alaladakosta:
Idiotson.
Lol... Why e dey pain u nau? Na ur life ni or abi the guy don jilt u in the past?
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by ABmoscow(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2014
I guess he has kids so why marriage again
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by DONOCHAS(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guy no mind them, wait until u have yr golden jubilee
Re: "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims by Gynacologist(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
I've got choices undecided
aiite ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Failed Marriage With Maje In An Interview / 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) / Regina Daniels' Mother (RITA) In New Amazing Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.