Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae (56563 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by DaBullIT(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2014
donmalcolm21:
How can GMB have that Cv and thinks he can rule a country where down South 90% of the youths are graduate. Why didn't GMB enrol in NOUN when OBJ was enrolling.

Your Mùmú no dey finish ? Na only south graduates dey ? Òdè Òshì if just schooling is enough they wouldn't mandate IT and service would they ?

Biology , animal , biology compared with someone who was decorated , graduated and passed out from war college ?

University of Port Harcourt, 1977 – 1981

University of Port Harcourt, 1983 – 1984

University of Port Harcourt, 1987 – 1995
Why's that ? Was he dropping out or repeating ?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Chigold101(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, you can't even spell "grammar" and "punctuation" correctly.

Heck, even your siggy has a few grammatical errors. Go to bed, mate.

Bredrin, ignore this git lol.
lolzzzz.... Ho ho ho ho... I never claim to sabi grammar... If not for communication sake... Na only Igbo i for de speak & write...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by DaBullIT(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2014
chesterlee:
Buhari's Cv doesn't change anything about him...

We know who he is...Aboki na Aboki

GEJ till Buhari gets comfortable wit his 150 cattle!

Who's we ? How old you be gaan self when hin dey there
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Chigold101(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Mr man you are a fo.ol for calling your former head of state iti...olodo. Okay you mean Buhari didn't read to acquire the position he has now? Face the truth dumba.ss
bros... We didnt make himhead of state... He made himself... We never ever selected nor elected him...

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Chigold101(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari won military awards like FSS and its likes.
i v never desputed that...but u cant call him a leader cos he found in a place where umust obey ur superior... Even if he is a drunk...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by DaBullIT(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
indeed my kind Sir, we have to extricate this country from the hands of the inept. I intend to be on the forefront of this revolution to cleanse inept and pugnacious people like patience out of power. in fact if i had my way she would be deported to cotonou

lol yeah cotonou

You lost me when you decided to extricate grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Chigold101(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
DaBullIT:

bros ur question wan come turnu to mumu oh...
Make i answer
FIRST ONE NA...Bsc

SECOND ONE NA... Masters
THIRD ONE NA... PhD...

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by DaBullIT(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2014
Engineer96:
We are not looking for a military ruler.
We are looking for a civilian leader.
From the CV, all of the qualifications possessed by GMB were obtained as a soldier not as a civilian as he was not being prepared for life outside the military.
Again, note that some of those things listed there were as a result of various coup d'etat and were some innocent lives were lost.
The trainings and elevations of GMB were not as a result of hard work but purely as a result of military requirements and killings of both fellow soldiers and civilians alike.
GEJ worked his way through hard work and perseverance. Even OBJ believed that military trainings and qualifications is not what one need to govern Nigeria. It's rather a civil education.
I would rather not vote than vote for a religious fanatic and a regional politician as governor Babangida Aliyu chose to call him.
[size=20pt]
Who'd have thunk Mùmú syndrome is contagious and its transfered through internet ?

First off there's no WE , speak for yourself

Fact that he was a soldier doesn't make him less human , he's as civil as you are , perhaps even more

There is no innocent live , everybody is guilty of something , more so , the coup was because they then politicians were looting Nigeria's treasury

FYI , you don't get medals as a soldier for stealing public funds , you get decorated for gallant performance , impressive skill , obedience and cognitive abilities

Apart from the war , there's not news or evidence pointing to Buhari's insensitivity , murder or overseeing torture / assasination , read Abacha's story to have a clue

GEJ worked his way to studying wild and pet animals, Buhari studied human beings , what to do , making decision is split seconds , taking a life when need be to prevent hydra heads from forming ,and the fact that he was in the army , he's got support of Nigerian forces

A religious fanatic who did not allow any extremist groups to form , he did not impose religion , and he's been patient since 2001 or so ?

Please turn off your phone , remove your sim , break it and deactivate your profile on NL , you don't need to share this Mùmú-rity with This i-world©
called Naira land[/size]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by DaBullIT(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Chigold101:
bros ur question wan come turnu to mumu oh...
Make i answer
FIRST ONE NA...Bsc

SECOND ONE NA... Masters
THIRD ONE NA... PhD...

Mùmú is not limited to one person grin. As you answer me so you don Mùmú yourself.

Seriously though , the age and the years / qualification attained don't add up
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2014
DaBullIT:

You lost me when you decided to extricate grin
i guess we have to place you in the ' lost and found section ' then. maybe someone can come and redeem you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

If this was to be put into consideration, what do you think will be the fate of Buhari in the NORTH??cheesy
Abeg ooo. Dont even give it a second thought
my bros, after much pained consideration i have had to renege on the idea. the more illiterates the better grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by DaBullIT(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
i guess we have to place you in the ' lost and found section ' then. maybe someone can come and redeem you cheesy

I get GPS grin. I go find my wa . But thanks for the kindness
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2014
DaBullIT:

I get GPS grin. I go find my wa . But thanks for the kindness
the pleasure is all mine, my kind Sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Babacele: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2014
koolg:
I strongly doubt if CV qualifications is what Nigeria needs at this point in time.
During the 2011 election, some people did not see anything good in Jonathan but I really respect those people now because they were correct, rather than bring about or set in motion the much desired paradigm shift, he has decided that he would rather maintain the status quo of business as usual.
Therefore, let's leave educational attainment and asses these two major contenders for the number one office of the land based on what each one of them as an individual can use the office to achieve for posterity.
The question is; what are the issues confronting the nation? issues like corruption, infrastructure, economic instability, unemployment, insecurity etc, is Buhari going to able to tackle these issues head on given the present circumstances
The two candidates have written a practical examination called governance at several occasions where most of the issues confronting us now have been exam questions namely: security,corruption, employment, infrastructure,etc
Candidate A who has six years to write the exams and Candidate B has just 3 years for the same exam gave the following answers to the set questions:
1. How do you intend to use Petroleum ,our major source of income, to strengthen the economy and improve the standard of living of Nigerians?
ANSWER:

Candidate A:

I will ensure that None of the 4 Refineries work here but to continue to encourage our exporting the crude overseas to create thousands of jobs to foreign individuals and companies . Don't worry about the tax and insurance we pay to these foreign entities to refine the oil, Nigerian masses shall bear the pain since we can't live without oil . We shall remove subsidy and allow independent marketers to operate on our behalf . NNPC shall not keep accounts and we won't tolerate any investigation into NNPC ops even if it is a public office to avoid unnecessary distractions and if money is missing America will know!- it is faster, safer and makes more economic sense. And don't forget I'm from NigerDelta, you maybe thinking why not make the refineries work or site news in the south south to create jobs for our people. My people don't need to work because they have suffered a lot ,rather than being a blessing oil has been a curse. we shall continue to allow foreigners do the refining and we shall sell to Nigerians at a N120 per liter and invest the gains in improving the lives of my fellow Nigerian s especially our youths.

Candidate B:

I will make the 4 refineries work and encourage new ones so that we can have about 70% capacities. With that, we shall encourage companies like petrochemicals and fertilizer industries which depend on petroleum to be established since the raw materials are available. The advantages of these strategy is 1. Nigerians shall have fuel and other products easily available and cheap.
2. Create millions of jobs to Nigerians either as professionals, engineers, drivers,food sellers, casual workers, hotel and tourism, e.tc.
3. We shall export to other countries and earn foreign exchange.
4. we shall open just an account for NNPC and audit it from time and make such reports available to the public for transparency.
5. Nothing lasts forever, we shall leverage our opportunity in the oil and gas to develop other sectors like Agriculture, mining, education e.t.c while maintaining fiscal discipline to prepare for any rainy day ,Insha Allah.

so bros, which candidate will you consider for the 2015 project?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by tit(f): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Babacele:
The two candidates have written a practical examination called governance at several occasions where most of the issues confronting us now have been exam questions namely: security,corruption, employment, infrastructure,etc
Candidate A who has six years to write the exams and Candidate B has just 3 years for the same exam gave the following answers to the set questions:
1. How do you intend to use Petroleum ,our major source of income, to strengthen the economy and improve the standard of living of Nigerians?
ANSWER:
I will ensure that None of the 4 Refineries work here but to continue to encourage our exporting the crude overseas to create thousands of jobs to foreign individuals and companies . Don't worry about the tax and insurance we pay to these foreign entities to refine the oil, Nigerian masses shall bear the pain since we can't live without oil . We shall remove subsidy and allow independent marketers to operate on our behalf . NNPC shall not keep accounts and we won't tolerate any investigation into NNPC ops even if it is a public office to avoid unnecessary distractions and if money is missing America will know!- it is faster, safer and makes more economic sense. And don't forget I'm from NigerDelta, you maybe thinking why not make the refineries work or site news in the south south to create jobs for our people. My people don't need to work because they have suffered a lot ,rather than being a blessing oil has been a curse. we shall continue to allow foreigners do the refining and we shall sell to Nigerians at a N120 per liter and invest the gains in improving the lives of my fellow Nigerian s especially our youths.

Candidate B: I will make the 4 refineries work and encourage new ones so that we can have about 70% capacities. With that, we shall encourage companies like petrochemicals and fertilizer industries which depend on petroleum to be established since the raw materials are available. The advantages of these strategy is 1. Nigerians shall have fuel and other products easily available and cheap.
2. Create millions of jobs to Nigerians either as professionals, engineers, drivers,food sellers, casual workers, hotel and tourism, e.tc.
3. We shall export to other countries and earn foreign exchange.
4. we shall open just an account for NNPC and audit it from time and make such reports available to the public for transparency.
5. Nothing lasts forever, we shall leverage our opportunity in the oil and gas to develop other sector like Agriculture, mining, education e.t.c to prepare for any rainy day ,Insha Allah.

so bros, which candidate will you consider for the 2015 project?

your ignorance is appalling and not worth responding to.
government cannot even run a post office and you think they can run a refinery!
With quota system, nepotism, federal character, etc?
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by afrika(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Graduates please raise thy hands up
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
ellechrystal:

Exactly. The person talking about not going to school , can he even read n understand? If he could, he wouldn't say that.
Lolz.
I guess he was just joking jare.

Good evening and happy sunday.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by ellechrystal(f): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Lolz.
I guess he was just joking jare.

Good evening and happy sunday.
Same to u darl . E-hugs.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by bimborla: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
DaBullIT:

Your Mùmú no dey finish ? Na only south graduates dey ? Òdè Òshì if just schooling is enough they wouldn't mandate IT and service would they ?

Biology , animal , biology compared with someone who was decorated , graduated and passed out from war college ?

Nope, he used 8years for his doctorate degree...

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
my bros, after much pained consideration i have had to renege on the idea. the more illiterates the better grin grin
Oya na.gringrin
Thank God you thought about the aftermath effectcheesy

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by HonourablePomk: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chigold101:
bros... We didnt make himhead of state... He made himself... We never ever selected nor elected him...

What's your point sir?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
ellechrystal:

Same to u darl . E-hugs.
Thanks dear. ))))Hugz her back((((
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by HonourablePomk: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
CuteEmma:
So what's the change? Going 35years behind, back to your uncivilized and unexperienced past? I don't think so.
Jonathan cannot lead Nigeria, and the same thing applies to Buahri. He's already 72, death is around the corner.

I just checked your dp grin . . . You made a valid point. Thank God you know Jonathan is not fit to rule. But i guess you don't know the challenges Nigeria is passing through now that's why you said that. Have you ever heard of ABRAHAM LINCOLN?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by HonourablePomk: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ikenna94:

Yeah, by plotting coups, utilizing ethnic enhanced privilegdes of going to study abroad, what the hell did he do for Nigeria with all desew so called achievements. Abeg forget matter.

A man once said IGNORANCE is a disease. Do you know the reason why Military Men plot coups? NO. Tribalism has blinded you brother, Go back to your history textbook to check what buhari achieved as an head of state within a short while.Explain the bolded. YOU MADE NO POINT. . .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by HonourablePomk: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
clemzo101:
where is d doctorate degree? Honorary degree? He didn't earn it abeg.

Didn't you also check the military school he attended? Ok i guess TAN has also blinded you to see other achievements also. Jonathan PHD has he used it to better your life? Answer the question
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by rhymz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
HonourablePomk:

A man once said IGNORANCE is a disease. Do you know the reason why Military Men plot coups? NO. Tribalism has blinded you brother, Go back to your history textbook to check what buhari achieved as an head of state within a short while.Explain the bolded. YOU MADE NO POINT. . .
Buhari sis not achieve Nada. You are not going to tell me about a period of our history I lived through too as a Nigerian.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Babacele: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2014
tit:

your ignorance is appalling and not worth responding to.
government cannot even run a post office and you think they can run a refinery!
With quota system, nepotism, federal character, etc?
Goodluck!
Mrs knowledge, who built the refineries?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by clemzo101(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dats not the point my broda, Jonathan went to skool and earned his Ph'D, Buhari did not earn it abeg, Buhari and PEJ are d sames she too has doctorate. Weda he better my life or not dats none of ur bizness..........
HonourablePomk:

Didn't you also check the military school he attended? Ok i guess TAN has also blinded you to see other achievements also. Jonathan PHD has he used it to better your life? Answer the question
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Duru1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
HonourablePomk:
MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S CURRICULUM VITAE

Born in Daura, Katsina State, on 17 December 1942

Education

Attended Primary School in Daura and Mai’adua, 1948-1952
Attended Katsina Model School in 1953 and Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956-1961.

Joined the then Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna in 1963.
Attended Officer’s Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom), October 1963
Attended Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna, 1964
Attended the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden (United Kingdom) 1965
Studied at the Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington (India), 1973
Attended the United States Army War College, June 1979 to June 1980.

Professional Achievements

Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964;
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965;
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966;
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division, August 1967 – October 1968;
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 – February 1970;
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, February 1970 – June 1971;
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters, July 1971 – December 1972;
Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters, January 1974 – September 1974;
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters, September 1974 – July 1975;
Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources, March 1976 – June 1978;
Chairman, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, June 1978 – July 1978;
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters, July 1978 – June 1979;
Member, Supreme Military Council, July 1978 – June 1979;
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, August 1980 – January 1981;
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division, November 1981 – December 1983;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985.
Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF), 21 March 1995 – May 1999.

Awards and Medals

GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
DSM: Defence Service Medal
NSM: National Service Medal
GSM: General Service Medal
LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
FSS: Forces Service Star
CM: The Congo Medal

Honorary Doctorate Degrees
10 December 1994: Honorary Doctor of Science degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

21 December 1996: Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by the University of Calabar.

6 June 1998: Honorary Doctor of Law degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Benue State University.

tagged with Muhammadu Buhari

SOURCE: http://ad76.com/2014/12/19/muhammadu-buharis-curriculum-vitae/

GOODLUCK JONATHAN CURRICULUM VITAE

Born in Otuoke, Bayelsa State, on 20 November 1957.

Education

St Stephen’s primary school ( now state school ) Otuoke, 1961 – 1965

St Michael’s primary school, Oloibiri, Bayelsa State FSLC, 1966 – 1969

Mater Dei high school, Imiringi, Bayelsa State , 1971 – 1975

Academic Qualifications:

First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 1969

West African School Certificate (WASC) 1975

General Certificate of Education (GCE O/L) 1976

B. Sc. Zoology Second Class (hons) Upper Division 1981

M. Sc. Hydrobiology/Fisheries Biology 1985

Ph. D. Zoology 1995

Employment History:

Preventive Officer, Dept. Of Customs & Excise, 1975 – 1977

Science Inspector of Education, Rivers State Ministry of Education, Port Harcourt , 1982 – 1983

Lecturer, Dept. Of Biology, Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt , 1983 – 1993

Assistant Director, (Ecology)/ Head Sub – Dept. Of Environment Protection, OMPADEC, 1993 – 1998

Deputy Governor, Bayelsa State from May 1999 to 2005

Governor, Bayelsa State from May 2005 to May 2007

Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria from May 2007 to February 2010

Acting President, Federal Republic of Nigeria from February 2010 to May 2010

President, Commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from May 2010 to date

Awards:

Best Performing Deputy Governor Award in the Federation in 2002, by the Institute of Public Administration of Nigeria (IPAN)

Award of "Exemplary Leadership Quality and Good Governance" conferred by the National Association of Women in Education Development in July 2003

Honorary Award for Democracy and Good Governance conferred by the NUJ Abuja Council

SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/837150/goodluck-johnathans-achievements

Gen M. Buhari is human fake and only relevance today because he is a Fulani and from northern region of Nigeria. The alleged CV credited to Buhari is enmeshed in shadiness. Few people knew the reason why Buhari went from secondary school to Aldershot, UK, a military academy meant for enlisted soldiers or individuals with University degree. He was neither an enlisted soldiers no individual with university degree yet he went to Aldershot military academy. I guess it was NPC’s nepotism in action. In addition, the crappy Buhari’s CV quoted he was twice a Brigade Major yet the identity of the Brigades were not indicated. This looks very much like the compilation dished out by Nowo Omogui.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KLand(m): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
ellechrystal:

This man ehhh. We should look beyond this his speeches oo. There is something in me that doesn't agree with him..

Yea.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sammybhaws(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2015
ABEG OOO NO VACANCY AT ASO ROCK VILLA....... GOODLUCK TILL 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration / USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.