Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? (12161 Views)

Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by 1one: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please o

Pardon my ignorance

Abeg... What's a thigh gap?

I've honestly never heard it before
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Donchinex(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
I think it is found more on skinny girls...some guys like them babes thick, so its dependent on the guy.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Adaeze003(f): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Here... sexy...

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
farano:
Lots of ladies want to have a thigh gap. Is having it something to be yearned for?
thigh gap on a babe....hot wink
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Pdizzle(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
damn sexy!
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by farano(f): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
dre11:
Don't like tight gap.. ... Let their best some space Nah

It's helps the hips to settongue
"thigh" smiley
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by dre11(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
farano:
"thigh" smiley

English teacher

Tenk you
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by farano(f): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
dont be an olodo grin this is what thigh gap looks like

a gap in between the thigh in a woman is called thigh gap
Thanks for d pic smiley
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
marieolae:
i dont have one too cry
hmmm wit dat figure wey i dey c 4 ur profile u no need to worry about thigh gap.u fine die wink
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by harrysterol(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
marieolae:
i dont have one too cry
then your in big sh!!t tongue
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by jnrbayano(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
No!

Thigh gaps are rampant with the slender framed ladies. They don't really look sexy to me.

For the "thick girls" thigh gaps are almost impossible. If you see any one who has thigh gap and yet not slim, you must have seen a lady with bow legs and again that's not sexy to me.

Farano do you have a gap between your thighs?

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by woky: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
jnrbayano:
No!

Thigh gaps are rampant with the slender framed ladies. They don't really look sexy to me.

For the "thick girls" thigh gaps are almost impossible. If you see any one who has thigh gap and yet not slim, you must have seen a lady with bow legs and again that's not sexy to me.

gini bu thigh gaps??
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by jnrbayano(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
woky:
gini bu thigh gaps??

Space di na ngada
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by dober(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Vivly:
reason reason reason reason reason
Lol grin
Vivly:
Lol
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by woky: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
jnrbayano:

Space di na ngada
cheesy
Nagode smiley
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by jmoore(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
How am I supposed to know? Do you walk around n@ked, huh?
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Jennydoris(f): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
jnrbayano:

Space di na ngada
cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Chaii.... ochi atogbuom
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by jnrbayano(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jennydoris:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Chaii.... ochi atogbuom

cheesy
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
is ever opened down na. u don't need to knock anytime u are coming in
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by ireneony(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
farano:
Thanks for d pic smiley
u are welcome
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by farano(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
jnrbayano:
No!

haha how e take consign u now? tongue
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by farano(f): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Aunty plzz could you kowaciate more on wah u mean by a thigh gap?
lol...check on d first page for pinshure.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by agabaI23(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
naturally I have a thigh gap. when of my friends complained about having pains around their thigh unless they wear an underwear. I have never experienced all this, I don't need to wear a tight when am wearing skirt, my panties is a enough for me.

maybe because I don't have excess hips.
If you have thigh gap too, then you're supper hot....
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by agabaI23(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Adaeze003:
Here... sexy...
No be this one jare. No offeinse. Say no to size zero. Say yes to size 10 and may be 12*
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by eugy45(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
noo dnt lyk dat...cnt date a girl dah has it
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Ceedarlin(f): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
oh tanku u jare grin
As u tell me nw I argue again? grin
dts not sexy its ...... Reminds me of d human skeleton @our school lab bk in my Sec school days..... #TeamNotDatKindOFGap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by tonychristopher: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:
The more OPEN it is to us guys the better. Yeah, we guys like LOOKING at stuff like that as long as there are no FAT/STRETCH MARKS.

I perfectly concur
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Natasha2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
I totally love thigh gap kiss Personally I think its sexy but I guess its different strokes for different folks. smiley
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by lolaluv1(f): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:
All slim girls should have thigh gaps.

It's like asking, 'Do men find slim girls attractive and sexy?' undecided

Not all slim ladies have the thigh gap. Naomi Campbell for example doesnt have one. A thigh gap is naturally caused by having wide set hips/pelvis.

Adrienne Bailon has big, fat hips and somehow manages to have a big gap between her thighs. This is Because her pelvic bones are wide.
A thigh gap is sexy I must admit.

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
#TeamWeThinkWeHaveThighGap #ButweAreNotSoSure
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by XXX5(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2014
gurlz with gaps 're hot...reduces the load needed to overcome in doing WORK.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Ceedarlin:
dts not sexy its ...... Reminds me of d human skeleton @our school lab bk in my Sec school days..... #TeamNotDatKindOFGap
cheii grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! / [album Download.] Migos Culture II Full 2018. / She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.