Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,197 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? (12153 Views)

Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by lepasharon(f): 3:03am On Dec 21, 2014
I have a thigh gap embarassed
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by ipleddge: 3:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Omo I like thick tight...thick tight make sense die
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2014
farano:
lol...check on d first page for pinshure.

Owh. Just saw it now smiley
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by farano(f): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Owh. Just saw it now smiley
Ok sexy or not? cool
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by XXX5(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2014
farano:
Ok sexy or not? cool

Super hot...
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by marieolae(f): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2014
harrysterol:
then your in big sh!!t tongue
sad
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by marieolae(f): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2014
lefulefu:

hmmm wit dat figure wey i dey c 4 ur profile u no need to worry about thigh gap.u fine die wink
smiley
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by okiezman(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2014
Doesn't mean anything to a nigga like me, don't even know thighs have gap. Love don cover my eyes
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Dreyl(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
farano:
Ok sexy or not? cool
not sexy
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by passionate88: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2014
farano:
Lots of ladies want to have a thigh gap. Is having it something to be yearned for?
Which one come be "thigh gap" again?
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
dont be an olodo grin this is what thigh gap looks like

a gap in between the thigh in a woman is called thigh gap
I've never noticed it,i only notice obvious features and not some thigh gap
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by passionate88: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2014
misshoree:
The gap between my thigh is wide embarassed
Yuck, that's gross!... Even as I short nd ugly, I go reject girl wey get native fowl kinda lap... That's bad business... It kills the morale of any man, xcept that man is desperate... I'm desperate, but not up to that level sha.grinangrygrinangrygrinangrygrinangrygrinangry

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by passionate88: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:

Please... Remove those drumstick you uploaded on this quoted post... It dishonours my eyes... Biko
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by misshoree(f): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2014
passionate88:
Yuck, that's gross!... Even as I short nd ugly, I go reject girl wey get native fowl kinda lap... That's bad business... It kills the morale of any man, xcept that man is desperate... I'm desperate, but not up to that level sha.grinangrygrinangrygrinangrygrinangrygrinangry
I hate the way it's like that
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by seangy4konji: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2014
U mean alafo
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by passionate88: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2014
misshoree:
seriously... It's not good for the eyes to see it..
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Ceedarlin(f): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2014
lefulefu:

cheii grin
close ur teeth Jor cheesy
lefulefu:

cheii grin
close ur teeth Jor
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Hissexcellencie(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
farano:
Ok sexy or not? cool

I feel indifferent undecided
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by defendedvictim(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:

is dat the thigh gap? Mehn, I dnt like it..#one man's meat is another man's poison anyway
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by lolaluv1(f): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Beyonce clearly desires one, or Maybe she has one. Either way, she was accused of photoshopping one into below pic...

1 Share

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by kenex4ever(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Vivly:
reason reason reason reason reason
reason reason reason reason reason
sharp/smart girl!
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by kenex4ever(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
misshoree:
The gap between my thigh is wide embarassed
Na dis ANGEL somebody dey wish bad thing for, God no go gree!
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by kenex4ever(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
All slim girls should have thigh gaps.

It's like asking, 'Do men find slim girls attractive and sexy?' undecided
not all slim girls, some slim girls have K-leg
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by LillyAnne(f): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
kenex4ever:
Okay undecided
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Pennywise(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guys should know that thigh gaps and big arse dont go together. And you all know how badly you want that big arse. Dont let anyone sell you fake product.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by kenex4ever(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
misshoree:
nah, u gats 2 love it! I can imagine how it is on u, lol. Thigh gap is very sexy because it makes dress to fit well on d owner especially skirt and gown - it gives dis super sexy look. And ur thighs won't suffer wear n tear due to friction while u walk.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by plendil: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2014
jnrbayano:

Space di na ngada
cheesy

eziokwu!! grin grin grin grin grin

@Topic, personally I don't find it attractive. Like most peeps have observed, its more common in slimmer ladies, and being a sucker for hips--I mean thick and heavy hips kiss --the gap would attenuate the fullness and thickness of the figure and is a turn off for me.

#teamNoGap cool
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Seriously, I didnt know d meaning of a thigh gap until now. So my question is, wots all d fuss abt dis fuccken thigh gap? sad
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Though I prefer ladies with thigh gaps but I am certainly not attracted to just any lady with a thigh gap.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by ROZZAYY(f): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2014
I guess dis is a q for d men.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by passionate88: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Ladies with thigh gap have legs like that of chicken, not broilers o, but native fowl.. Yuck
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
kenex4ever:
or Bowleg grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture / 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.