Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

To Mr Seun. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Mr Seun. (1293 Views)

Logicboy's Epic Rant Against God (to Mr Anony) / About Souls - In Re To Mr Anony / Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
With a tone of humbleness i write this.
I was in muslim thread some days ago before i was ban by one mod. There was a guy seeking help and freedom from demons that keep tormenting his life,i read the suggestions made by his fellows men which he claim he had tried but nothing work and guy remain hopeless and helpless.
In compassion i really want to help this guy,want to tell him what can set him free but how in life can i do that when there is Oath place on that forum.
The guy is in pain,helpless,hopeless and if you have sympathy enough you can feel the pain he is passing through nd u decide to turn blind eye to this?
Now Mr Seun if u deem u have feeling for fellow men kindly remove that Oath nd let me help this man under demonic attack. Thanks

starlingleanets.
Re: To Mr Seun. by ooman(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

(The above declaration will be posted on your profile if you click "yes"wink

Seriously? Seun, this is what I must accept before I can post on the Islam section of Nairaland?

This is way out of ordinary. Are you sure you still run Nairaland, or does boko haram run things here?

4 Likes

Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
ooman:
Are You A Muslim?

Seriously? Seun, this is what I must accept before I can post on the Islam section of Nairaland?

This is way out of ordinary. Are you sure you still run Nairaland, or does boko haram run things here?
na by force to comment Mr man,go tell police say u wan piss for their toilet nah and if they no allow u piss for the toilet u go say na boko haram dey run d police abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To Mr Seun. by ooman(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
na by force to comment Mr man,go tell police say u wan piss for their toilet nah and if they no allow u piss for the toilet u go say na boko haram dey run d police abi?

I thought there is freedom of speech.
Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
ooman:

go sambisa tell boko haram say u wan practice freedom of speech for there..
Re: To Mr Seun. by ooman(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
go sambisa tell boko haram say u wan practice freedom of speech for there..

This is Nairaland, not Sambisa, ok?
Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
ooman:

This is Nairaland, not Sambisa, ok?
nigeria is like nairaland and nigeria has sambisa and nairaland has Islam section..do the maths

1 Like

Re: To Mr Seun. by ooman(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
nigeria is like nairaland and nigeria has sambisa and nairaland has Islam section..do the maths

Got you.
Re: To Mr Seun. by larrymoore(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
starlingleanets:
I was in muslim thread some days ago before i was ban by one mod. There was a guy seeking help and freedom from demons that keep tormenting his life,i read the suggestions made by his fellows men which he claim he had tried but nothing work and guy remain hopeless and helpless.
In compassion i really want to help this guy,want to tell him what can set him free but how in life can i do that when there is Oath place on that forum.
The guy is in pain,helpless,hopeless and if you have sympathy enough you can feel the pain he is passing through nd u decide to turn blind eye to this?
Now Mr Seun if u deem u have feeling for fellow men kindly remove that Oath nd let me help this man under demonic attack. Thanks

starlingleanets.
the guy sought help from where he deemed necessary, why must rules be bent simply because of u.
Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
larrymoore:
the guy sought help from where he deemed necessary, why must rules be bent simply because of u.
rather because of the Guy under demonic attack
Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
starlingleanets:

starlingleanets.
that NAME u will want to use and set the guy free is powerful than any goddamn oath placed in any rubbish forum

1 Like

Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
that NAME u will want to use and set the guy free is powerful than any goddamn oath placed in any rubbish forum
There must be agreement between both parties
Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
starlingleanets:
There must be agreement between both parties
my dear there is one there in the muslim forum he said his dad is dying. I cant even introduce Jesus to him because of the oath. he is so desperate because his dad who is dear to him is in a coma. Why is nairaland like this? When Jesus Judges He shall not spare. I can feel the Lord's pain. Chai more torments to muhammad in hell for leading the people astray

1 Like

Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
my dear there is one there in the muslim forum he said his dad is dying. I cant even introduce Jesus to him because of the oath. he is so desperate because his dad who is dear to him is in a coma. Why is nairaland like this? When Jesus Judges He shall not spare. I can feel the Lord's pain. Chai more torments to muhammad in hell for leading the people astray
How did Seun watch this people burden with sorrow nd turn a blind eyes to it.
Re: To Mr Seun. by Mintayo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
Thats how the devil works. that''s his plan, to stop people from hearing about Jesus. To stop people from experiencing the power in the name Jesus. and i guess he has find an abode in the islam section of Nairaland. I pray sharia is not permitted in Nigeria, i cant imagine what it will be like.
may God help us.

3 Likes

Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mintayo:

Thats how the devil works. that''s his plan, to stop people from hearing about Jesus. To stop people from experiencing the power in the name Jesus. and i guess he has find an abode in the islam section of Nairaland. I pray sharia is not permitted in Nigeria, i cant imagine what it will be like.
may God help us.
Glad u can see ahead, If Buhari wins Christains will be Living in Jungles.
Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
ooman:

dere is freedom of speech, but I can't guarantee u freedom after d speech
Re: To Mr Seun. by Yooguyz: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
starlingleanets:
Glad u can see ahead, If Buhari wins Christains will be Living in Jungles.

angry this is what I hate mixing politics and religion together.
Re: To Mr Seun. by mumumugu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
starlingleanets:

starlingleanets.

if you wanna save him,take the oath
Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2014
mumumugu:

if you wanna save him,take the oath
Above all brethen do not swear.
Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2014
Yooguyz:

angry this is what I hate mixing politics and religion together.
Who is talking about Religion here now?
Re: To Mr Seun. by ireneony(f): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:

starlingleanets.
why didn't you pm him, it would have been a better choice
Re: To Mr Seun. by kevoh(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Stop whining angry ! If you want the person's attention without taking any stupid oath, do the following :
1) PM (personal message) him
2) Create a thread in another section and mention the person's Nairaland Id
3) Or just simply comment on any topic it doesn't matter the section (even sports) and type the person's Nairaland Id and drop your details for him to contact you.
Re: To Mr Seun. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
why didn't you pm him, it would have been a better choice
A good suggestion but for how long will we continue pm-ing
Re: To Mr Seun. by DollyParton1(f): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
ooman:
Are You A Muslim?

It sounds like the antichrist trying to force 666 on people. They are so insecured of that religion that they've to force some stipid oath on people.
Muslims generally have very zero tolerance. They hate questions that shakes the fabrics of their faith's foundation. That's why they are keeping people out.
Re: To Mr Seun. by asalimpo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
sharap u fo.ol , the internet was created for free speeeeeech.
If you narrow minded bigots hate free speech go create ur pwn site and run it.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Christian, Please Stop Doing These 5 Things. / Do You Know That Many Verses Has Been Deleted From NIV, ESV? See Deleted Verses / Pics:amazing!!!see What Boldly Appeared Inside A Mosque In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.