Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State (22754 Views)

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by lilbazy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
No be small tin o
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by GodMode: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Why are their achievements only in the media and not reality.
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by ASL33: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
The people of boko haram no dey finish? Abi them fish?
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by plainmirror(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Waaaaaoooo!! God Bless NA/CJTF!!

Buhari loosing voters since 2003!!

Meanwhile GEJ Till buhari goes to school!!

May you be as clueless as GEJ...... Say amen
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by mike404(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:
The war shall soon be over Insha Allah
FIREFIRE YOU NEED TO CHECK THIS THREAD OUT
THE PICTURE IS GETTING CLEARER.

https://www.nairaland.com/2054356/illegal-immigrants-niger-caught-nigerian
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by BrokenTV: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:
Hey Silverback, what's your problem?? Obviously your life is so boring without us around. Were you guys not thesame people running all over the place saying bbc has a sinister agenda against Nigeria because they refuse to publish lies from our DHQ?? Didn't you people accuse them of being the mouthpiece of Boko Haram?? Why should I take their news seriously

Mull that over while you choke your bishop. BSoaB.
But you actually believe them when they publish articles with Boko Haram having upper hand. Or when they state how many people that they killed or kidnapp without verify the information.

1 Like

Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by otokx(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Our security intel need to be reorganized; the system of recruiting, training and deploying these terrorist ought to be nipped in the bud.
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by coolsegun2002: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
As much as this sound like good news to me. dis is nairaland...u know the drill...pictures if all the drop dead boko boys...or idonbilivit
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by redcliff: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
its so shocking that in a week over 200 boko haram members would be killed and you keep asking yourself questions like are they not finishing? why dont they kill the ogas at the top.. Jonathan is killing innocent civilians so that the population of the north would be reduced drastically come Feb 2015...SMH
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by bigbozz(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abeg, when will this boko boys finish?
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by ajoguegbe(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
SEE WHY I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE VOTE A MUSLIM TO POWER. You won't understand till you read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2054479/why-never-vote-islam-into#29060505

1 Like

Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by ajebuter(f): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
These guys are cows for real.

Army and civillian jtf keep killing them and they still dey carry head come!

Anyway that would be expected from illiterate, ignoramus, narrow minded and brain washed idiots

That's why I trust us southerners. You kill one today, your leadership ends bcs next question to ask shekau go be: oga, oya lead you and your family, we go follow for back.

Not so for mumu boko haram goats

Idiots since 1345 BCE
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by bobharro: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
One of the most annoying episode of this boko haram some member of Islam sympathize with this extremist and support their evil, this boko haram action is a disgrace to the name of Allah, an insult to the name of Allah cos Allah is a great God, when did Allah tell u to begin to kidnap little girls and u do dis in is name, rape little girls in is name, kill little girls in is name, oppress unarmed men and women by driving them from their home all in d name of Allah, dis insult in d name of Allah is becoming unbearable, true Muslim should rise against dis so call boko haram cos dis insult to Allah name is just too much, how can one na stand with boldness to say Allah is great God with so much evil being carried out in his name yet true Muslim do nothing to d insult of Allah name by the boko haram
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by omenka(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
BrokenTV:

But you actually believe them when they publish articles with Boko Haram having upper hand. Or when they state how many people that they killed or kidnapp without verify the information.
You sound like a Broken record. String your thoughts together and express them coherently mr.

In the mean time, GTFomF.
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by Firefire(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
mike404:

FIREFIRE YOU NEED TO CHECK THIS THREAD OUT
THE PICTURE IS GETTING CLEARER.

https://www.nairaland.com/2054356/illegal-immigrants-niger-caught-nigerian

Thanks.

Our people in government are now up to the task of securing our borders, 2015 shall be a very decisive year for Nigeria.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
How convenient. 2 months to elections. Anyway good job soldiers. Stay strong.
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by mike404(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
THIS IS INDEED A VERY BAD DAY FOR THE LIKES OF OMENKA JIHADI BARCANISTA AND NGWERE UKWU ORJI

1 Like

Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by koikoi2(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Where is Tinubu? Is he no longer listening to BBC?.
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by Olukokosir(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
ologbeni ... I nid picx.... no picx, not real den
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by ascendo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians

B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence

Change Jonathan come 14th February, 2015 !!!
I pity your local govt,
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by rozayx5(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

[s]J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians [/s]

[s]B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
[/s]
Change buhari come 14th February, 2015 !!!

hope from the terrorist
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by sameesyd(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
SirHouloo:
75 yesterday, 115 today! These guys should be tired now. Ehat could be the driving force if your colleagues keep dying daily. Education is good sha, I pray they embrace it in the north.
Bro, u no de watch chinese film Dem no d finish, d ending will b surrender nd dropping of arms
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by awofoa01: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2014

Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by epospiky(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
How happy I will be if this news is true
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
We all know this is a lie.
Anway, congrats on fooling almost everyone
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by kechywillz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
these boko boys no dey finish.?
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by chamboy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
blemon44:

buhari is just donatin or selecting the boko boiz that he wants dead

so dont be foolish my dear
heaven knows u is foolish on here
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by Emmalot121(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
All these bloodsheds and Jonathan is still in power. Hmm. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno / Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.