Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State (22756 Views)

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by Trustyd1(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2014
coolsegun2002:
As much as this sound like good news to me. dis is nairaland...u know the drill...pictures if all the drop dead boko boys...or idonbilivit
you see? hmmm ok no cooment
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by EstarKeys(f): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
dekronik:
Soldiers, Vigilante Kill 115 Boko Haram Fighters In Damboa- BBC

The heat is on. Nearly 115 jihadist met their waterloo yesterday friday 19/12/2014 when they launched a ferocious attack on Damboa. According to BBC Hausa, the fighter drove into town as people were preparing for friday prayers. Immediately they drove in, soldiers and local vigilante immediately engaged them fire for fire that resulted in anihilation of about 115 fighters and recovering weapons from them.

For doubting Thomases, here is your link:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/hausa/news/2014/12/141220_bokoharam_dambua

[b].
Over 110 Boko Haram terrorists killed in Damboa

No fewer than 110 Boko Haram insurgents were yesterday killed in gun battle in Damboa, the headquarters of Damboa local government area of Borno State in a failed attack which was repelled by men of the 7 Division, Nigerian Army.

Damboa, is about 95km from Maiduguri, the state capital and was the first local government area captured by insurgents in June this year before it was gallantly recaptured by the military in July.

The killing of these terrorists is coming barely 24 hours when troops in support of civilian JTF killed over 75 insurgents at Dogon Wire while attempting to repair the vandalized Power transmission line along Damboa- Maiduguri road since July this year as well as the combing of Tashan Alade and other communities of Hawul Local Government Area that were hitherto taken over by insurgents in which, Over 20 motorcycles and other vehicles snatched by the terrorists were set ablaze.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/110-boko-haram-terrorists-killed-damboa/

[/b]
,,,yes oooo...Bishop David oyedepos prayers in shiloh 2014 is already manifesting ooooo
Re: Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State by dekronik: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2014
gsainttrinity:

Hahahahahahahahaha
lwkm!

''Uncle, please drop that rocket propelled grenade. My sin no reach like dat na besides who wants to hide behind the suicide bomber called Buhari. I like my life oo 4get wetin u dey see''

modified:

holy! I wrote B.o.k.o-h.a.r.i and google translated it back to Buhari.
So Even America and France know this guy's nickname.

In that case i am making a disclaimer:
the Buhari quoted above is not of anybody dead or Alive any semblance is not intentional as this is a product of my imagination.

Who i dey talk to suppose know!

Men, this is serious. I also googled "CLUELESS" and google told me: "did you mean......."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

200 Days After Leah Sharibu's Abduction, Omokri Leads Protest In London. / Ahead Of His Defection, APC Governors Visit Matawalle In Gusau / Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.