Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People (30989 Views)

Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by pamcom(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ekiti state governor Ayo Fayose reportedly distributed about 80,000 chickens, 100,000 bags of rice and cash gift to the people of Ekiti State between Thursday and yesterday under the stomach infrastructure progamme of his administration.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photos-fayose-distributes-rice-chicken.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
That's people friendly

22 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by IKJ66(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
wish my Gov was like this atLeast for this 1 act

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by dunkem21(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
A promise fulfilled.

Kudos Fayose, the stomach of the people.

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by SirHouloo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
I pray it gets to the right hands. I won't be surprised if I hear of millionaires fighting for theirs when it is actually meant for widows and the poor.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by temitemi1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Best governor ever...

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Firefire(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin

[size=18pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS to the good people of Ekiti.
[/size]

We thank God for your liberation.

You can be rest assured that your governor will put food on your tables while given you good social amenities and infrastructural facilities.

https://www.nairaland.com/2054237/lagos-state-needs-liberation/1#29058210

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by ichidodo: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Fayose is the man of the people...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by ednut1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Obatala wept. Nigeria is jst a joke.

47 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by bobharro: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nigerian government do not do things like dis 4 free, election bribery trending, but my pipo collect and still go vote 4 ur choice nuttin dey happen, but if dis is 4 real which I doubt cos there is nothing good coming out of Nigeria politician then all d best to the Governor

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by ochejagabriel: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
this is what FAYEMI didnt do for 4 years.

GEJ till Buhari use all his 150 cows do suya

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by boolet: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Stomach infrastructure indeed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Tberry01(f): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
May God bless him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by thiefnubu(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
See how I rushed in

I thought jolof rice was being shared online

Next story jor

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
I still believe he can do better.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by bobharro: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
The majority of Nigerian are just incompetent with their ideology, u want change yet u want an old cargo army for a president the same old cargo army that has destroyed this country from onset (obasanjo, abacha, ibb, now we are talking of change same old cargo Buhari) what a shame to nation of corrupt leaders, bad education system etc, we are on a long tin I tell u

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by rozayx5(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
people need to eat. next is create jobs cool
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Carry on sir.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by koolg: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
a bag of rice plus chicken should cost a maximum of 10k. can someone please confirm the price which fayose's government appropriated to this project? if it falls within the range of 15k to 25k then its all good but if they quoted 50,000 naira then its all wrong

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by jamace(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
That is the way to go. People first. Well done and keep it up.
However, be wary of false/anti-people advisers.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by reezee: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin Ekiti people sha. Tifun loran for food only.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by henryobinna(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
ochejagabriel:
this is what FAYEMI didnt do for 4 years.

GEJ till Buhari use all his 150 cows do suya

you wicked oh.

should he go broke, those cows are his last hope

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by NaLaugh: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Man must wack, i guess
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by dridowu: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmmmm taking stomach infrastructure to the next level.
E wo ala ru , ti o je buredi, a wo ori e ni o je ti ko mo.
Ekiti kete

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by cole265(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
I hope this is entrenched in the budget.

Hmmmmm...poor country people. may God free you guys from this shackles.

Feeding them like him poultry. Psheeeee

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by happyzed0(f): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ameachi pls try n learn 4rm him insteadyof usin our moni as apc machine

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Samueldo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
That is my able Governor my uncle a civil servant just got his own chiken yesterday

True I'm not lying

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
What Ekiti will look like by 2018. Each Ekiti man carrying his development in his belly,awaiting the moment to have it flushed away.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
This ekiti people sef, they are the biblical esau of our time, all too willing to mortgage their future for a few cups of rice. They are a disgrace to we the yorubas, their crass craving for stomach gratification is becoming legendary and they are shamelessly celebrating this fiasco. Mtchew

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR / How Fulani Herdsmen Cut My Head With Matchet- Onyebuchie / President Buhari Testing A Microphone At The Commonwealth Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.