Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People (30990 Views)

Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by 100Cents: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
likeseriously:
A typical case of giving a person a fish instead of teaching him how to fish. Even Christ mentioned that it is good to get a food you will eat and be hungry no more instead of the one the Israelites ate in the wilderness and still got hungry.

What a shameful part of the Nigerian politics and of late it got upgraded to the level of having a 'suitable' name...stomach infrastructure. I hope it gets a ministry and a commissioner soon.

Oya Tunde go boil water to prepre the chicken, Basira boil rice and prepare stew.

When Jesus had 5,000 hungry people with him, his disciples said, send them away to go and fend (fish) for themselves.

Jesus said, no, what do you have with you ? They said 5 loaves and two fishes, he said, FEED THEM !

That is what fayose did. You don't teach a hungry dying man to fish. He won't listen to you. Feed him first.

See what our modern Pentecostal pastors are doing today. They preach sweet mouthed sermons of how to make it big by believing in yourself. Asking us to bring out tithe and offerings to service themesleves directly not necessarily for the expansion of God's work.

After all said and done, they buy private jets and drive Rolls Royce cars just by the power of their tongue on the itchy ears of the congregation.. Now ask yourself, how many of them truly care for the poor after all the wealth empowerment sermons ?

Anybody who condemns what Fayose did is hypocritical..
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Gozieobasi: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:
When will he & other 35 state governors distribute-

- education for ALL children in Ekiti state?
- TAP water throughout the state?
- Primary health clinics and General hospitals?
- well maintained & new FEEDER roads?

Will provision of these BASIC utilities, services & infrastructure not generate enough paid EMPLOYMENT such that we DON'T need all these yeye dash, dash?

Does anyone know why many of us are running away from our country where our elected officers dash us stomach infrastructure to the US, UK etc where they don't
let me educate u a little the minimum wage is 18000 if u buy a bag of rice with it how much remain and you are their ranting nonsense .
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by 100Cents: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Rice is in trouble!
seriously if hunger is banished all other things are secondary.
Basic necessities of life are ;food,clothing &shelter.

Thank you.

Some People here are still living off their parents so the silly comments keep flowing..
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by IKJ66(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2014
jeje123:
pls who is ur governor?
...........osun. State !!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by tit(f): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2014
this is much better than the previous man who bought $50-million-bed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Facosco(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:
This ekiti people sef, they are the biblical esau of our time, all too willing to mortgage their future for a few cups of rice. They are a disgrace to we the yorubas, their crass craving for stomach gratification is becoming legendary and they are shamelessly celebrating this fiasco. Mtchew
and you must be a disgrace to ur own family, have you been to Ekiti and see the development that is going on there? Which state in the southwest has a good road network as Ekiti? Which of the state has a running pipe borne water as of Ekiti instead of you persuading your state governor to emulate the good gesture of Fayose by making the people in the grassroot happy you are spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Facosco(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2014
zheroes:
i have never seen a generation this daft!!!! bag of rice and chicken maximum N10,000.00 and people are hailing the government? now i see why nigeria will not grow, is he going to do this every month? why not create jobs and let people fend for themselves and help develop the state. this is backward thinking both on the part of the government and the idiotic people. what a shame. someone will give you ten thousand naira and collect your future. poverty is really making many persons think upside down. tufiakwa.
people voted massively for this man because of his achievement in his first term now you are talking of job creation, u av to remember that this govt was just installed on oct. 16 which is not upto 100days in office now tell me which govt av u seen created job less than his 100 days in office, when after his 100days in office he refused 2 create job it is then you can be accusing him, remember that during his first tenure he create many jobs but I still believe that after creating the job you will still have somethings to things to criticise him on because “aa ki pa odu oya loju ota eni“
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2014
When u finish eating the rice and spending the free money, its then you'll discover there are no industries for you, your children and children's children to work gainfully in. That's when u start sobbing. Govt money should be spent on developing critical infrastructure, building new industries to create new employment opportunities to citizens, developing human capital generally and for critical sectors of the economy for present-day and future challenges, not on jamborees. However, its ok by me if he does this and still developes the economy. But if he doesn't, too bad.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Facosco(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2014
dablazor:
Give People Jobs, Increase The Minimum Wage, Let Them Feed Themselves Effortlessly, Not Feed Em For A Couple Days.

he should give old people job? He should increase the widow's salary?,am sorry you are so daft

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Facosco(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2014
Okonikott:
When u finish eating the rice and spending the free money, its then you'll discover there are no industries for you, your children and children's children to work gainfully in. That's when u start sobbing. Govt money should be spent on developing critical infrastructure, building new industries to create new employment opportunities to citizens, developing human capital generally and for critical sectors of the economy for present-day and future challenges, not on jamborees. However, its ok by me if he does this and still developes the economy. But if he doesn't, too bad.
pls name ur state and name the new industries that ur state has built
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by olatacool(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2014
up fayose at naijainfo.ga ..best website, youth empowerment..cash making online
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by anonimi: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Gozieobasi:
let me educate u a little the minimum wage is 18000 if u buy a bag of rice with it how much remain and you are their ranting nonsense .

Thanks for the free education but don't you think it is better to agitate for a more realistic minimum wage vis-a-vis what the SAME governments pay elected public servants such as a LGA Councillor guaranteed N300,000 monthly salary shocked

Is that 'ranting nonsense' also
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Facosco(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:
Everything you scribbled up there is horseshit, your infantile tirade doesnt change the fact the ekiti people did vote for fayose not for the merits of his character but for the bags of rice he distributed, which is a disgraceful act. For a state that is purportedly the most educated in nigeria isnt it appalling? until the people of ekiti state realise that there is more to life than their stomachs, they will persistently be the laughing stock of the yoruba nation.
Ekiti. People voted for this man simply because during his first tenure he dualised all the roads that enters the state capital, he renovates all the hospitals in the state he pays workers as ast when due didn't owe anybody salary he. Personally supervises all the contract awarded to make sure that no shoddy work was done he gives bursary to the students he created jobs so tell me why people will not give this man their vote? Within a month of his govt he slashes tertiary school fees yet haters still cricise him of this, he made sure all civil sevants get paid before political appointees get their salary now distributing rice for his people for the festive period yet haters like you are still complainning

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Facosco(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
honifome:
I like gov Ajimobi. To him,stomach infrastructure is creating employment for unemloyed youths. Ekiti people are being enticed,instead of them to demand fishing gears and nets from fayose, they have resorted to open their watery mouth for stone fish from their gov.Due to their laziness,the state has become the least developed in southwest. In the past,their forefathers will wake up early in the morning and ask for palmwine before their wives went to farm so they could provide tributes for Ibadan.Melo la fe ka ninu eyin adipele won.
I don't used to insulting people on the forum like this but think that its everybody that is ignorant of what is happening in your state wait o did I hear you that Ajimobi provided employment can you pls tell me the sector Ajimobi employed people? For all the four years he spent in govt it just of recent he employed like 1500 teachers and YES cadet which are beind paid N10,000 monthly uptil now civil servant in Oyo state has not received Nov. Salary but you come here and spreading lies here like we don't know what is happeniing in Oyo, Wait for 100days of Fayose in office and you will see how many job he would have created

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by anonimi: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
100Cents:

When Jesus had 5,000 hungry people with him, his disciples said, send them away to go and fend (fish) for themselves.

Jesus said, no, what do you have with you ? They said 5 loaves and two fishes, he said, FEED THEM !

That is what fayose did. You don't teach a hungry dying man to fish. He won't listen to you. Feed him first.

So you are saying Ekiti state is filled with 'HUNGRY DYING men' probably because the state government has not provided EMPLOYMENT nor provided the environment for the CREATION of employment by ENTREPRENEURS!

Ekiti people on NL, is this true about your state
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by mayor007(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
These Ekiti people with their love for food in exchange for their future. These same people with the we-have-a-professor-in-every-household mentality fawning over food instead of demanding for more. Well, we are used to mediocrity so anyone who just makes a feeble attempt is deified.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Facosco(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:
When will he & other 35 state governors distribute-

- education for ALL children in Ekiti state?
- TAP water throughout the state?
- Primary health clinics and General hospitals?
- well maintained & new FEEDER roads?

Will provision of these BASIC utilities, services & infrastructure not generate enough paid EMPLOYMENT such that we DON'T need all these yeye dash, dash?

Does anyone know why many of us are running away from our country where our elected officers dash us stomach infrastructure to the US, UK etc where they don't
do youself a favour and pay the state a viSit then you will know maybe all these things you mentioned are there or not
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by dablazor: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Facosco:
he should give old people job? He should increase the widow's salary?,am sorry you are so daft

called me daft? you don't have to insult me, i can see you are abundantly demented.. do not quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Facosco(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
dablazor:

called me daft? you don't have to insult me, i can see you are abundantly demented.. do not quote me again.
ignored
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Dejohnbull: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
bobharro:
The majority of Nigerian are just incompetent with their ideology, u want change yet u want an old cargo army for a president the same old cargo army that has destroyed this country from onset (obasanjo, abacha, ibb, now we are talking of change same old cargo Buhari) what a shame to nation of corrupt leaders, bad education system etc, we are on a long tin I tell u
Fela is late that is why u see ppl like buhari coming out for prisident after 30 year's, fela wil giv him a track that wil make him hide his face in shame
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by mekd: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
I .....just badu this guy doing.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by 100Cents: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:

So you are saying Ekiti state is filled with 'HUNGRY DYING men' probably because the state government has not provided EMPLOYMENT nor provided the environment for the CREATION of employment by ENTREPRENEURS!

Ekiti people on NL, is this true about your state

When I say people are hungry, it is not a joke. Forget the pretences.

Just last week, I saw a healthy looking person collapse and fall into a dirty gutter. When we rushed her, her sister said she was sick but we all know say nah hunger..

The next thing people started giving her lucozade boost and pure water.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Gozieobasi: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks for the free education but don't you think it is better to agitate for a more realistic minimum wage vis-a-vis what the SAME governments pay elected public servants such as a LGA Councillor guaranteed N300,000 monthly salaryeven state with highest IGR and fedral allocation never paid more,as for agitating i think is not just ekiti but the entire state of the federation. shocked

Is that 'ranting nonsense' also
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by debokaz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just how refugees are treated!shameful.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by fuckerholic(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:
This ekiti people sef, they are the biblical esau of our time, all too willing to mortgage their future for a few cups of rice. They are a disgrace to we the yorubas, their crass craving for stomach gratification is becoming legendary and they are shamelessly celebrating this fiasco. Mtchew

But bros that is the normal way of yorubas, naturally betrayers and always selling their birthright for a poridge of yam to the notherners against their fellow southerners.why is it always them deputizing the hausas ? What is wrong in Ekiti people showing their typical yoruba norms and lifestyle.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by fuckerholic(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:

But bros that is the normal way of yorubas, naturally betrayers and always selling their birthright for a poridge of yam to the notherners against their fellow southerners.why is it always them deputizing the hausas ? What is wrong in Ekiti people showing their typical yoruba norms and lifestyle.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
fuckerholic:

dude, I am a yoruba guy so don't make blanket statement about the yorubas. Just because I am critiquing my people so that they can improve, does not give you the leeway to villify and deride us. We all know who the legendry grandmaster in the act of northern buttlicking is, was it not nnamdi azikiwe who invented this act and eternally sold his soul to the northerners for crumbs? We the yorubas are just a set politically astute bunch, who are utilising every possible manipulatory and smart means to secure our political future in nigeria. If in the process of protecting ourselves you get "betrayed" don't habour any grudge, that's just the game....

IN POLITICS, THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FRIENDS OR FOES BUT ONLY PERMANENT INTEREST.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by fuckerholic(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2014
Slonge2:
dude, I am a yoruba guy so don't make blanket statement about the yorubas. Just because I am critiquing my people so that they can improve, does not give you the leeway to villify and deride us. We all know who the legendry grandmaster in the act of northern buttlicking is, was it not nnamdi azikiwe who invented this act and eternally sold his soul to the northerners for crumbs? We the yorubas are just a set politically astute bunch, who are utilising every possible manipulatory and smart means to secure our political future in nigeria. If in the process of protecting ourselves you get "betrayed" don't habour any grudge, that's just the game..
IN POLITICS, THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FRIENDS OR FOES BUT ONLY PERMANENT INTEREST.

Was it Zik that shyed away from the ABURI accord ?
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by jess5(f): 4:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Habeyy:
come and see...her craziness knows no bound....saying d people are foolish...uve just done ursef a better job in telling us ur brain is so limited to d level of ur despicable act ..

Who is this MUMU? So, government should be sharing half cups of rice and ten Naira instead of providing jobs and policies that allow businesses to thrive? Your own FOOLISHNESS is worse.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by jess5(f): 4:08am On Mar 02, 2015
dammytosh:

You are speaking very big english for an OLd woman who has nothing to eat this festive period.

No big deal with what he is doing.

That has always been his lifestyle.

During his first tenure in office back then, I watched him serve prisoners food during easter and he ate with one of them in the same plate. I was moved cos leaders need to come down low to feel the follower's pain once in a while.

You can call him NAMES but Fayose is the grasssroot guy who knows what the people needed according to scale of preference

Here comes another MUMU that obviously received a cup of rice and 50 Naira
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by jess5(f): 4:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Gozieobasi:
which time hem enter u dey talk about job,road, health dem never pass budget for em tenure how him wan take do all this things in less than 4 month abeg sofri sofri dey criticize.

So, why don't he tell the people what he plans to do when elected and actually do it if he wins instead of sharing one cup of rice and whatever?
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by dammytosh: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2015
jess5:

Here comes another MUMU that obviously received a cup of rice and 50 Naira
I earn your boy friend's per annum every month.

Instead of concentrating on the context the e-diot is busy typing nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Fulani Herdsmen Cut My Head With Matchet- Onyebuchie / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo / LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.