Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) (1890 Views)

Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by shadrach77: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ekiti state governor Ayo Fayose reportedly distributed about 80,000 chickens, 100,000 bags of rice and cash gift to the people of Ekiti State between Thursday and yesterday under the stomach infrastructure progamme of his administration.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by derrick333(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
100.000 + 80,000 = 180,000 ,is dat d population of ekiti ?? For aw long will dis pipo continue 2use our brain,we need industrial infrastructure nt stomach infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by zlatansomto(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Its a good move,. A welcome development, it has to be said.. The level of poverty ravaging the good people of Ekiti.St is alarming.. The United nations put it at 80%.. 8 of every 10 persons in Ekiti is extremely poor..

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by derrick333(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
zlatansomto:
Its a good move,. The level of poverty ravaging the people of Ekiti.St is alarming.. The United nations put it at 80%.. 8 of every 10 persons in Ekiti is extremely poor..
So d remedy is rice n chiken ??

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by LMAyedun(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
'Stomach infrastructure' is the way forward. grin
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by zlatansomto(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
derrick333:

So d remedy is rice n chiken ??
unfortunately,. Yes!! The south west must be rescued from the cruel hands of poverty •

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by christejames(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
This man really mean this his "infrastructure's" scheme oo. He is truly the man of his people, see the way He allow multitude of strangers into the govt house, how many state guvnor would do such (make I hear say my Sullivan try am). God bless Fayose! I just wish He can teach his people how to fish (although with his meagre allocation) instead of always giving them fish ...in the spirit of the season I say thank you, daaluu, nangode, ese gan!!! Chukwu gozie gi Mr guvnor.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by kika23(f): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
He should pay ex batch C corpers their money!!!!! angry
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by derrick333(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
zlatansomto:
unfortunately,. Yes!! The south west must be rescued from the cruel hands of poverty •
Nna Bros ,y u de reason lik ekiti pipo NA ? NA evryday dem go de serv dem d rice n chiken?? Teach dem aw 2fish n were2fish nsted of givn dem fish
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by emiye(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dat rubbish will not last 1 week.

He is not a philanthropist who should focus on tokenism, he is for crying out loud a Governor.

This approach is as daft as it comes.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by zlatansomto(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
derrick333:

Nna Bros ,y u de reason lik ekiti pipo NA
? NA evryday dem go de serv dem d rice n chiken?? Teach dem aw 2fish n were2fish nsted of givn dem fish
my brother,. I'm a full bloodied Ekiti man.. Dumbness is in our genes,. As a matter of fact its also embedded in our DNA's.. Its nothing new.. Trust mee..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by waleadex(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is good...and I hope he does this "stomach infrastructure" thing throughout his tenure and even thereafter. All in all it's indeed a kind gesture.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by derrick333(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
zlatansomto:
my brother,. I'm a full bloodied Ekiti man.. Dumbness is in our genes,. Its nothing new.. Trust mee..
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oboyyyyyy u no well @all ,I don piss 4body remain small make I shit 4body if no b say I quik enta toilet, ekiti boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Cluelessness at its peak.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by goalburner(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
kika23:
He should pay ex batch C corpers their money!!!!! angry
Did u mean fayose or fayemi
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by kika23(f): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
goalburner:

Did u mean fayose or fayemi

Both of them angry
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by goalburner(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
kika23:

Both of them angry
How many month state allowee are they owing you guys
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by kika23(f): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
goalburner:

How many month state allowee are they owing you guys

10months angry
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by Eziachi: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin grin
Oh Lord!
Not another Fayose rice? Are Ekiti people really this hungry at every election?
I thought Yoruba always claimed to be politically sophisticated. Is it inclusive of 5kg of rice each time,?
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by EdCure: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
The dude really said he will not embark on any project other than stomack infrastrcture. Or can anyone in Ekiti prove me wrong by listing just one project executed by the cankerworm rascal since he was forced on the Ekiti people?

Stomack Infrastructure
Stealing is not corruption.

Jonathan and his disciples have developed new vocabularies to explain their gross failure and untra-corruption lately.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by goalburner(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
kika23:

10months angry
haha..... like kilode
u be special corper
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by fr3do(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't just know, I don't buy the idea of giving consumables to the masses.
They should do a skill acquisition program instead.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by kika23(f): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
goalburner:

haha..... like kilode
u be special corper

It's everyone na! Everyone that served in Govt firms....
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by goalburner(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2014
kika23:

It's everyone na! Everyone that served in Govt firms....
Now I get u.
Jez ignore the govt money for now, good oil rich job opportunity is awaiting you.
Moreover, is that your leg on your dp?
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by kika23(f): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
goalburner:

Now I get u.
Jez ignore the govt money for now, good oil rich job opportunity is awaiting you.
Moreover, is that your leg on your dp?
Thanks... Yes it is...
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by goalburner(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
kika23:

Thanks... Yes it is...
Like seriously, are you half-american?
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken And Cash To Ekiti Indigines (pics) by oziegbe2015: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is what pdp has reduced the state with the highest number of professors to. Nobody should quote me i no ask u coolbuhari to the resue, 2015 buhari would bring back the days of old where food was surplus, and abundant, our agriculture would be revived grin

(1) (Reply)

Uncontrollable Crowd At President Jonathan's Rally Today In Bauchi (pictures) / Michika Liberated And Madagali Under Attack / Photos: I Think Oshomole Is A Disaster!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.