Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin (6799 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by sinaj(f): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
I went on a date with my friend and we discussed on so many things, suddenly he popped up the question, asking if am a virgin.For 10 minutes i was contemplating on telling him because i felt its wrong to tell him or anybody.Dont know if am the only one that feel this way, so I need ur opinion buddies
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by agarawu23(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
tell him. no big deal
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by IKJ66(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
It right to tell a guy you are a virgin if u feel he is the right person for you and moreover it makes the guy respect ur personality !!!!!
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by BreezyRita(f): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
angry lipsrsealed undecided angry
Not again!
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by ireneony(f): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
sure it right, but am tired of hearing all this virgin stories.
op are u trying to advertise yourself

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Not a Lady but at least two have told me on their own that they are virgin. But telling a guy that is arkward because what do u expect him to do with that information? Like u r saying "I'm available". In other view its right when its discussed under spirituality it serves as encouragement.
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by major466(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Left to me, asking ladies this question is a red flag. Why ask a lady about her virginity? Unless the lady willing tells him her virginity status, guys who ask this question have ulterior motives. It's a sign of lack of trust.
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by VantagePoint: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
sinaj:
I went on a date with my friend and we discussed on so many things, suddenly he popped up the question, asking if am a virgin.For 10 minutes i was contemplating on telling him because i felt its wrong to tell him or anybody.Dont know if am the only one that feel this way, so I need ur opinion buddies
Tell him what?
That you're a virgin or not?
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by engrtee(f): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
I once told a guy

he demanded seeing is beliving.

I should open my leg for confirmation
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by harrysterol(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
engrtee:
I once told a guy

he demanded seeing is beliving.

I should open my leg for confirmation
[size=40pt]
Picture of your virginity or I also dunbilivit cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
sinaj:
Tell am say its NoT his dammm business grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by passionate88: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2015
You want us to tell you if it's right to tel him yes or no? Which are you?.
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2015
it's ok to tell. as a guy with much experience asking a girl if she's a Virgin really means "hey girl r we gonna fxck?". I usually already know her status before she asks. if she lies about it then it means she's indirectly telling me "no, we ain't fxcking". most girls lie about it anyway.
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by AJ01(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Another virgin thread
Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by Mynd44: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2015
If you feel you can be opened with him and you want to tell him, do.

If not, don't.

Or just tell him you feel that question is not appropriate.

What's with you people and these sort of questions sef?

Re: Is It Right To Tell A Guy That You Are A Virgin by dudesexy1111(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Buahhhhahhhhahhhh who cares undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Conversation With A Gold Digger / See what this Lagos boy is doing to this nine girls / Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.