Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards (11732 Views)

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Ebola Outbreak: 39 Immigrants From DR Congo, Sierra Leone Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Amastermovic(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Na who i go blame 4 dis..ok i blame sambo everyday no be GEJ
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by NnamdiN: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Someone really wants to defeat an incumbent cheesy grin

Daydreamer

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by sherrylo: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2014
NZERIBE1:
FIRST BANK PRESENT
IT ANOTHER SEASON OF XMAS WIN XMAS PREDICTION BY U B A BANK
CLICK THE BELOW LINK AND REGISTER http://xmasgift.
ENJOY

Mod wetin be this?
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by KanwuliaJara: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Na so BOKO HARAM waka come abi?

Oya KONTINU! kiss
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by didactic70: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2014
This is d norm in north-using aliens to swell their votes.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by rigarmortis: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2014
kingthreat:

Stop talking like you are blind to whats been going in Nigeria. The state in question is Jigawa, a PDP state ruled by Sule Lamido. Last elections this state voted overwhemingly for Jonathan despite his weak support during the campaigns. Now you're blaming Buhari. What an abysmal reasoning.

I dont support the guy blaming GMB but if you reason along the line that jigawa is a PDP state already, then it is LOGICALLY possible to reason that those guys were imported to vote against the numbers PDP has there, it makes no sense for example to for GEJ to import ppl into bayelsa since he is gonna win there, but if you say osun, its arguable, get my point?........

Trust me, it wont be the first time, but this is a new development, in days of yore cows were given rights, counted in census and allowed to vote, then they moved to 8yr old kids and now full grown aliens.

By the way, note that buhari has 150 of these ''god-in-India'' herbivores...ok, that was a bad joke, but the rest?..................

FACT؛

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by yomalex(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2014
major466:
There're thousands of illegal immigrants with Nigerian voters card on standby in the North, waiting patiently for election 2015. The candidate they plan to vote for is very clear.
a nairalander posted that he saw them wanting to register in lagos too and non-chalance of INEC staff in refusing them.

Check Your PVC Status

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by SURYSuri(f): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2014
What do you expect, they were cought in Jigawa a PDP state and the governor Sule Lamido has vowed to do anything to see that Jonathan returns in 2015. So my people do the math.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by chuksey1(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2014
major466:
There're thousands of illegal immigrants with Nigerian voters card on standby in the North, waiting patiently for election 2015. The candidate they plan to vote for is very clear.

And the clueless one in power could not tighten border security to prevent this since he knows he is gonna be at a disadvantage.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2014
Now its gettin clearer how they got their 12milliona votes.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2014
bushdoc9919:

No, Nigerians is the problem of this country. Nigerians want to chop money....they don't want to work for it. That is why we have all these arguments about power shift North or South.....and we are in danger of a crisis next year...because Nigerians believe that their chopping is enhanced by their son or daughter in power.

Until Nigerians learn that the world does not owe them a living, and that successful nations are made of workers, not parasites....we will forever be backward, whoever is in power.
thanks bro, on point, how I wish I can be allowed to give you 1 Billion likes but nairaland only offered me one. thanks
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Mistermamus(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2014
bushdoc9919:

No, Nigerians is the problem of this country. Nigerians want to chop money....they don't want to work for it. That is why we have all these arguments about power shift North or South.....and we are in danger of a crisis next year...because Nigerians believe that their chopping is enhanced by their son or daughter in power.

Until Nigerians learn that the world does not owe them a living, and that successful nations are made of workers, not parasites....we will forever be backward, whoever is in power.
well said at least seen a reasonable comment
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by major466(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2014
chuksey1:

And the clueless one in power could not tighten border security to prevent this since he knows he is gonna be at a disadvantage.
Yes its the Nigerian government's responsibility to secure the borders but Nigerian citizens also have a role to play, by reporting unknown elements to the security agencies. The task towards security and development of Nigeria is the responsibility of all.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Perfectly working TECNO p9 mini tab for sale.
Contact Me on 07064715146
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by kingthreat(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2014
rigarmortis:

I dont support the guy blaming GMB but if you reason along the line that jigawa is a PDP state already, then it is LOGICALLY possible to reason that those guys were imported to vote against the numbers PDP has there, it makes no sense for example to for GEJ to import ppl into bayelsa since he is gonna win there, but if you say osun, its arguable, get my point?........

Trust me, it wont be the first time, but this is a new development, in days of yore cows were given rights, counted in census and allowed to vote, then they moved to 8yr old kids and now full grown aliens.

By the way, note that buhari has 150 of these ''god-in-India'' herbivores...ok, that was a bad joke, but the rest?..................

FACT؛

I talk with intellects not tribal bigots who cannot state opinions without their tribalism stinking out.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2014
APC recruiting ndi almajiri
If you like give voter registration to all the Nama in the north,wear them kaftan to go and vote,you will still fail
No vacancy in aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by major466(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2014
Hagon:

Is it not the incompetency of that ur mumu uncle GEJ that give access to every foreigner to to enter this country and do whatever they like.
From chad, Niger, cameroun Libya importing weapons to kill northeners.
I agree Nigerian government are responsible for security and protection of the nation's borders. But Nigerian citizens also have a role to play to ensure peace and security in the society. It's the duty of every Nigerian to report unknown elements to security agencies. The task towards security and development of Nigeria is the responsibility of all.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2014
kingthreat:

Stop talking like you are blind to whats been going in Nigeria. The state in question is Jigawa, a PDP state ruled by Sule Lamido. Last elections this state voted overwhemingly for Jonathan despite his weak support during the campaigns. Now you're blaming Buhari. What an abysmal reasoning.
You are right. The janjas wana win Jigawa. The serial loser will lose again.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by rawtruth(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2014
Hagon:

Is it not the incompetency of that ur mumu uncle GEJ that give access to every foreigner to to enter this country and do whatever they like.
From chad, Niger, cameroun Libya importing weapons to kill northeners.

Why are there no such issues in the southern borders? Only kids aren't aware of the antics of politicians in the the far north.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by rigarmortis: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2014
kingthreat:

I talk with intellects not tribal bigots who cannot state opinions without their tribalism stinking out.

intellectuals is more acceptable in this context, my good man. Considering that you consider yourself one, i wonder the kind you converse with.

If you indeed reason devoid of sentiments you would see the logic in my statements, not playing to any sides but making a point, which is, it is foolishness to swell numbers in a place where you have the majority, the energy is better off used in places where you need to increase your fold.

Considering you pompous airs, i feel you consider youself an intelligent fellow, but how you fail to grasp that is beyond me, forgive me, but you are a little slow, and to think you were the first sperm cell to win the race to the egg is more astonishing.

Any, in a village peopled by m0rrons, a half wit will consider himself king.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2014
rigarmortis:

intellectuals is more acceptable in this context, my good man. Considering that you consider yourself one, i wonder the kind you converse with.

If you indeed reason devoid of sentiments you would see the logic in my statements, not playing to any sides but making a point, which is, it is foolishness to swell numbers in a place where you have the majority, the energy is better off used in places where you need to increase your fold.

Considering you pompous airs, i feel you consider youself an intelligent fellow, but how you fail to grasp that is beyond me, forgive me, but you are a little slow, and to think you were the first sperm cell to win the race to the egg is more astonishing.

Any, in a village peopled by m0rrons, a half wit will consider himself king.

Enjoy your day.

You just used 5 paragraphs without objective to explain why yoou and an ostrich reason alike. Reetarded cunttt!! grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by rigarmortis: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2014
kingthreat:

You just used 5 paragraphs without objective to explain why yoou and an ostrich reason alike. Reetarded cunttt!! grin grin grin

And you just summarised your whole life in one.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by JayJustus(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2014
you think?? here in Malaysia the prime minister personally chartered a flight to bring Bangladeshis to vote two years ago...hahaha..don't tell me crap at least these ones came with their legs...until they charter Arik to bring guys from Mali then only... lol..does arik fly to Niger sef? dem get airport?
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2014
That is what they do o.

Even during population census, they bring I thousands of people illegally from chad and Niger republic and count them as Hausa Fulani's and then tell us that they are more in population in the north than south.

When I know there are more cows and camels in the core north than humans.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by peleson: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2014
What do u people think kano state governor has been going to Niger Republic to do? Using nigeria niger delta money to build infrastructure for them for free when u v plenty almajiri roaming d street of northern Nigeria! Terrorist. Ofcos they r coming to vote their chief terrorist
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by PehaKaso: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2014
If one takes the physical appearance, the cultural, religious, academic, social & political lives of Nigerians into consideration, one will discover that the peoples of Northen Nigeria & Southern Nigeria are not one people. On this premise, I most dutifully declare that Nigeria disintegrates in line wit the American prediction come 2015!
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Divide the country! Secure the southern borders smiley
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by ndcide(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
kingthreat:

That could be the reason why APC is importing political mercenaries from across.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Drone007: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
torhuke:
That is what they do o.

Even during population census, they bring I thousands of people illegally from chad and Niger republic and count them as Hausa Fulani's and then tell us that they are more in population in the north than south.

When I know there are more cows and camels in the core north than humans.

And now that the illegals they used to boost census figures are destroying the NE,they are running for cover
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Poddy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
pictures or i dont believe it.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Pensioners Protest In Abuja Over Non-payment Of Pension / Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy / Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.