Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 PM

Lagos State Gives Workers 15 Per Cent Salary Bonus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Gives Workers 15 Per Cent Salary Bonus (356 Views)

Petrol Subsidy Rises To N48.15 Per Litre / El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary / Rivers State Gives President Goodluck Jonathan The Highest Number Of Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Gives Workers 15 Per Cent Salary Bonus by bugs2: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
The Lagos State Government will pay its workers 15 per cent bonus in the December salary as an end of the year gift, the State Head of Service, Mrs Oluseyi Williams, said on Friday.

Williams spoke at the end of the year get together and appreciation party for principals and directors in the Ministry of Education.

She said that the bonus would be paid along with the December salary any moment from now.

According to her, the bonus is to show that the government is committed to the welfare of workers.

“Some states are owing their workers up to four months salary but that is not the case in Lagos.

“I was discussing with some HOS and they told me they are looking for money to pay their workers salaries.

“Our workers will receive their December salary any moment from now and I am happy to say it that it will come with 15 per cent bonus.

“Government appreciates your service to the state and urges you to continue to put in your best.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/12/lagos-state-gives-workers-15-per-cent-salary-bonus/

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mr. President / $ Will Go High Against Naira Before The End Of December 2014 / 21 Billion Fund Raising Dinner Of PDP Campaign Scandal. Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.