Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures (5020 Views)

FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? / Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by omenka(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
I was also among the applicants. I will never forgive the foolish man from otuoke.
Sorry bro. It is a matter of DUTY now for you to ACTIVELY push for the eviction of Jonathan from Aso Rock. Hope you have collected your PVC.
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by brownlord2: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:
Wow!! You seem to know precise figures, you must have participated in the process. Glad you aren't one of those people lying in those slabs in the picture!!

Tell me, where was your own exam centre??

Did you write in Edo state? how did you arrive at 1,500? please be sincere, because i know of someone who traveled from south africa to participate, maybe you also came from UK or which country are you again?
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
brownlord2:

I know you born and paid to lie. the fee was 1000
you are the one lieng here.
In case you dont know, some people payed more than 2000naira. They were also forced to buy white shirts and shorts from traders who had contracts with the immigration recruitement agents at the venue.

The whole thing was a badly planned scam that went awry

7 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by brownlord2: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
lakhadimar:
you are the one lieng here.
In case you dont know, some people payed more than 2000naira. They were also forced to buy white shirts and shorts from traders who had contracts with the immigration recruitement agents at the venue.

The whole thing was a badly planned scam that went awry

Can you please stfu, did they pay the extra fee to you?

They bought white shirts and the money went to the govt?
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by omenka(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
brownlord2:

Did you write in Edo state? how did you arrive at 1,500? please be sincere, because i know of someone who traveled from south africa to participate, maybe you also came from UK or which country are you again?
Simple question of where your exam centre was and you wanna turn the whole thing into a fight.
No vexa abeg.

Anyway, I praise the Lord you survived. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
brownlord2:

Why do you always argue like a mad man? You cant even marshal out your points coherently! Honestly you sound more or less like an educated illiterate! sorry for being harsh on you, but i need to be open!

8 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by brownlord2: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:
Simple question of where your exam centre was and you wanna turn the whole thing into a fight.
No vexa abeg.

Anyway, I praise the Lord you survived. smiley

Yeye boy, i din't participate my archive on NL is a testament, i blamed all those who participated though they did in desperation of getting a job, but the whole thing looks so unreal from the beginning.
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by brownlord2: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Why do you always argue like a mad man? You cant even marshal out your points coherently! Honestly you sound more or less like an educated illiterate! sorry for being harsh on you, but i need to be open!

harsh? who give a Bleep about you?

The approved fee was 1000, when and where did he get the extra 1000 from?
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Firefire(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

What did Jonathan do as the C in C when it happened? Was the person that utter such statement powerful than the president of the most populous black nation? It only shows jonathan is a clueless, stupid and foolish leader that doesn't know what decision to take when faced with troubles and challenges. Kick cluelessness out to otuoke.

Thou you have freedom of speech under GEJ, but you people are grossly abusing the privilege.

I know you can't try this rubbish in 1985 in Nigeria or try this in North Korea. undecided
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
brownlord2:

look at this 1mbecile. Did i insult you? Why did you tell me to stfu?
If the money didnt go into govt hands then where did it go to?

Mad man, you no go die better

all your children will also be gruesomely stampeded to death

all the pregnant ones in your family will die like the two pregnant ladies at the recruitment sham

all the unemployed youth in your family will find death in the place of a job

Satan will curse you, jonathan and aba moro

5 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:
Sorry bro. It is a matter of DUTY now for you to ACTIVELY push for the eviction of Jonathan from Aso Rock. Hope you have collected your PVC.

I've collected it. It is the only power I've got. JonathanMustGo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by brownlord2: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
lakhadimar:

all the pregnant ones in your family will die like the two pregnant ladies at the recruitment sham

Omo i don wound this one again, kpelle
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by brownlord2: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
lakhadimar:

NgeneUkwenu, can you see your colleague is already running mad?
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

Thou you have freedom of speech under GEJ, but you people are grossly abusing the privilege.

I know you can't try this rubbish in 1985 in Nigeria or try this in North Korea. undecided

Hear yourself. Are we in 1985? Thing changes. I am not as wise and smart in 1985 as I am today. Please talk with sense. Nigeria was not as it was in 1985 as today. Grow up and raise sensible issues and discussions. Don't be blind by your narcissism.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Haykay80(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmnnnnn

3 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by BrokenTV: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Like i advised you earlier, stay on the topic! We are in a solemn moment!
Take it easy i know you are mourning the failure of Buhari,thats why you are observing solemn moment. Iponri ghost shopper.
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Firefire(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
BrokenTV:

Take it easy i know you are mourning the [b]failure [/b]of Buhari,thats why you are observing solemn moment. Iponri ghost shopper.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by omenka(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

In 1985 or in North Korea, someone like Jonathan can't rise to the position equivalent to a ward councillor, hence you wouldn't find such scathing criticism against him!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by theV0ice: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

omenka:
In 1985 or in North Korea, someone like Jonathan can't rise to the position equivalent to a ward councillor, hence you wouldn't find such scathing criticism against him!!!

In fact in 1985, we had disciplined, focused, serious and frugal people in govt who didn't have time for dancing shoki and skelewu while their citizens were being bombed to peices by BH, poverty, joblessness and oil theft so none could have been insulted like ''i had no shoes'' GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by BrokenTV: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
We have already subsidized the price of handkerchief that the children of angers will use after been nailed by GEJ come february.This will be Buhari final outing.
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Firefire(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:

Okay, but nothing would be done until he finishes his scathing and criticized 8 Years. If Buhari is the alternative.

Period! cool
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
BrokenTV:

[b]We have already subsidized the price of handkerchief [/b]that the children of angers will use after been nailed by GEJ come february.This will be Buhari final outing.

I thank you for the information on the subsidy on handkerchief. shocked

I will pass the message to APC coven members as appropriate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by omenka(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

Okay, but nothing would be done until he finishes his scathing and criticized 8 Years. If Buhari is the alternative.

Period! cool
Well, who dares to deny a cat its fish bone? Careful though so you don't choke on it. cool
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by dguy4: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wow I can't believer we still have youths who believes in gej , he ruled his state and left urge sum of debt for his successor. This is the most corrupt democratically elected administration, 10billon to hire private jets, 20billion got missing, 500million to buy armored cars all by his ministers and he did nothing about it, pension funds missing, sure p funds disappeared, faruk's case swept under the carpet the list goes on.....security zero he is always on top of the situation and yet innocent people keep dying.. Education ASUU well u all remembered the 6 months strike right? Polytechnic students spent almost a year at home. Job employment you all know the immigration story... Abeg don't vote with sentiment this time around get your facts right

5 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by sonya4all(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bitter leaf children of anger. Angry people's congress.(APC)
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by legendsilver(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

RIP to the dead.

Please respect the dead as we shall all join them one day.

Many people died in Ilorin during Bukola Saraki of APC sharing gift to the deprived masses, was that not an accident?

Did Jonathan plan, organized, and supervised the recruitment exercise ?

What happen to each state governor providing jobs to their youth ?

The truth is, our current leaders in all sectors have failed us, so stop pointing accusing figures to GEJ as if he is the author of your problem.
Oga, what is been said is a federal job scam. Where did such happened in the state?
I pray your life goes the same way Gej is ruling this country. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by legendsilver(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

I thank you for the information on the subsidy on handkerchief. shocked

I will pass the message to APC coven members as appropriate.
Each time I remember those tears, I respect the great General more. That was a tears of hope for our country Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Firefire(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
legendsilver:

Each time I remember those tears, I respect the great General more. That was a tears of hope for our country Nigeria

yeah, hope for better Nigeria...

more tears coming in 2015. Watch OUT!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by espn(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

RIP to the dead.

Please respect the dead as we shall all join them one day.

Many people died in Ilorin during Bukola Saraki of APC sharing gift to the deprived masses, was that not an accident?

Did Jonathan plan, organized, and supervised the recruitment exercise ?

What happen to each state governor providing jobs to their youth ?

The truth is, our current leaders in all sectors have failed us, so stop pointing accusing figures to GEJ as if he is the author of your problem.
we need proof pls. D pictures of those who died during saraki's sharing of rice.

1 Like

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
espn:
we need proof pls. D pictures of those who died during saraki's sharing of rice.

Rest in peace to the dead again.

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by ninovandross(m): 12:15am On Dec 21, 2014
Hve never been into politics, but I seriously don't understand why sme people will be routing for jonathan, even tho they can't point out anything he has done dat aided nigeria, I honestly don't get it, dis one na bettr high rate of stupidity for anybody wey go vote for jonah

3 Likes

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Olypeppy(f): 3:18am On Dec 21, 2014
I can't wait for the day he will probably win his sit...hehehe.Op who u help,continue to wait for Your president to breastfeed you..wake up from slumber this is Federalism....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Thanks Imo Citizens For Boycotting Pdp Rally / Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone (being Build And Launched) / [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.