Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja (14434 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by kechywillz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
this fool is not ashamed. Doing the same techniques of begging,cant he find another means to upgrade.
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by seangy4konji: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oga ooo
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by cynthia3d(f): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Descartes:

Huh? undecided
descates na true naA abi?
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by idupaul: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
So this man is still on this hustle .. OP next time u meet make sure u arrest him oo
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Lavidah: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Worse of all, the psycho parks the car just to scam people, around a dangerous bend where an accident can easily result and putting his own life at risk.
Guess he needs a brain transplant...maybe the brain of a crayfish will better suit his thinking capacity.
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Descartes: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
cynthia3d:
descates na true naA abi?

If I tell you it's false you will doubt my sincerity but if I disagree with you, you will still say am not telling the truth. undecided

So it's left for you to judge smiley

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by BenzEne1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rather sad. Makes us undergraduate get scared of wat to expect out dia. Hmmmmm, e b lyk say na g win am o........ undecided undecided
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amastermovic:
I blame Gej for this no job nd d poor boy had 2 hustle...ALL D SAME HIM MAte still hustle with dat cloth sell gala ride bike rather than beggin i pray 4 u nw that u nd ur family nd beloved one will never beg to eat..
]in a way you encouraging this , he can use that car for a drop service , which is better than cheating ... who knows he might meet an helper while running this service . he is just not ready to work . I can bet that car is a stolen vehicle.
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
bright007:
@original poster: With the way you always meet this guy in different places, dont you think God wants you to do something?.
Next time you see him, be kind to him, make him your friend and try to know his problem. If you can render any lasting help to him, pls do.
Let God use you to change a life. Be part of his testimony
This guy again Hmmmm. It is well oooo!!!
bright007:
@original poster: With the way you always meet this guy in different places, dont you think God wants you to do something?.
Next time you see him, be kind to him, make him your friend and try to know his problem. If you can render any lasting help to him, pls do.
please leave God out of this . he once assisted him . am sure op is not the only one that has had this experience with this man . that young man is a lazy man . how many corpers are mobile in Nigeria to start with , your mobility gives people conviction you are able. he is a fraudster using this to commit.

1 Like

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by lokito: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
bright007:

Nice comment. A guy in my area always beg me 3H, 5H, 2H. One day I called this guy and asked him. How we could stop this his begging. We put things together and he stopped. No OP can also do something rather than been monotonously confrontational

1 Like

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by lokito: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
bright007:

Nice comment. A guy in my area always beg me 3H, 5H, 2H. One day I called this guy and asked him. How we could stop this his begging. We put things together and he stopped. OP can also do something rather than been monotonously confrontational
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by bright007(f): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
majekdom2:

even if he was an arm robber, would you suggest not taking any step to correct him?

there is a possibility that if that guy is offered a decent job and led to Christ, he will change and become a better person. He can still change, he is not a hardened criminal. By begging people for help through deceit though is out-rightly bad but it is not stealing.
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by bright007(f): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
lokito:

Nice comment. A guy in my area always beg me 3H, 5H, 2H. One day I called this guy and asked him. How we could stop this his begging. We put things together and he stopped. OP can also do something rather than been monotonously confrontational
That is exactly my point. By changing such a person, you become their best friend and role model. Also, by changing such a person, you are simply telling them it is possible to live right and still be a success in life and it is much more effective than preaching the whole world to them
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
bright007:

even if he was an arm robber, would you suggest not taking any step to correct him?

there is a possibility that if that guy is offered a decent job and led to Christ, he will change and become a better person. He can still change, he is not a hardened criminal. By begging people for help through deceit though is out-rightly bad but it is not stealing.
obviously he knows what he is doing is wrong . he runs each time he sights the OP. he must have been hearing the gospel and am not saying he cant change .he need not to wait for a decent job . he can use that car as an executive hire . you think he is not hardened because you have not met him , perhaps his motive is to rob victims with larger sums... you cant tell who he is. he has changed his car , this means he has made good money from this , you cant tell how he went about this.he is an executive begger , he should sell of his car rather than beg.
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Maximus17(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
And pls let's be watchful of the 'one chance' fraud guys, the rate at which they operate is increasing tremendously especially in FCT, its usually a driver, an elderly man in front seat, the so called "sorrowful guy" who stole some dollars from his boss and a lady, they are all scammers, please do not fall for them...they almost got me last week but due to tales from past experiences of people, I perfectly understood their devices. Be Warned!!

1 Like

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
lokito:

what inference do we make from situations ?how are these two related? you know this guy in your area , do you know the guy that stands on the road . the guy that begged from you , is he mobile ?. has he a car ? come on . well I can only agree if this guy is not the owner of that car . did that guy start up a business or he stopped begging from you . he may be begging from some other guys but has stopped begging from you . I had a friend in the uni who had close to a million in his account but begs from us his friends ? there is a difference btw a guy asking you directly and a guy decieving you into doing something.

1 Like

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by greggng: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
I only pray he doesn't get brainwashed by boko haram guys. He was one of those that survived the immigration scam job. The main reason why we seriously need a change
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Maximus17:
And pls let's be watchful of the 'one chance' fraud guys, the rate at which they operate is increasing tremendously especially in FCT, its usually a driver, an elderly man in front seat, the so called "sorrowful guy" who stole some dollars from his boss and a lady, they are all scammers, please do not fall for them...they almost got me last week but due to tales from past experiences of people, I perfectly understood their devices. Be Warned!!
thank you , people are here talking helping hand ..... take legal actions before any helping hands.
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
kechywillz:
this fool is not ashamed. Doing the same techniques of begging,cant he find another means to upgrade.
his motive might not be begging as the op alleged , it may be to rob victims with large sum of cash , perhaps OP was lucky because he was not with heay cash when he assisted him.

1 Like

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
englishmart:
sometimes I feel like buying youth corpers uniform. I so much love to see people wear it.

Just can't wait to wear mine.

But to every fake corp member. "una no know road to school?

Op, shey na you get that abuja taxi colour of car?
So na how you come take snap your car full and you dey inside?

Where did you see my car in full? How can I be inside my car and snap the external of it?
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by mrvictor: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
bright007:

OP, Don't try that suggestion above o! That guy fit rob or attack you o.
He appears desperate and may be working with a gang. As a man with criminal intent, he sees you as a complete stranger/intruder, and may consider taking you out of his business.
Also be careful how you track and chase him especially if you are not a trained force person, otherwise, you may need to involve the police/SSS.
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Montaque(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
trendygirl:
Can't he just be using that his car as cab in abuja. Abuja cab drivers make good money.
asin? With the high tfare. Lesson: as much as we look for the messiah that will eradicate corruption in nigeria,he should ensure that the system doesn't encourage corruption,or else new tricks will be invented out of necessity.
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
bright007:
majekdom2:
what inference do we make from situations ?how are these two related? you know this guy in your area , do you know the guy that stands on the road . the guy that begged from you , is he mobile ?. has he a car ? come on . well I can only agree if this guy is not the owner of that car . did that guy start up a business or he stopped begging from you . he may be begging from some other guys but has stopped begging from you . I had a friend in the uni who had close to a million in his account but begs from us his friends ? there is a difference btw a guy asking you directly and a guy decieving you into doing something.

I don't know what kind of advice you can give to this guy. He is just not wise. My office driver earns 80k per month and also overtime pay if he works later than 5pm and weekends. He has just O level. He has a volks golf he uses to do taxi sometimes after the close of work and also weekends. He also told me that on his way to work every morning, he picks people along the road heading towards his direction.

Now, my point here is that around May this year, he came to me asking me if the company can give him a little loan to be deducted from his salary on a monthly basis. I asked what he needed the loan for and he said he want to buy a small car he can use to do taxi after the close of work.

So if someone with secondary sch cert can think this way, I don't know why that guy can't do same and think likewise. That is if he actually went to uni and also was a corp member.

Me myself, when I was in uni, I had this audi 80 I was using. At a point, I had to look at the possibility of giving the car to a guy to use as campus shuttle to balance me 1k everyday he works.

1 Like

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
mrvictor:

OP, Don't try that suggestion above o! That guy fit rob or attack you o.
He appears desperate and may be working with a gang. As a man with criminal intent, he sees you as a complete stranger/intruder, and may consider taking you out of his business.
Also be careful how you track and chase him especially if you are not a trained force person, otherwise, you may need to involve the police/SSS.

Thanks! You are very right. I won't even go after him again when next I see him. Someone also said he saw this same guy in Kaduna
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by tammie24: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
bright007:
Don't encorage people to be lazy. He has a car for God's sake!

1 Like

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by rebranded(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
OP hope you were not driving 1 way...seems like from the road signs approaching the camry.

Nice one tho, such people should be exposed
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Instead of usin dat car for taxi drop in abj, he is wastin opportunity! Chai! Me wey get work dey plan to buy car so I fit dey hustle wit my car to n from work plus weekends. Dis guy is sick.

1 Like

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by bassette(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
bright007:
Am surprised at people liking your ”advice”..totally wrong..he has acess to a Car,can drive,obviously knows his way around d city n environs...what stops him from running a cab service for a start at least..that can fuda spiral to sometin bigger n beta tomao..op kudos

2 Likes

Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Amastermovic(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
majekdom2:
]in a way you encouraging this , he can use that car for a drop service , which is better than cheating ... who knows he might meet an helper while running this service . he is just not ready to work . I can bet that car is a stolen vehicle.
never nd never y should i support such d man is lazy we can jez kip dependin on d government nd expect change in ur lyf since u r nt an handicap nt in support @ all
Re: Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by cocokiller1(f): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
bright007:
well said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C14 Benue Lets Meet Here / Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A / Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.