Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why Do We Have More Unemployed Males Compared To Females - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Do We Have More Unemployed Males Compared To Females (702 Views)

Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have More Unemployed Males Compared To Females by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Job test, interviews or any job opening exhibition you come to realize we have more males. Does this mean most females are employed already or males anticipate more?
Re: Why Do We Have More Unemployed Males Compared To Females by Ishikawa: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
i think females are finding it easier to get jobs ...i dont want to go into the reasons why i think so ...but its been my personal observation
Re: Why Do We Have More Unemployed Males Compared To Females by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bro.. u no get boobs and puuchy na... lol
Re: Why Do We Have More Unemployed Males Compared To Females by CHM11: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Only few ladies get the required qualification and some get married, some just don't search, they just hold on to anything available till husband comes....the woman has many routes to success!,,the man has just a few

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have More Unemployed Males Compared To Females by ziego(m): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Bennyzino:
Job test, interviews or any job opening exhibition you come to realize we have more males. Does this mean most females are employed already or males anticipate more?

There are so many reasons behind it.
1. House wife: so many ladies who have served are now house wife to rich men. They don't care about employment. For instance, my two elder brothers married graduates who are not in anyway hungry for employment.
2. Job preference: I have been to 3 places where I wanted to apply. The reply I got was that I can apply if only am a lady, married or single. But hardly will u see company where guys work without ladies.
3. Connection: ladies get connection easily than guys. Someone from no where can offer to help them secure a job. But even your relatives will tell a guy to go and hustle for job u are a man. Go and see What others are seeing.
4. Others: u can add that urself.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have More Unemployed Males Compared To Females by bisi16(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Booby and kitten is involved naa..
Re: Why Do We Have More Unemployed Males Compared To Females by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2014
ziego:

There are so many reasons behind it.
1. House wife: so many ladies who have served are now house wife to rich men. They don't care about employment. For instance, my two elder brothers married graduates who are not in anyway hungry for employment.
2. Job preference: I have been to 3 places where I wanted to apply. The reply I got was that I can apply if only am a lady, married or single. But hardly will u see company where guys work without ladies.
3. Connection: ladies get connection easily than guys. Someone from no where can offer to help them secure a job. But even your relatives will tell a guy to go and hustle for job u are a man. Go and see What others are seeing.
4. Others: u can add that urself.
Thanks

I think you made a point.. Guys common do you think a girl can open her legs into Mobil or elf.. I feel most girls are waiting for us the guys to get a good job and come proposing so they can lavish on our wealth.. I see no other logical explanation.

(1) (Reply)

IT Helpdesk Supervisor Vacancy, KPMG / Vacancy For An Accountant / Church Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.