Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos (6278 Views)

Help! My Mechanic Is Driving Me CRAZY / Is Driving School Worth The Stress And Money? / Why Is INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT Not Allowed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by pussypounder(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
I love this Quads, I have been living in Russia for more than 7 years and i used Quads a lots of time, now i am in Lagos and want to buy one from Russia so that i can use when going to the hood with bad roads.

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by Readonee35L(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Like highway driving
or what
Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by redcliff: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
even on highways, my brother carry go!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by AutosBay(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
I assume, if it's foot powered it's the same rules as for bicycles.
Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by abatically(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
redcliff:
even on highways, my brother carry go!!!

Are u serious? U really wanna take an ATV to the highway? Bros get a power bike instead, ATV's are for rough terrains, beach or just driving around the neighborhood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by redcliff: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
abatically:

Are u serious? U really wanna take an ATV to the highway? Bros get a power bike instead, ATV's are for rough terrains, beach or just driving around the neighborhood.

I was kidding!
Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by Readonee35L(m): 2:28am On Dec 21, 2014
abatically:

Yeah mostly Beach and joy riding
redcliff:

I was kidding!
lol, Beta be
Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by lonelydora: 4:37am On Dec 21, 2014
You may be termed a Boko haram member and get arrested because this is what Boko haram boys use in the North to drive through rough terrains when going for an attack.

Don't mind me. Just kidding.
Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by itstpia100: 4:40am On Dec 21, 2014
that looks so cool but i doubt you can drive it in lagos.

find out though.
Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 21, 2014
pussypounder:
I love this Quads, I have been living in Russia for more than 7 years and i used Quads a lots of time, now i am in Lagos and want to buy one from Russia so that i can use when going to the hood with bad roads.

This is the question that I have for you.

Can you drive this on the road in Russia?

The answer is no, so why the heck do you think it's proper for you to do the same thing in Lagos?

Is this a motor vehicle or an ATV?

Let's be real and what is this doing in Car Talk anyways? Is this now ATV talk?

2 Likes

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by pussypounder(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by Oreoluwafolami1: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oh shut up! Mans can ride an ATV anywhere. Dum

The answer is no, so why the heck do you think it's proper for you to do the same thing in Lagos?

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by Oreoluwafolami1: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Why do they sell it there if they can't ride it.

You this God forsaken Negative soul

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by diportivo: 4:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Oreoluwafolami1:
Why do they sell it there if they can't ride it.

You this God forsaken Negative soul

#cyberpeace bro'er

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 5:51am On Nov 05, 2019
One of the quickest ways to wind up a paralyzed quadriplegic, is to ride a quad bike on a regular basis. Those vehicles have sent more riders to the emergency ward, than all other recreational vehicles combined.

The most common mode of mishap for quad bike riders, is to forgetfully allow one foot to rest on the ground while preparing to get moving, as is common for motorcycle riders. Placing a foot on the ground is strictly verboten while riding a quad bike because when the rider lets out the clutch to start moving, the rear wheel traps the rider's foot on the ground, causing the rider to be pulled out of their seat and under the bike in a flash, producing injuries ranging from major to life-threatening.

More devastating for a quad bike rider, is when the machine hits uneven ground, and flips over, invariably trapping the rider under 400 pounds of bone-breaking weight. It the rider was foolhardy enough to be out alone on that quad bike, they generally remain trapped under that bike until such time as help arrives. It is roll-over accidents of this nature that are to blame for the unusually large number of broken spinal columns recorded in hospital emergency wards, for quad bike riders. Remember : Quad bikes produce quadriplegics.

So, Poontang Pounder, my Ruskie comrade, please, say NYET to any form of quad bike, and follow the herd who travel in the relative safety of regular cars, even for short trips.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by nurey(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Jakumo:
One of the quickest ways to wind up a paralyzed quadriplegic, is to ride a quad bike on a regular basis. Those vehicles have sent more riders to the emergency ward, than all other recreational vehicles combined.

The most common mode of mishap for quad bike riders, is to forgetfully allow one foot to rest on the ground while preparing to get moving, as is common for motorcycle riders. Placing a foot on the ground is strictly verboten while riding a quad bike because when the rider lets out the clutch to start moving, the rear wheel traps the rider's foot on the ground, causing the rider to be pulled out of their seat and under the bike in a flash, producing injuries ranging from major to life-threatening.

More devastating for a quad bike rider, is when the machine hits uneven ground, and flips over, invariably trapping the rider under 400 pounds of bone-breaking weight. It the rider was foolhardy enough to be out alone on that quad bike, they generally remain trapped under that bike until such time as help arrives. It is roll-over accidents of this nature that are to blame for the unusually large number of broken spinal columns recorded in hospital emergency wards, for quad bike riders. Remember : Quad bikes produce quadriplegics.

So, Poontang Pounder, my Ruskie comrade, please, say NYET to any form of quad bike, and follow the herd who travel in the relative safety of regular cars, even for short trips.

Sir, this your Epistle has even made me to fall heads over hills of acquiring a quadbike, which make would you recommend? I love em wild and dangerous grin
Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
nurey:

Sir, this your Epistle has even made me to fall heads over hills of acquiring a quadbike, which make would you recommend? I love em wild and dangerous grin

Oga Nurey, Agent of Confusion. I know say you nogo climb ATC bike lai-lai, but you dey push mumu people make dem go ride am.

No forovlen, when dem mistake go throway for on top ATC bike, take head NAK ground Gbosaaaa, I trust awa Oga Nurey, say him go pity dem sotay him go pay dem hospital and mortuary money.

1 Like

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by diportivo: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
something must kill a man undecided

Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by Olusanya2708: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Please i need someone to connect me with a mechanic for Atv125cc quad bike or repair center n lagos
Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by RealEzee(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Get ur ATV jejeli, ride around the hood, besides its called all terrain vehicle for a reason.
Me sef will like to own one and won't bother asking any bloody homo sapien if I can in Naija, alot will still talk offkey. grin

No forget to call us when you buy it ooo, we must wash am
Re: Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos by Wigetsolar: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
When Lastma catch you, you go know say Road Safety na your friend.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Seen Afeez Tijani Cars? Should You Join Multilevel Networking Business? / Which Car Should Go First? (IMAGE) / Advise Needed On Buying Tokunbo Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.