Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? (1441 Views)

MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / GLO FREEDOM PACK (cheapest Call Rate To All Networks As Low As 12k Per Second) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? by franklyn009(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am on mtn zone tariff and for the past 2months now, mtn is 40k/s on my phone. its really annoying. I didn't change then because I thought it was something that will soon come back to normal but that is not the case now.
Now I want to change but I don't know which plan to change to with cheaper call rate. I only use my mtn sim to make calls.
plsss I need to know the best plan on mtn with cheaper call rate to use and how to activate it. Tanx.
Re: What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? by mbadinujiu(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
zone tarif is still d best cost the charges are not constant. i make calls ranging from 4kb/sec-20kb/sec, it depend on ur area shaa
Re: What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? by franklyn009(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
mbadinujiu:
zone tarif is still d best cost the charges are not constant. i make calls ranging from 4kb/sec-20kb/sec, it depend on ur area shaa
yes I know. but my side has been 40k/s for 2months now. am looking for an alternative.
Re: What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? by ev4real(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
franklyn009:

yes I know. but my side has been 40k/s for 2months now. am looking for an alternative.
Am using MTN zone and I'm enjoying the package. For me, MTN zone is the best package
Re: What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? by Hoii(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
After MTN Zone, the next should be TRUE TALK @ 20k/s to all networks. Migration *400#
Re: What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? by focus7: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hoii:
After MTN Zone, the next should be TRUE TALK @ 20k/s to all networks. Migration *400#
I am using MTN ipulse for 15k per second.
Re: What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? by Hoii(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
focus7:
I am using MTN ipulse for 15k per second.
Is it 15k from the 1st minute?
Re: What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? by shadelek(m): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2014
Try pulse. Its 10k/sec to pulse subscribers and 20k/sec to other tariff. Yet, zone is the best. I think mtn deliberately increase the rate in your area. It happened here few months ago when the lowest call rate is 20k/sec but now, its 0.40. Zone for life
Re: What Is The Best Tariff On Mtn With Cheaper Call Rate? by mohammad11: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Seriously am in dsame prob with d Op but mine z jst a month now.
In my 1s location its dsame tin but in dfferent location now and its still dsame prob.

I prefer zone but 40k sucks.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Offers 200% On Data Plan Only For Today, 6th Of January, 2015. / Get Free 1gb Data Plus Free Access To Social Media On The Etisalat Smartphone Of / Which one is better? Infinix Hot 3 or Gionee M5 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.