Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry (42267 Views)

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / The 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by aldexrio(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
1. Light Skinned Women
There is a popular Yoruba song that goes “omo pupa
o, omo pupa la wa n fe; omo pupa o ju wo mo feran
re o” it literally means “light skinned girl you are the
one we want to marry, light skinned girl, please I love
you.”
Most men will give their right arm to date and marry
a light skinned girl. In the olden days (and now) light
skinned girls attracted more suitors and their bride
price were quite exorbitant. Light skinned women are
always the centre of attraction and most men who
date them believe that marrying (a much coveted)
light skinned girl will do wonders for their egos.
Most dark skinned women have taken to using skin
bleaching crèmes in order to compete with their
fairer counterparts.

2. Women With Ample Flesh
Most Nigerian men will not marry a skinny woman
but they would rather sleep with her instead. Many
men from the western and eastern part of Nigeria
believe that a woman is more beautiful if she has
ample flesh, some men have been known to date
only women who have big butts! Most Yoruba men
are of the opinion that sleeping with a skinny woman
is like sleeping with a man, but sleeping with a
woman that has some ample flesh will give them
something soft to hold on to.

3. Understanding Women
An intolerant woman will sure have a hard time
finding a man to settle down with. No Nigerian man
wants a woman who will grill him at the slightest
opportunity. If a Nigerian man suspects you to be
intolerant of his (sometimes) bad behaviour, he will
drop you like a hot potato.
The trick most women employ is to become his legal
wife first, and after the wedding (now they have a
firm foot hold) they’ll draw up a list of do’s and don’ts
for their husbands to abide by.

4. Hardworking Women
Most men in Nigeria will never consider marrying a
woman who is not gainfully employed or runs a
business of her own. Gainfully employed women are
at the very top of a searching bachelor’s list. The
present economic situation in the country is not
making things any easier for men, who are mostly
the bread winners of many Nigerian families. Most
men want a wife who can help support the family
(financially). Most women and a few men still believe
that it is the man’s responsibility to provide for his
family and allowing a woman to do part of his job is
nothing but an insult to his manhood.

source: www.informationng.com/2014/12/4-types-of-women-nigerian-men-love-to-marry.html

12 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by iceberylin(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Big ass ladies wink

17 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by zoeee(f): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
That's why most dark skinned are bleaching undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Mutuwa(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Mutuwa(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
I love light skinned girls..love them more if de are slim..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by aldexrio(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mutuwa:
I love light skinned girls..love them more if de are slim..
I prefer dark skin ladies. They are prettier.

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
see dem!

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by aldexrio(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
kristina1:
see dem!
See what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by BreezyRita(f): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op, most Nigerian men don't want women with ample flesh as you call it. It is assumed they'll get more and more flesh after childbirth.
So, in order for your wife not to look like your mom, marry a woman with less flesh.

Dunno about the light skinned part but others are true.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Dotwillis1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
iceberylin:
Big ass ladies wink
ooshey! , seconded!

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by prewtyjulie(f): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
I pity dose guys dat marry oyibo n afta mnths of no runs leadin 2no money 4 creams, dia colour den changes 2 children artwork (black n yellow, blak n yellow).

Stick mainly 2 ladies wit point 3 showing signs of capability in no 4, if you need peace of mind

9 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by major466(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't agree with item number 1. Color and skin tone are not determining factors for Marriage. You can marry a fair lady and still get the biggest trouble of your life.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by holatin(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Woman with milk factory.

For my own lineage, family.
A man must not marry a flat chested woman.
Dat y I love breasts than anything in the world.

Menh oyan da gan

17 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Moderrator: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
All over the country, rich young men are marrying light skinned ladies.
sanusi
buhari
alaafin of Oyo
All governors
all rich young men

Dark girls Don suffer

That awkward moment you marry a beautiful light skinned lady and she becomes dark forever the following year

7 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by DollyParton1(f): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Story story
And men be like..... We care mostly about brains. See them talking about beauty now. And who says dark skinned girls ain't beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by youngice(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
I said it
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by scribble: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
teamlightskin

teamukwu

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by jmoore(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am colour blind.
Dark nor fair ain't on my checklist.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
zoeee:
That's why all dark skinned are bleaching undecided
not all

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by dodorima147(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
I will neva go lite skin woman cos black is absolutely beautiful

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by freezyprinzy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
ko con aye...buh seriously don't agree wit d colour thingy d most important tin na make she fine if she fine no body cares about d colourcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Elcemento(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
That ample flesh Na true o. There must be something to hold on to during the... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by PRINCEHPXP(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
i love girls who like video games and watch sport...i hate africa magic addict...i see dem as pple dat dnt want to progress......AND besides i like to marry a woman i can tink d future with

6 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Lilaex: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok. Next
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by sulmeza(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
zoeee:
That's why all dark skinned are bleaching undecided
i tel u...dark beauty's classed as 2nd class beauty,even in black nations...i dnt blame dos gals at al buh d society rada
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
kristina1:
see dem!

Dudu yemi cheesy
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by showgolee(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobody wants trash, everybody going for the best. Peery the dark skinned and ugly ladies. Chai...
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by donpope1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
That's the Yoruba version... Notify me when the Igbo version of it oomes out...

*am out*

4 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by bynat(f): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
I wil take this colour back to ma grave.no bleaching

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by dre11(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hardworking ladies

Not become a liability on the husband
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
oh pls...If u like be purple skinned....... d principal fact is d lasting LOVE u'll b havin fr each oda afta marriage......

kus dat'll b d tym u'll knw her TRUE color smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.