Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry (42251 Views)

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / The 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by JurassicPark: 5:43am On Dec 21, 2014
Lol.. @ OP

Why didn't you distinguish between the types of light skinned ladies?

We have those that are natural, sunlight has little or no grave impact on their skin

And we have those that are cosmetic, looking like an artificially ripen mango. With heavily darkened elbows, knees, feet and joints #God4giveMe grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by walearoy(m): 5:54am On Dec 21, 2014
prewtyjulie:

let me confirm first

U don confirm or make I come help out?
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Ko kan aye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by prewtyjulie(f): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2014
walearoy:

U don confirm or make I come help out?

tnx, bt i can handle dis 1

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Natasha2(f): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2014
nacosprof:
Natasha plsss call my number immediately. I. Want u to my mama in Benin

I called but it said "the number you dailled does not exist" tongue
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2014
clovislouis:
u re such a fool. Can u talk to ur father like that. Y not keep mute. ode

Oloshi, I can bet ur father is shait so u av no repect for another person's.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2014
freezyprinzy:
ko con aye...buh seriously don't agree wit d colour thingy d most important tin na make she fine if she fine no body cares about d colourcheesy
don't mind them some of them like deceiving part of a lady......to knw if light skinny girls are prettier than dark ones.....let then stop there maintaining cream for a month and also the dark skinny should be using adi agbon for a month, I bet u.....u will see there real colour and that means if there hubby no get money for cream the man go luk for the money by force or stealing......mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by makazona(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2014
team dark skin(ned) ladies

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by freezyprinzy(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
don't mind them some of them like deceiving part of a lady......to knw if light skinny girls are prettier than dark ones.....let then stop there maintaining cream for a month and also the dark skinny should be using adi agbon for a month, I bet u.....u will see there real colour and that means if there hubby no get money for cream the man go luk for the money by force or stealing......mtchewwwww
[b][/b][b][/b]op apologise 2 dis lady asapundecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Xcex: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Mutuwa:
I love light skinned girls..love them more if de are slim..
dats ma choice bro, nwada di ocha n slim.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Emodeee: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2014
zoeee:

Take it or leave it...

I'm nt saying m nt taking it, wht m asking is, for u to substantiate ur claim.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by M4gunners: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2014
I belong to #3.even she changed 2morrow i can still drop her like hot potatoes if i wish.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by onadana: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2014
coolYou forgot the important....High libido and stylish conji woman...wey go satisfy you wella.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by bynat(f): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2014
sonnie10:

Pix or you know the rest

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Tosinville(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2014
Man, this is some kind of old skool mindset about light skin girls, though it still run in some young guys mind. First thing most guys sighted is ogbanje, she must be from d marine spirit, she can be promiscous, spiritual husband do torment them, I just don't like flashy wife for a house wife and some don't like the attentions their wives will be getting else that's y they love to keep their marriage on the low etc, and these days their light skin bodies do deceive 'em sometimes to even tripple date on their men lol unlike dat of old skool disciplinary life, culture, traditon & fashion.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by SavageGarden(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2014
But I love pretty dark skinned girls na...they are always hot..and natural lipsrsealed If you like white like russian who non fine non fine
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by AriDsexy(f): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:
i love girls who like video games and watch sport...i hate africa magic addict...i see dem as pple dat dnt want to progress......AND besides i like to marry a woman i can tink d future with

Sir,so those ones dt watch sports are the ones that want to progress?
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by coolfredo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
most light skin girlx has stretch marks to battle with....

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Thinkr(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
I prefer dark skin girls but not black like shako oooh. If E yellow still no problem..... And if your mom or grand mom is fat(live or in picture) I won't marry you coz your going to go fat later though. Happy sunday
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by tonychristopher: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
An2elect2:

Your preference for light skinned women and fit women is not unwise but they way you spill out your disgust for very dark skinned women is so foolish of you. How would a woman feel if she is told she looks unkept cos she is very dark skinned. You are no gentleman at all. You have black shoes, clothes,etc Is it safe to conclude you consider them unkept because they are black?

BTW, you said something about liking chocolate women. They are dark too. Don't you think you are confused? undecided

Hmmmm my dear brown is different from black and they are difference .. for me to say very dark ladies look unkempt so that is a perception
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by tonychristopher: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
coolfredo:
most light skin girlx has stretch marks to battle with....
..its very good to know that bleached girls are that
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by ifymusa(f): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
My Black is BEAUTIFUL
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by David4best(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Marry your wife base on Destiny, not skin colour or beauty so that u will not have problem in marriage
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Caseless: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
aldexrio:

I prefer dark skin ladies. They are prettier.
thank u!
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=bynat post=29071668][/quote]

Nice, you passed the collar bone test smiley
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by ceononi: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
aldexrio:
1. Light Skinned Women

I no gree with dis one oooo
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by sonnie10: 3:18am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=bynat post=29071668][/quote]

ok. 100/100
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Lilaex: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2014
I don't blame u english is not ur language!

Ibadannimowa:

av u seen any1 going to grave with another person?

Awu it was a figure of speech.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Lilaex: 12:59am On Dec 26, 2014
Well let me guess u don't understand. Berber it means he/she is nobody so his/her discretion does not count!

duduhemit36:

he sed it nw y are u still asking again
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Lilaex: 1:01am On Dec 26, 2014
What is aldex bla bla bla... Watever is it a robot?

LillyAnne:
Says Aldexrio undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Couple Ride Bicycle In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.