Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,919 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! (5929 Views)

My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters / Which Group Of People Blaspheme Against God, Muslims Or Christains? No Insults / The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
So I tried to greet a girl this night by shaking her and she replies "sorry I don't shake" I'm like wtf!!! If you see how fine she is and the bum on this thing omg! Then I ask people why what is this they say its 'haram' something in islam that stops girls from associating with the opposite sex to avoid lust. Then I go like "abi oloriburuku ni muhammed ni!" That guy is really twisted I mean he stopped people from eating pork because he didn't like it, dog for the same reason. Shaking girls,avoiding lust I just can't fit them together.

This is the same man that married a 9year old girl fa!
If he really was protecting women from men, ha ha!!! A Nine year old!!!! Who barely knows what right is. Mtcheww muhammed got me bleeped up for real.

He deprives this girls of interactions with men boiling them up in a bottle of the human nature of mutuality. Smh. Its this kind of girls that get married after a long while of not even an handshake from the opposite sake and as a result have become so sensitive to every touch of their body, thereby becoming incredulously hard to satisfy. They look for alternatives and voila! Yet another broken home. Oga o.

3 Likes

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by waleadex(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Esdb:
So I tried to greet a girl this night by shaking her and she replies "sorry I don't shake" I'm like wtf!!! If you see how fine she is and the bum on this thing omg! Then I ask people why what is this they say its 'haram' something in islam that stops girls from associating with the opposite sex to avoid lust. Then I go like "abi oloriburuku ni muhammed ni!" That guy is really twisted I mean he stopped people from eating pork because he didn't like it, dog for the same reason. Shaking girls,avoiding lust I just can't fit them together.

If he really was protecting women from men, ha ha!!! A Nine year old!!!! Who barely knows what right is. Mtcheww muhammed got me bleeped up for real.

He deprives this girls of interactions with men boiling them up in a bottle of the human nature of mutuality. Smh. Its this kind of girls that get married after a long while of not even an handshake from the opposite sake and as a result have become so sensitive to every touch of their body, thereby becoming incredulously hard to satisfy. They look for alternatives and voila! Yet another broken home. Oga o.
You would made your points so clear without cursing the prophet of God. That's bad my man!
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
waleadex:

You would made your points so clear without cursing the prophet of God. That's bad my man!
bro that man was just an idealist someone like charles russel of the Jehovah witness
. Prophet that said God is all powerful yet he asks his followers to kill for God.

2 Likes

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by vizier007(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
eeya, I feel your pain bro,
but u should have asked people that know about that religion and Muhammad why things are like that, first and see if u will understand before coming here and letting your angry mind control ur thoughts and what you post ( which is crap).. there are stuffs in every religion that will make you think they are messed up but you don't have the right to condemn any religion because of your predicament....

1 Like

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by waleadex(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Esdb:
bro that man was just an idealist someone like charles russel of the Jehovah witness
. Prophet that said God is all powerful yet he asks his followers to kill for God.

If you're able to read the Quran there's no where he asked people to kill. There were instances of self-defense which occurred after several attacks. I am a Muslim but never an extremist. Non Muslims don't know much of him because they don't read the Quran. I am very familiar with the Bible and will never curse or abuse Jesus, not even any other prophets.

1 Like

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by holatin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
the only brain washed fellow is you.

Will you say because catholic worship Mary means they aren't Christian ?

Your post says who you are an ANTI-MUSLIM
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
vizier007:
eeya, I feel your pain bro,
but u should have asked people that know about that religion and Muhammad why things are like that, first and see if u will understand before coming here and letting your angry mind control ur thoughts and what you post ( which is crap).. there are stuffs in every religion that will make you think they are messed up but you don't have the right to condemn any religion because of your predicament....
that's the thing christianity in all its clamour for purity and holiness isn't this hostile on human socialization
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:

yes my dear catholics are not christians. The word christian was given to the worshippers of christ because they were christ like
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
waleadex:

If you're able to read the Quran there's no where he asked people to kill. There were instances of self-defense which occurred after several attacks. I am a Muslim but never an extremist. Non Muslims don't know much of him because they don't read the Quran. I am very familiar with the Bible and will never curse or abuse Jesus, not even any other prophets.
sorry sir o the ' Quran reader' maybe you'll be kind enough to tell us what '
Jihad' means.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by waleadex(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Esdb:
sorry sir o the ' Quran reader' maybe you'll be kind enough to tell us what '
Jihad' means.
The best form of Jihad is to fight the evil in your heart towards your creator. Fighting in Allah's cause as basic meaning of jihad means a whole lot and not all minds can understand since it's not in their best interest.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by chiedu7: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:

If you worship anyother person but God you are an idolater.

As mary is not God, worshiping mary like the Catholics is idolatry

1 Like

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by espn(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Yea..jihad means holy war..and d best form of jihad is fighting your heart against evil deed..purifying your heart against evil thoughts. Like one of the hadith of the holy prophet muhammed(pbuh) peace be upon him..says who do you consider as the powerful person? And he said: the powerful person is the person who controls his tounge and temperament when he is angry not those who engage is physical assault when angry. Ma salam.

1 Like

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by vodkat: 12:40am On Dec 21, 2014
my broda how would they not be brainwash when from small dey have to cram that book

and if u tell them see this inconsitency God cannot say this because he is creator but devil is destroyer u know

and u know y they capture girls and women becos their Oga told them to
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2014
waleadex:

The best form of Jihad is to fight the evil in your heart towards your creator. Fighting in Allah's cause as basic meaning of jihad means a whole lot and not all minds can understand since it's not in their best interest.
how is that our business all we know is you are killing christians and you are calling it jihad peeeeriood.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by talibilm: 5:49am On Dec 21, 2014
The OP is 100 % ignorant about the History of Prophet (pbuh) . I shall give a link that could msake you understand 0nly less than 10 % in Islam , for more study history of Prophet and the Noble Quran. Kindly read fully with the LINK in the last post.
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?391515-Prophet(SAL)-S-MARRIAGE-WITH-AYSHA-(ra)-is-it-a-matter-that-Muslims-feel-shy
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2014
talibilm:
The OP is 100 % ignorant about the History of Prophet (pbuh) . I shall give a link that could msake you understand 0nly less than 10 % in Islam , for more study history of Prophet and the Noble Quran. Kindly read fully with the LINK in the last post.
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?391515-Prophet(SAL)-S-MARRIAGE-WITH-AYSHA-(ra)-is-it-a-matter-that-Muslims-feel-shy
sorry an article is supposed to justify why a grown man married a 9yrs old girl?
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by bjbukzy(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Esdb:

Going through the wite up it is glaring that your reason for wanting to shake the lady is because she is beautiful and you like her bum, if the lady allows you to shake her, you will start a conversation with her and it is likely this might lead to fornication(Christianity also forbids that).
God knows what that handshake will lead to and that is why he made it haram.

1 Like

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
bjbukzy:

Going through the wite up it is glaring that your reason for wanting to shake the lady is because she is beautiful and you like her bum, if the lady allows you to shake her, you will start a conversation with her and it is likely this might lead to fornication(Christianity also forbids that).
God knows what that handshake will lead to and that is why he made it haram.
how do people get married? Is it the behaviour you see from afar? Hell no! You see the girl, does she match your criteria? If she does, you be friends with her and as time goes on even if it was the beauty that attracted you to her you mayy see striking qualities in her and from there she becomes fiance and then wife! That is how life works not keeping a girl caged and then marrying her off to your friend's son.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Esdb:
[size=15pt] . Prophet that said God is all powerful yet he asks his followers to kill for God. [/size]

hahahahahaha grin grin

This is coming from a christian that believe in the bible grin grin

Ignoramus angry
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Esdb:
yes my dear catholics are not christians. The word christian was given to the worshippers of christ because they were [size=15pt] christ like [/size]

Please is their any one in this world that is christ like?

1 Like

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Ajibam: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yes, I am!
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ajibam:

Yes, I am!

grin grin ...can you do all that jesus did? undecided
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rendezvou: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
waleadex:

Non Muslims now read the quran, tradition and even the history of the prophet of Islam. So many Non Muslims have written numerous books on Muhammad using only Islamic sources and literatures as references.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Ajibam: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin ...can you do all that jesus did? undecided
I do more than him by his grace to his glorification..
John14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ajibam:

I do more than him by his grace to his glorification..
John14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

grin grin can you walk on sea just the way he did?

Can you open the eyes of a blind man grin?
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

when u re -like something you behave "like" that person not as perfect as that person but you behave so much similar to him or her, people almost call you that person incarnated! Get it?? And yes there are
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

hahahahahaha grin grin

This is coming from a christian that believe in the bible grin grin

Ignoramus angry
ur point exactly?
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Esdb:
when u re -like something you behave "like" that person not as perfect as that person but you behave so much similar to him or her, people almost call you that person incarnated! Get it??

List 10 qualities of Jesus you think you have, or at least you are adhering to.

And yes there are

"There are" okay so you believe you are not among?

Can you please mention 5 of them.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Esdb:
ur point exactly?

You believe the bible God is all powerful yet he asks his followers to kill for him?

The question is directed back to you
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Esdb:

grin lol. @the underlined. And they can f3ck for Africa? Go see them for kano. Dem no go shake you o but in the night you go see 4 legs for inside hijab and niqab hahahahhha. Shegagu
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Shebi I grew up in kano? And where you are good sexually, they will disturb you for Africa? Na dem worse pass southern girls wey dey wear open open I tell you but people never know? Dem dey patronise v@gina tightener a.k.a kayan Mata to deceive their men say dem be virgin where as guys wey know the truth, know wetin I dey talk. Smh. Thank GOD for southerners wey them no dey pretend I tell u. Una know how many of them I don ****** thank GOD I'm changed abi? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually / Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse / First Hand Prophesies About The Future 2018-3797

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.