Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER (29878 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Pdp Fund Raising Dinner whats your opinion? / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by agabaI23(m): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2014
jaso1:

We know why people like you will die for Jonathan to return there which is not going to happen come 2015.
I have no much money to donate but within my pocket limit, I have donated 5k for GMB campaign logistics need because I want these crooks who's afraid to go to jail to be jailed.
They are aware of the punishment ahead of them. They monopolies the system and share Nigeria wealth among themselves when some old Nigerians in their 70yrs still beg for food.
Poverty is in 80:20 ration yet some fools are competing giving out billions of naira to support failed government continuation. God will punish you all.
Jail? You think it is a military government? Don't worry he won't win, but if he mistakenly wins you will be so disappointed. No be the same house weey refused to pass the PIB he go work with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Truckpusher(m): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2014
egift:
Thieves donating Funds to stay out of Jail.
Iidiots rooting for an aged stark illiterate,a coupist and a well known Islamic fundamentalist that threatened violence if he loses election to rule over them in the 21st century.....What is more pathetic than that? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by chemali: 1:29am On Dec 21, 2014
In one night, 21 billion naira is donated and our wonderful, intelligent Finance Minister is gunning for 10bn in form of luxury tax in a year? *in Tunde Bakare's voice* IDIOTS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by motemi111(m): 1:33am On Dec 21, 2014
I think 27 billion or so was donated.... Chai, money dey dis naija ooo yet unemployment still plenty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by agabaI23(m): 1:36am On Dec 21, 2014
egift:
Thieves donating Funds to stay out of Jail.
Oh, PDP government can actually jail people? Nice
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better than your man who had to borrow money from the bank to purchase ordinary party nomination form? If GMB becomes the president of Nigeria (God forbid), will our country not become number one debtor nation in the world? Common OP, park well. Success(Jonathan) has many friends while failure (GMB) is an orphan. I can donate my entire monthly earning for Jonathan's reelection. UP GEJ, DOWN GMB.
[size=20pt]YOU ARE A THIEF, CROOK,CRIMINAL, ONE WITH EVIL THOUGHTS![/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by HzRF(m): 1:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Apc e-rats got problems
They think everyone is like their GMB that can't develop his bank account but can jump queue to take loan
When amaechi gathered almost all rivers money and spend within 48hrs to bribe and treat his co-horts to an expensive break fast he was supporting change
But these pple are nw milking us dry...
The two states with d highest debt status are APC controlled yet all they could is built projects that will always collapse and makes concentrate on fed projects and they got paid back no body will knw...
Like etcetera said gudluck is one responsible for every thing
Some of those blabbing sai Buhari today and claim they are in poverty itz their villagers or generational curse or what they have indulge:Some don't care anything in skirt is edible later itz GEJ cluelessness that is affecting them instead of them to knee down and pray all they know is d blame game
Itz only GEJ that they elect, their gov, NASS, chairman, councillors they aren't d 1that elect them itz only GEJ they elect

If it was GMB that is receiving such money,frm same pple donating to GEJ the topic will be "wind of change blowing everywhere, massive donation to the course of change" ...
Let APC also do such without feigning "poor" pple and see if they won't also get such

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by LaAdvocate(m): 1:46am On Dec 21, 2014
I don't know what you are seen on TV in particular cos I only saw a President that shows everything he is doing to his people. He can decide to collect those donations without showing it. Even Oprah winfrey and some other notable men and women in U.S. Gave Obama a huge amount of donation that you can't believe. I support my president does not mean that he gave me my money, some of these notable Nigerians you saw on Tv get money before Goodluck enter Aso Rock. If you think that Goodluck is bad, what of Buhari, how much will he show the public that his party gave him and how much will he collect under our nose. GEJ is the best President Nigeria need to support at this point in time. GEJ till 2019.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Ishilove: 1:49am On Dec 21, 2014
Obasanjo did the same thing. Government agencies are not supposed to donate to political parties.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by j4sure(m): 1:51am On Dec 21, 2014
fresh Air

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 21, 2014
angry i think politics is my calling..Money everywhere

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by menesheh(m): 1:54am On Dec 21, 2014
O my God

A bag of rice for every vote cast

We are on point

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by ogele: 1:55am On Dec 21, 2014
A lot of poor are here on Nairaland, that's why I prefer reading their comment here, to know how they feel n react. Poor people complain alot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by oweman: 1:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Mr. President and his friends are celebrating corruption .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by LaAdvocate(m): 1:59am On Dec 21, 2014
One thing Nigerians don't Understand is that Goodluck is a good Man. Obasanjo accused him of tackling the issue of Chibok Girls late, what of him that wiped out a whole village in bayelsa without consideration. We will know how good our President is Soon. GOODLUCK JONATHAN is an open President that does not talk too much like Buharia, who will tell Nigeria how broke he is. Let me tell you if you don't know. Buharia doesn't care about anybody, the thing is that he is empty, he needs money from the donations he ll get from mumu governors in APC, he already know that he is not going anywhere till Lizard(ngwere) go start growing hairs(aji) GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by billante(m): 2:00am On Dec 21, 2014
All these APC goons havent seen anything yet! You guys think PDP will sit back and watch the presidency leave their hand without a good fight

You think PDP is called the biggest party in africa for mouth......

Tinubu has all dis while used lagos money to heavily fund and buy over the media for APC propaganda for these past months and APC rats has been having a field day making it seems PDP is loosing and unpopular.

APC goons should just sit back and watch the tornado that will hit them these coming weeks, una never see anything yet

Politics is a game of huge resources and strategy......when you have it and also has unbiased acclaimed performance to back up your campaign, election is won fair and square

This is what PDP is doing tonight by raising clean funds from businesses and individuals that has keyed in into the transformation agenda of the present administration......and if you feel these money are stolen money pls feel free to take you case and evidence to EFCC.

Its just Like saying Dangote, tony elumelu, jim ovia, tunde ayeni wealth are stolen money! I dey laugh!

APC will be living in a big foosl paradise if they are expecting an easy victory.....You dont take down an elephant just like, its either you get trampled and die or get well roughed up if you eventually do get to bring it down.

By the way election its a game of numbers, any party that gets the highest votes wins simple and short.

Thank God GEJ has reformed the electoral process to make it count...........So lets meet at the polls feb 14 2015

If GEJ looses, we are very sure as a good leader he is, will humbly vacate the villa back to bayelsa

And also am expecting if buhari looses, Him and APC squad should be kind enough not to kill us all because they lost.

Nigeria is for us all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by whalexyy(m): 2:01am On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better than your man who had to borrow money from the bank to purchase ordinary party nomination form? If GMB becomes the president of Nigeria (God forbid), will our country not become number one debtor nation in the world? Common OP, park well. Success(Jonathan) has many friends while failure (GMB) is an orphan. I can donate my entire monthly earning for Jonathan's reelection. UP GEJ, DOWN GMB.
did u actually read ur post, I weep for you, either u wrote dis post for attention or you are jez naturally clueless

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by HzRF(m): 2:01am On Dec 21, 2014
Themaingate:

yet they could not pay salaries
APC states dey pay
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by mentorandfriend(m): 2:04am On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Stop lamenting about your penury and pitiable situation. Go on your kneels and ask for God's blessing instead of condemning those donating millions for a just course. Not all the people giving out billions are corrupt.
You're young now, and your future is being mortgaged, and you think those who have taken a stand against such public show of impunity are poor, and that's why they're talking? You know nothing yet.

3 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Bimffo(m): 2:06am On Dec 21, 2014
If I'm voted into power, within
the next four years, the issue of
power will become a thing of the
past. Four years is enough for
anyone in power to make
significant improvement, and if I
can't improve on power within this
period, it then means I CANNOT
DO ANYTHING EVEN IF I AM THERE
FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS" -
Goodluck Jonathan, Vanguard
newspaper, 2011.

4 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 21, 2014
With all these billions they're shearing...its the turn of the General to say "Chae! diariz godu oh!!!"

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by ziccoit: 2:17am On Dec 21, 2014
If you don't want Buhari/Osinbajo ticket pls sit at home on election day don't vote PDP. The party is evil. How can one sleep peacefully with this kind rubbish weighing on ones mind?

3 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Leebeedo(m): 2:24am On Dec 21, 2014
It's obvious, buhari will keep winning only on the internet.

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by uduakjohn7: 2:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Alphaoscar:
no one is actually donating a dime from their pockets but they are just returning a fraction of our commonwealth stacked in their hands to the ruling party.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by PureNigerian: 2:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Some of you commenting are really bunch of idiots. There is absolutely no problem if those money were made genuinely but if their income tax declaration papers shows that they have not declared those outrageous amount as an income and proper taxes paid to the federation then they are bunch of unrepentant thieves that need to be wiped of Nigeria along with that clown called GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by rusher14: 2:29am On Dec 21, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
How Much Tax Have They Paid??
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by lacasa: 2:29am On Dec 21, 2014
billante:
All these APC goons havent seen anything yet! You guys think PDP will sit back and watch the presidency leave their hand without a good fight

You think PDP is called the biggest party in africa for mouth......

Tinubu has all dis while used lagos money to heavily fund and buy over the media for APC propaganda for these past months and APC rats has been having a field day making it seems PDP is loosing and unpopular.

APC goons should just sit back and watch the tornado that will hit them these coming weeks, una never see anything yet

Politics is a game of huge resources and strategy......when you have it and also has unbiased acclaimed performance to back up your campaign, election is won fair and square

This is what PDP is doing tonight by raising clean funds from businesses and individuals that has keyed in into the transformation agenda of the present administration......and if you feel these money are stolen money pls feel free to take you case and evidence to EFCC.

Its just Like saying Dangote, tony elumelu, jim ovia, tunde ayeni wealth are stolen money! I dey laugh!

APC will be living in a big foosl paradise if they are expecting an easy victory.....You dont take down an elephant just like, its either you get trampled and die or get well roughed up if you eventually do get to bring it down.

By the way election its a game of numbers, any party that gets the highest votes wins simple and short.

Thank God GEJ has reformed the electoral process to make it count...........So lets meet at the polls feb 14 2015

If GEJ looses, we are very sure as a good leader he is, will humbly vacate the villa back to bayelsa

And also am expecting if buhari looses, Him and APC squad should be kind enough not to kill us all because they lost.

Nigeria is for us all

Yours, is probably the most Id.iotic comment on this thread.

Sorry to say, but it just has to be said.

4 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 21, 2014
doctokwus:
This is an insult to d sensitvities of decent pple.They don't evn see how wrong dese billion naira donations sound considering d economic crisis caused by dwindling oil revenue.For Pete's sake,if u ar evn donating dat amt,y not do it discretely.Pls gej must go,his administration has thrown all decency and common sense to d winds!
You never see anything. People are making billions daily, you wont believe. My man is paying each staff 10 million monthly. You might think this is a lie but believe me, na today I realize say I dey play for life. People are making billions daily. Na we know the way.

3 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 21, 2014
It is a pity that most Nigerian's youth are set on "auto repeat".. just condemn anything done by the president even if you have nothing tangible to say.

All the world over, individuals, organizations, companies, labour unions etc donate money to parties for campaign. People who donate are either members of the party or organizations who have benefited from the government's policies or organization who think they will benefit if the party comes to power.

Example, Innoson can donate billions to GEJ because his auto policy has made it possible for Innoson to keep growing. It is beneficial for him and he would want to continue.

Moreover, the event was done transparently, if they have contravened any INEC law on election donations and funding, the law should take it course, otherwise, I don't know why people think that their daily primary assignment is to abuse and condemn every move of Mr. president.

I have seen account information of Buhari campaign organization on this forum asking for donations, I guess it is only angels who will make the donations to Buhari and not the same Nigerians who are donating to GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by petomas(m): 2:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Allah ya isa! This is evil in. The highest order. They just raised money they will use to buy unfortunate/unpatriotic citizens of Nigeria in the forth coming elections. And some governors lite TGS of Benue state is still owning stte workers for getting to one year salaries now. There's no chechs and balances in the Nigerian government at all........

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by opepwince: 2:41am On Dec 21, 2014
!!!!!!

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by yerimastyle(m): 3:15am On Dec 21, 2014
Fools who donated money for GMB to contest was is not riverstate money use to bribe the delegate of apshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) / Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy / APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.