Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER (29875 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Pdp Fund Raising Dinner whats your opinion? / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by dallyemmy: 5:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Definitely, his administration would have favoured some and probably same people want him back for the same reason. The question is what percentage or cross-section of the people he is governing still want him back as president? Also, I want to believe the money is not to bribe people to vote for him.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by oghaleEfe(m): 5:48am On Dec 21, 2014
This the reason the Naira is devalued

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Muzikluva(m): 5:56am On Dec 21, 2014
fisaylab:
Nija is on fire,which work pdp youths are doing for them to donate 50million naira.but i am in dark now no light,no job,no security , since last week,i am just using my phone to follow the program.chai
can you imagine that the power sector donated 500million and they say there is no money;phcn workers will read metres n still come up with exhorbitant current charges,they go arnd disconnecting some people's electricity supply not withstanding d epileptic power supply.May God help us in this country!
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Okudiover(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Desperate measures not just to win election but to launder illicit funds. After peeps go dey shout GEJ till 2019. I sorry for una children.

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Remarkable: 5:58am On Dec 21, 2014
haha nice one! seems like you now have accepted that the Buhari brand is not marketable in today's Nigeria...... I am sure Abati hasn't even started releasing cables and reports that will put him on his hindp-legs up to the voting day.
Buhari... (so much for) change! grin grin grin grin grin grin
omenka:
We have a golden opportunity to putting an end to this overt and shameless celebration of corruption.

Vote PDP out in 2015.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by rman: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
You never see anything. People are making billions daily, you wont believe. My man is paying each staff 10 million monthly. You might think this is a lie but believe me, na today I realize say I dey play for life. People are making billions daily. Na we know the way.

No body earns 10million naira monthly working as a staff of any company in Nigeria. Maybe CEO's of major Oil and gas companies and that's it.

Billyonaire, take this lying on the net easy, we are not all fools and some of us are up there in the corporate world. So we know what actually happens there.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by goldseal(m): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Let them share the billions.we will decide who leads the paco in 2015. Enough of the unchallenged stealing in Nigeria
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Remarkable: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2014
something you all forget is that it is not under GEJ that they became billionaires.... most of them anyways, especially those oil business tycoons.... and you will say GEJ should get rid of them and rid corrupt Nigeria of over 50 years... ever heard of teaching an old dog new tricks? possible, maybe; not not just like that.

The sooner you all learn to live with the fact that GEJ is and will be president for his 2 terms, complete; the better for you all.

Merry Christmas.

EdCure:
Thieves joining forces to please their grand patron.

Failure awaits them on Feb.14.

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Zico5(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better than your man who had to borrow money from the bank to purchase ordinary party nomination form? If GMB becomes the president of Nigeria (God forbid), will our country not become number one debtor nation in the world? Common OP, park well. Success(Jonathan) has many friends while failure (GMB) is an orphan. I can donate my entire monthly earning for Jonathan's reelection. UP GEJ, DOWN GMB.
Someone need to check the brain of this guy for me, I don't think u re okay. If this is what u can come out wt then ur generation unborn is in problem. Why don't u sell ur father's house and donate the money cos Gej has many friends that re rich.we re in for the worst if these re the set of people we re meeting on daily basis. Thank God that 99 percent of those that will vote re not even on nairaland. U will get ur result soon cos the blood of the dead innocents wl cry on u and ur generation

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by goldseal(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2014
goldseal:
Let them share the billions.we will decide who leads the paco in 2015. Enough of the unchallenged stealing in Nigeria
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by ontolegit(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2014
Get her a separate TV cuz Africa magic will not sew good seed into her life or better still stop her. virteous women don't watch that channel
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by omenka(m): 6:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Remarkable:
haha nice one! seems like you now have accepted that the Buhari brand is not marketable in today's Nigeria...... I am sure Abati hasn't even started releasing cables and reports that will put him on his hindp-legs up to the voting day.
Buhari... (so much for) change! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you sure you quoted the right post
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Johnnyessence(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2014
its so so painful we are hearing this again how could looters from d government still donate d huge amount of money they per take in the national cake they ate why they are in government.in this country we are d rich are getting richer and d poor are getting poorer this is very bad situation in this country its so so painful we are seeing this kind of program in this country. In the northern region,no tangible investment to talk on,In the South west no jobs creation, In the south east no wealth creation by our rich politicians only for them to buys sophisticated guns to this innocent youth and kill d zeal they av for this country. it's so painful both d woman,and man per take in the national cake in Gej government.it's when d election is two month to go that they will be donating billions of naira to buy d people's heart so so painful again. people are tired of Gej government Cos' he based his government and program on lies so so painful. by 25,26 till next yr,they will be distributing rice,money and kerosene to bribe people ahead of Feb 2015 election. am just happy this days people are more wiser as usual,the PDP government av failed us on every side we need change on every side .let us resist bribery during d election,let us resist intimidation from our security forces,let us imbibe trust,transparency and hope while we await Feb 14,2015 Presidential election and vote for d people's general Buhari .I pray today by special grace of God d will of God and d masses will prevail in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by bimbcy(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2014
egift:
Thieves donating Funds to stay out of Jail.
grin
egift:
Thieves donating Funds to stay out of Jail.
The fear of BUHARI(Mr no nonsense) is d beginning of wisdom#smiles
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by dklex(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2014
finicky:
Someone really announced a donation of 500 MILLION Naira as contribution from the privatized power sector. That's another reason we will never have stable power supply.

wahala dey o o, I was just pricing one small yanko gen yesterday evening since IBDEC people has refuse to give us light for our area, all effort to get them on fone proof abortive because the bill no dey carry fone contact and to even get them @ their office naa one small collection centre they get for all people in my area too, and still they are still contributing for a clueless man, wonder sha never end.

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by muh4lyf(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Atiku spent dollars to become APC presidential candidate,his money was collected yet he wasn't voted for... Bring it on GEJ,we chop your money but we won't vote for you....

2 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2014
Themaingate:
MY PEOPLE , GEJ HAS FINISH THIS COUNTRY I SWEAR

HOW CAN PEOPLE COME OUT TO DONATE 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION , 1 BILLION ?

NA SO BILLION COME TURN TO MILLION QUICK QUICK ? HABA MAKE UNA FEAR GOD O

OR NA MY EAR DEY PAIN ME OR WHAT?

GUYS KINDLY CHECK CHANNELS TV NOW NOW NOW AND GIVE FEED BACK

CORRUPTION HAS JUST BEING LEGALIZED TONIGHT

SOURCE : LIVE ON www.channelstv.com/live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibzDiJr9O5o

Hey Jealousy at work! Before now most people criticise saying in US, UK, Russia, Etc they do so so and so, now he's taking after them to raise fund for a political campaign you are now shouting! Obama seeked for financial support in 2007.
You just want to score cheap political scores that why you had to run to nairaland to hype the amount!
Well, I watched the program with kine interest.
Its 500 thousand, 1 million, 5 million etc
#GEJ2015
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Up GEJ, those of you complaining should know that,his region is feeding the nation. If I have the money or the power, I would have donated the whole of nigeria's foreign reserve for his re election. And for those saying no light, no water, no job, no food bla bla bla bla, even if no LIFE, JONATHAN must be relected next year and he will hand over power to my brother (David Mark come 2019). If you are not interested, its not by force, just go to river benue(it has no widows nor doors) and throw your dirty self into it. The two tribes(hausa and their fear fear slave, yoruba) that have ganged up against Nigeria must be shamed come next year!

3 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2014
ASUU was begging for 200b and they said it was much. but giving an individual more than 25b isn't much abi? Jonathan has lost my vote.

3 Likes

Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Bloggz74(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2014
I don't why u people should be so biased and selfish in making posts and contribution when it comes to GEJ and national issues.
It was a found raising dinner for his party and election.Buhari is being donated for,OBJ some years ago raised money for his private library and the heavens ddnt fall so why are u guys talking trash,is it because its GEJ?
U guys should have a life pls!
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by verygudbadguy(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2014
I don't see any reason why Jonathan shud publicise this. Wat kinda advisers does he have sef.

Anyways, come Feb. 2015, he wud enof billions to settle down wit and claim they were donations and not stolen.
#TeamKickTheCluelessOut
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by OLADD: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Zico5:

Someone need to check the brain of this guy for me, I don't think u re okay. If this is what u can come out wt then ur generation unborn is in problem. Why don't u sell ur father's house and donate the money cos Gej has many friends that re rich.we re in for the worst if these re the set of people we re meeting on daily basis. Thank God that 99 percent of those that will vote re not even on nairaland. U will get ur result soon cos the blood of the dead innocents wl cry on u and ur generation
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Vikky014(f): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
We have a golden opportunity to putting an end to this overt and shameless celebration of corruption.

Vote PDP out in 2015.
Really? i and my household will still vote for GEJ
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by Alabsworld(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better than your man who had to borrow money from the bank to purchase ordinary party nomination form? If GMB becomes the president of Nigeria (God forbid), will our country not become number one debtor nation in the world? Common OP, park well. Success(Jonathan) has many friends while failure (GMB) is an orphan. I can donate my entire monthly earning for Jonathan's reelection. UP GEJ, DOWN GMB.
. God bless u......wen Amaechi took several billions frm his state to influence ekiti election no bdy said a word.... APC nd their suporters r serious hypocrates.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by omenka(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Vikky014:
Really? i and my household will still vote for GEJ
Seen.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by OLADD: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Zico5:

[color=#006600][/color]

Monkey. Is your own brain in the right shape and size? When has party donation become a crime? Does your maggot-infested brain know the huge amount of money required for campaigns and logistics throughout the country? Or do you expect the president to deep his hands into state coffers to fund his campaign thereby allowing busybodies like you to accuse him of corruption? Any money spent on your education is a total waste.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by mistabiola: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Stop lamenting about your penury and pitiable situation. Go on your kneels and ask for God's blessing instead of condemning those donating millions for a just course. Not all the people giving out billions are corrupt.

I swear to God ,you're heartless.... Boko Haram victims are there crying for help ,this stupiid people never give a damn about them and you're now hear calling ''enriching the rich'' a just course. Why can't they go ahead and donate that kind of money to widows, motherless home and the likes . Stop bein bias in your judgement because we are all #NIGERIANS.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by orble: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2014
ogele:
A lot of poor are here on Nairaland, that's why I prefer reading their comment here, to know how they feel n react. Poor people complain alot

Oga a beg help, poverty wan kill person... please help urgently.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by OLADD: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2014
beengils:
It's folks like you that has kept us stagnant without any hope of progressing for many years... This time around enough is a enough!
[color=#006600][/color]

Rather, it's your mind that has slowed your progress. Stop blaming govt for your failures.
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by chronique(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2014
And may God punish you also for this silly comment. Vote for a candidate of your choice and leave the voters alone. You have no right to curse people who aren't voting for your preferred candidate. Why are most of you this loquacious and uncultured when you speak? Always so quick to throw insults at people at any given opportunity? Most of the so called billion naira donations you hear are just for show-off. A lot of people do that at public functions and secretely give less than a fraction of what they publicly announced. And if for any reason you have a problem with their donations,take up the issues with them;rather than insulting people who have nothing to do with that. You can't intimidate voters to vote for your candidate by swearing and cursing or instigating violence. I will not vote for Buhari and I will not insult people who choose to vote for him;it's their decision and they are entitled to it. Learn to respect people's opinions and decisions;period!
kestolove95:
d tin shock mi o..i hear moni headch catch mi...na 2nd niger bridge dey dia dey cry for help....may God punish anybody wey go vote dat man cal gej
Re: PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER by OLADD: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2014
mentorandfriend:
You're young now, and your future is being mortgaged, and you think those who have taken a stand against such public show of impunity are poor, and that's why they're talking? You know nothing yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Magu Rejected As PSC Promotes Senior Officers / 2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.