Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Grail Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grail Message (3037 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
FOR YOUR GUIDANCE!

THE BANDAGE falls, and belief becomes conviction. Liberation and redemption lie only in conviction! I am addressing serious seekers only. They must be able and willing to examine this matter objectively! Religious fanatics and irresponsible enthusiasts may hold aloof, for they are detrimental to the Truth. As for the malevolent and prejudiced, they shall find their sentence in the very words.
The Message will strike only those who still carry within them a spark of truth, and the yearning to be true human beings. To all such it will become the shining light and staff. It will lead them unswervingly out of all the chaos of the present-day confusion.
The following Word does not bring a new religion, but is intended as the torch to help all serious listeners or readers find the right path, which leads them to the longed-for height.
Only he who bestirs himself can advance spiritually. The fool who uses extraneous aids for this, in the form of the ready-made opinions of others, only walks his path as if on crutches, while ignoring his own healthy limbs. But the moment he boldly uses all the abilities which lie dormant within him awaiting his call, to help in his ascent, he is employing the talent entrusted to him in accordance with his Creator’s Will, and will easily overcome all obstacles that seek to divert him.
Therefore awake! Genuine faith lies only in conviction, and conviction comes solely through an inflexible weighing and examining! See that you are truly alive in the wonderful Creation of your God!
Abd-ru-shin

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by Olasuposaheed(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
I like this book, I'm an adherent of grail message but not a member of grail movement

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by lionduke(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Olasuposaheed:
I like this book, I'm an adherent of grail message but not a member of grail movement
you like the book. but not a member of the movement.
that doesn't make sense to me. what's the message that you like and please why use movement..?
Re: The Grail Message by tolugar: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Have read book 1

En that changed the way I view GM

A most read for all who wish to advance
Mentally, morally en spiritually.

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by mumumugu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
tolugar:
Have read book 1

what of physically,politically,psucholigically and medically
Re: The Grail Message by tolugar: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
"if obstacle present themselves, welcome them joyfully; for they show you the way to freedom and strength! Look upon them as gifts from which you'll benefit, and you will overcome them with ease".

Abu-ru-shin

I've nt being to there temple though

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 12:37am On Dec 21, 2014
tolugar:
"if obstacle present themselves, welcome them joyfully; for they show you the way to freedom and strength! Look upon them as gifts from which you'll benefit, and you will overcome them with ease".

Abu-ru-shin

I've nt being to there temple though
Is it ok by you to joyfully welcome obstacles you find on your path?
Re: The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 12:41am On Dec 21, 2014
mumumugu:

what of physically,politically,psucholigically and medically
The knowledge of the Message helps in all areas of life. It shows all genuine seekers the right way to follow in Creation.

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2014
tolugar:
Have read book 1

I wish you the strength to move on

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2014
lionduke:

you like the book. but not a member of the movement.
that doesn't make sense to me. what's the message that you like and please why use movement..?
The Message explains the Will of God which manifests as Laws, for example, the law of (sowing of reaping). It offers a complete knowledge of Creation, Life and Existence. It is addressed to earnest seekers only for only such shall find!
There are adherents who come together to work and ensure the circulation of the Message and also build temples for those adherents who wish to experience the sacred worship of God. Hence Grail Movement Nigeria also in other countries of the world.
Re: The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2014
Olasuposaheed:
Good luck to you. Hope you've read the three volumes?
Re: The Grail Message by Olasuposaheed(m): 3:03am On Dec 21, 2014
I just finished volume 1
Re: The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Olasuposaheed:
I just finished volume 1
Wish ya more strength!

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by tolugar: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
bsjay:

Is it ok by you to joyfully welcome obstacles you find on your path?

Yes; read on

"either such obstacles are put in your way to teach and develop you, in which case you add to the means of your ascent,

or they are the reaction to some dept you have incurred, which you can redeem in this way and thus free yourselves.

In either way, they help you to advance. Therefore set out to meet them with bold heart, it is for your own good"

Abu-ru-shin

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
tolugar:

Yes; read on

"either such obstacles are put in your way to teach and develop you, in which case you add to he means of your ascent,

or they are the reaction to some dept you have incurred, which you can redeem in this way and thus free yourselves.

In either way, they help you to advance. Therefore set out to meet them with bold heart, it is for your own good"

Abu-ru-shin
Great! Thought you would be among those who prefer the easy and broad way that only lead to regret and destruction. The easy way that the blood of Jesus washed away their sins...blind faith! You will surely discover more treasures in the Message as you move on.
Re: The Grail Message by Olasuposaheed(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Here are my questions on grail message 1 who is cross bearer 2 what qualifly you to be a cross bearer 3 why is it difficulty for adherent of grail message to attend church 4 why is it that only successful people like engineer,professor etc. Are adherent of grail message
Re: The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Olasuposaheed:
Here are my questions on grail message 1 who is cross bearer 2 what qualifly you to be a cross bearer 3 why is it difficulty for adherent of grail message to attend church 4 why is it that only successful people like engineer,professor etc. Are adherent of grail message
In order to bring u nearer to the truth, it is necessary to tell u about the Cross. There are two types of crosses 1cross of suffering 2cross of truth. Cross of suffering is that one which the Jewish people used as means of condemning those found guilty and worthy of destruction. Christ coming at such time and was accused of crimes had to be crucified on same cross. While the other Cross is a living sign of Truth which represents Christ Himself being the living Word of God which was made flesh at that time on earth, and also, the Son of Man. If you remember in the bible when Jesus said to His disciple:" take up thy cross and follow me", what He meant there was (accept the Truth that I am and let It be a part of you). The Grail Message as the Word of God is Truth! The Cross is the physical sign of the Truth and whoever accept this Truth and adjust his or her entire life to It also bears the Truth within his or herself. Hence a Cross bearer. That answers two of ur questions. And to why we don't go to church. We also worship the Almighty on Sundays...but should an invitation be given to a cross bearer, maybe for a programme in a church, he or she is free to attend depending on the person's decision. To ur last question, I am not a professor nor an engineer and I am a Cross bearer. In terms of being successful, did Jesus not say "seek ye first the kingdom of God and the righteousness thereof, and all other things shall be added to u?"

3 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by olashas(f): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: The Grail Message by BrightEye(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
In the light of truth: the grail message.

self-awareness!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Teenager's Response To A Sunday School Question / Satan In Sanskrit Means "Truth" And Also The Indwelling God / Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.