Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) (6394 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / How To Attract Your Mr Right In 5 Simple And Easy Ways / What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by AwesomeRomeo: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
You searched for MR RIGHT And you were very lucky and found one. You agreed with each other not to have s*x before marriage. After the marriage, you went to America for your honeymoon and you found out that your MR RIGHT has this, what will you do?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by August21(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is dis real?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Longstride: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by major466(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
gringringrin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
thought our ladies always pretend they hate sekks

I'm here to observe things
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by chibwike(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lmao....op..oya gerrout....like seriously..wats that?. grin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Claroo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
For Better For Worse grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by iceberylin(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
oldest joke undecided
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by AwesomeRomeo: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
kristina1:
gringringrin
So all you would do is to laugh, abi?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by AwesomeRomeo: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
iceberylin:
oldest joke undecided

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by braintext(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2014

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
lmao ayaf died
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by pweedyuz(f): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
dat can't happen...

I mean,,even if u guyz decided to stay off sekks till marriage.........don't u hug him?? wunt u c him only in his shorts/boxers/underpants?? what about cuddling??

if u neva felt or c a bulge down there to raise a question or rather series of question for him to answer then u surely must live with what u saw during d honeymoon.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by bigiyaro(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Haba! He can he be Mr right with this groundnut thin? If he was Mr right before, this makes him Mr left left.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
pweedyuz:
dat can't happen...
I mean,,even if u guyz decided to stay off sekks till marriage.........don't u hug him?? wunt u c him only in his shorts/boxers/underpants?? what about cuddling??
if u neva felt or c a bulge down there to raise a question or rather series of question for him to answer then u surely must live with what u saw during d honeymoon.

Mrs. Holmes, so after all this ur preliminary investigation, wettin you go come tell am na?

Chai! Imagine conversation that day:

You: Hey honey, how was work?
Guy: Stressful!

You: Please, I've been waiting for you to come back home, I want to ask you something.
Guy: What is it, I hope everything is okay!

You: Yes it is, the thing is.... Please Can I See your Peniis?
Guy: Haba Mirabel, I thought we said we were going to wait until we get married.

You: Please, I just want to check something.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by AwesomeRomeo: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
pweedyuz:
dat can't happen...

shocked grin cheesy no hug, no cuddling, no kiss, no visit. wink
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by pweedyuz(f): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Mrs. Holmes, so after all this ur preliminary investigation, wettin you go come tell am na?

Chai! Imagine conversation that day:

You: Hey honey, how was work?
Guy: Stressful!

You: Please, I've been waiting for you to come back home, I want to ask you something.
Guy: What is it, I hope everything is okay!

You: Yes it is, the thing is.... Please Can I See your Peniis?
Guy: Haba Mirabel, I thought we said we were going to wait until we get married.

You: Please, I just want to check something.
lollllzzzzzzzz..... hahahahahahha
*can't stop laughing*

just because dey both concluded on d "no sex until marriage" thing does not mean d girl can't take a peek at d merchandise..
if d guy has nothing to hide,,,, he will gladly pull down his trousers..
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by corisande: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
tufia!
what is this?
Did we come here to play grin cheesy cheesy

There was never a marriage!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by ireneony(f): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
God forbid bad thing, that can never be my Mr. right. For marriage I suppose check him d:ck to access am na
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by ronald4lif(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
God forbid bad thing, that can never be my Mr. right. For marriage I suppose check him d!ck: to access am na

What if after checking he got a huge stuff but you didn't sample to know if he knows how to use it, then after marriage what next? Poor sex life no be so
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by ireneony(f): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
ronald4lif:

What if after checking he got a huge stuff but you didn't sample to know if he knows how to use it, then after marriage what next? Poor sex life no be so
cough first grin, if e too big i run
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
pweedyuz:

lollllzzzzzzzz..... hahahahahahha
*can't stop laughing*

just because dey both concluded on d "no sex until marriage" thing does not mean d girl can't take a peek at d merchandise..
if d guy has nothing to hide,,,, he will gladly pull down his trousers..

First a peek and then a poke.

What if your investigation proves utterly wrong and the reverse happens to be the case, on the extreme end.

Would you be okay simply telling him to zip back up, or would an unquenchable fire be set off within you.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Ceedarlin(f): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dt ll nvr b possible xoz i already hv a Son 4my Mr Ryt :DDt ll nvr b possible xoz i already hv a Son 4my Mr Ryt cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
God forbid bad thing, that can never be my Mr. right. For marriage I suppose check him d:ck to access am na
my blockus carry weight so no need to panic.[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkLJqIN2Fl9wQ8Gv6cDL_gjL2E78tE0p_b5BWPOIOl3DAXfwVOzmunLs0[/img]
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by ronald4lif(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
cough first grin, if e too big i run

Lie lie, na better for worse ohh, no going back hehe
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
thought our ladies always pretend they hate sekks

I'm here to observe things
no one hates sexe
Its an act dat even God iz aware of
All we ar saying iz u guys shuld pls abstain from sex till u wife her in other to obeyd law aginst committin adultery

If u guys kan wait and stop demanding 4 sex or brkin up kos of sex,diz world we be a beta place,by duin diz even ladies won't wear rags anymoeee
#premarital sex iz a sinnn#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by roymary: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
True love has nothing to do with the prick size. This one could at least tickle.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
badoolee:
no one hates sexe
All we ar saying iz u guys shuld pls abstain from sex till u wife her in other to obeyd law aginst committin adultery

If u guys kan wait and stop demanding 4 sex or brkin up kos of sex,diz world we be a beta place,by duin diz even ladies won't wear rags anymoeee

It's like you're in a preaching mode today, it's just sex na

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
badoolee:
no one hates sexe

thumbs up jhor my virgin lady

That's why I like you jawe

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Natasha2(f): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
I'll be shocked at first but I wont leave him, not when he is my Mr right. I'm not into sex so I wont have much problem, we can always buy a toy lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
thumbs up jhor my virgin lady

That's why I like you jawe
I dinnor say iyamu a virgine o
Buh we shuld do wat iz right in d sight of God,and dts wah I will do

On d od side,It taks d help of God bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? / All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Do You Hv Sex In Your Dreams?..this Is What It Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.