Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Buhari Declares His Assets, Says He Has ONLY One Million Naira In His Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares His Assets, Says He Has ONLY One Million Naira In His Account (781 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares His Assets, Says He Has ONLY One Million Naira In His Account by Fertilenigeria: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Its gone viral already in the last 8 hours! General Muhammadu Buhari, the newly elected APC Presidential candidate has declared his humble assets, even before being elected as Nigerian President come February 14 2015. What an exemplary leadership and legendary disposition. Over to you readers, what do you say about the assets declared.

Meanwhile, African presidents are reputed to be among the wealthiest political figures in the world. A recent compilation (though denied by GEJ) of a list of the nine richest presidents and kings in Africa mentioned President Jonathan as shares the sixth spot with King Mswati III, the king of Swaziland, each with a net worth of $100. million.

“I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
– General Muhammadu Buhari

Source: http://nigeriannewstoday.com/2014/12/13/buhari-declares-his-assets-on-facebook-says-he-has-only-one-million-naira-in-his-account/

(1) (Reply)

Islam: Word Or Sword? / Another 4yrs For GEJ Is 100yrs Backwardness / Exclusive Footage (2 Mins): General Buhari's Post-election Reign Of Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.