Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School (29331 Views)

Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years โ€“ FG / Jonathan Spent N3.5tn Pension Fund On Recurrent Expenditure โ€“ Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Carlmax(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2014
BlackSEER:

at least he has a certificate unlike ur illiterate general

Illiterate? please read his cv somewhere in the 1st page

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by onoxyx: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2014
why is no one looking at the fact that he started primary school or maybe pre primary at the age of 3years and 2 months. in addition, we also need to recognise the fact that he left primary schl at a pretty average age of 12. I don't think he did badly.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2014
thaoriginator:
Wow! Didn't notice! So dis man has been a failure since the days of Adam. Amazingly disturbing!
A failure who has achieved what the 'successful' like you will never achieve in their entire life time. A failure who has risen from nothing to become the President of Nigeria while the 'successful' like you remain on nairaland making noise. A failure who wines and dines with royalties, kings, queens, presidents and prime ministers of nations while the 'successful' like you have never been anywhere near even a LG secretariate.
A failure who through don't of hard work has earned a doctorate degree while you are struggling with just SSCE. A failure whose picture adorns every govt office in Nigeria while the successful like you have nothing about yourself to be proud.
Sorry if you are the definition of success I will rather remain a failure like Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by darlenese(f): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2014
egift:

While going through President Jonathan's CV, I found out he spent 8-9 years in Primary School. He definitely failed repeatedly before moving to another class.

Also it is also noticeable that he did not make the minimum credit in WAEC, he had to take GCE to complete the minimum credit requirement to study Zoology University of Port Harcourt.

Dat was because there was'nt exam malpractice, unlike these days where parents go to exam halls to assits their kids in writing ordinary FLC exam.
U can testify to that because I knw u didn't write ur jamb and waec without malpractice so why judge GEJ,

Btw..... didn't u notice he made a 2. 1 as at 1981. When ur father was busy hunting for bush rats to make end meet.

Yeye post

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by lukhad: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2014
person dat suppose to b given a chance to b ruling animals is now ruling human being,
God is great sha. u are still d one we will call upon to replace him, cos he is ruling us as if he is in d jungle of animals.
d weakest of d 5 presidents in d country, woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by thaoriginator: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2014
APContherun:

A failure who has achieved what the 'successful' like you will never achieve in their entire life time. A failure who has risen from nothing to become the President of Nigeria while the 'successful' like you remain on nairaland making noise. A failure who wines and dines with royalties, kings, queens, presidents and prime ministers of nations while the 'successful' like you have never been anywhere near even a LG secretariate.
A failure who through don't of hard work has earned a doctorate degree while you are struggling with just SSCE. A failure whose picture adorns every govt office in Nigeria while the successful like you have nothing about yourself to be proud.
Sorry if you are the definition of success I will rather remain a failure like Jonathan.
with my ssce cert I still get brain pass ur otuoke jesus and jesus of okrika combined... Mugu!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by hogunzy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jimmyo3:
I know religious and political bigot like u are blind with two big eyes!!
idiot it's you who is blind cos u have been brainwashed if not you won't come here and blabbering rubbish!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by kakakent: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
waleadex:

My comment is brief but insightful. Spending 8yrs for FSLC means he was below average as a student. That said,he still managed to obtain PhD which is no "beans". GEJ is such a blessed politician and divinely destined as no.1 man in Nigeria. I am in no way his supporter but I like to be realistic at all times.

Don't mind dat op he z jst being mischevious it is so simple to deduce that the civil affected his primary education cos the same thing happened to my dad too oburo onye di ndu ga agu akwukwo?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by 99100(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
And Wole Soyinka wrote WAEC how many times?

The op has no case. Just beating around the bush in his fruitless desperate quest to attack/oppose anything GEJ .

Mr op, GEJ's name must be giving you sleepless night i guess.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Those extra years were the yrs he couldnt go to school due to "no shoes". Lol

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by ImpactWorld(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Possible reasons :

1.) The Nigerian civil war

2.) Strikes.

My set spent 7 years in medical school (instead of 6 years) despite passing all exams the first time.
Well, you all sure know how strikes have prolonged the study years of the majority of Nigerians.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by SmilingHarry(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
I believe most of you Nairalanders are young and those days its at least 7yrs to finish primary school. He did up to standard 7 as it is called then.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
egift:

While going through President Jonathan's CV, I found out he spent 8-9 years in Primary School. He definitely failed repeatedly before moving to another class.

Also it is also noticeable that he did not make the minimum credit in WAEC, he had to take GCE to complete the minimum credit requirement to study Zoology University of Port Harcourt.

Atleast dnt u notice he chaged primary schs, and there was a gap between 65-66...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by holatin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
PehaKaso:

Tnx a billion, @donphilopus. We have been so civilized in our campaigns but APC e-maggots are not. Check posts made by @eye4eye, @holatin, @demdem, et al & you'll discover that these monikers are not people who one can engage in constructive debates. Tnx 4 being an exception........peace!
what is dis one saying ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Agudapo: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by holatin(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bridgetown:

Where r u even from? What happens to Africa values and respects for elders, when you abused someone old enough to be your father because he is your president and what does that implies.
Can you even open your mouth in bayelsa state to speak ill of him nd see if u will not be beheaded. slowpoke.
I Ve seen a lot of dumb people but no one come close near you.
ask your self
Is Jonathan d first president ?
Y is it the only one been complain about by the citizen of Nigeria.

if he behave and act like a President, then presidential respect will be given to him.

one and last word for you.
I can't follow clueless ness like you so I vouch for change.
Am an advocate of change
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
I ain't insulting you.

Can't you see how dumb you are - When did trying to educate iidiots become insults,you simply educate them like the iidiots that they are.

I have a very high self esteem that you can only imagine in your entire miserable life you, low thing.

I'm exposing your silly self - deal with it and stop whining like a biitch.

Excessive insults is a trait of those with LOW SELF ESTEEM. This is the second time am catching you abusing others as if you are truely a TRUCKPUSHER. Change o my broda.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Agudapo: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wrote Jamb 4 times, O level 3 times but I still graduated at the age of 26 top of d class....i work in a reputable multinational coy. Looking back now, I am not a failure. This is my second tym commenting here in nairaland and I read someone's comment about Gej being a failure academic wise. haha, 2.1 (when std of education was top notch), msc & phd....haba-plus I dont see anything special in Buhari Cv. Any one with an Iq of 2% would achieve same...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by sirconfidence1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
I think zoology was not GEJ's real choice of course to study initially at university of Portharcourt. But he was offered zoology on account of poor o'level results.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
And what are ur own qualifications and achievments in life??Display ur cv lets rate!smh4u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by deji68: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abio...stumbling and standing up again, is an important virtue of life...i prefer real PHD holder to a HON degree holder anyday....because he worked and sweat for it chikena !!!! cool

Agudapo:
I wrote Jamb 4 times, O level 3 times but I still graduated at the age of 26 top of d class....i work in a reputable multinational coy. Looking back now, I am not a failure. This is my second tym commenting here in nairaland and I read someone's comment about Gej being a failure academic wise. haha, 2.1 (when std of education was top notch), msc & phd....haba-plus I dont see anything special in Buhari Cv. Any one with an Iq of 2% would achieve same...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
egift:

Would you be kind enough to remind us the years Nigeria fought the civil war? Could it be that his primary education was distracted by the civil war?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
egift:
And for those asking about Buhari's qualifications, here is a man that climbed the ladder of success through hard work - http://ad76.com/2014/12/19/muhammadu-buharis-curriculum-vitae/

Please can you tell us what Buhari was doing educationally between 1953 and 1956? Was he in primary or secondary school? So how many years each did he spend in primary and secondary schools?
No matter how poor GEJ could have been in primary school, he made a 2ยน in the university and also has a PhD. Could you achieve it in ur university education (that is if you've even passed JAMB). But to clear you on that, the civil war obstructed his primary education.
You should know that when it comes to educational standing, Buhari is not worthy to untie GEJ's shoes. All Buhari's post secondary qualifications are simply military courses, which every top military officer complusorily attends, in order to be promoted.
Guy, just get real.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by alexitohan2020(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mr op, how many years do u expect him to spend in primary? The 8-9 years is normal. 3 years 4 nursery section and the rest 4 Primary section. Na u b olodo no b Oga Jona.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Agudapo:

Spot on...military training in those days was purely based on tactics, not on academic qualification, anybody can be trained and will excel in military training, as u said with an IQ of less than 20% self, most of the instructors at NDA were not graduates, or how do u think words like ajuwaya, shun, saplika, etc came into existence, not until NDA became a degree awarding institution that they begin merging military training with academics and that was under IBB regime, even the millitary in those days was seen as a profesion for the educational deficient people, until ojukwu and a few uni graduates started enlisting (read ojukwu auto biography EMEKA)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Adminisher: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jonathan's Second Class Upper at that period in Nigeria is extremely commendable and I think is of the highest quality amongst his other qualifications. The masters and PHD all look like low quality stuff. You can get most of these in Nigeria just by being helpful to your academic supervisors any lobbying.

The second class upper in zoology at that time must have demanded real hard work and painstaking application.

However is record in the educational sector as President and is overall performance in office is very poor and I cannot vote for him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by felipemadero(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
didn't notice ...u re quite articulate grin

We don't want an incorrigible repeater of a president....Now I see why he is clueless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by chinonso144(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
some people can be so ......dnt know how thier destiny will later play out
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by resultcase(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jonathan is clueless and a liar!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
holatin:
I Ve seen a lot of dumb people but no one come close near you.
ask your self
Is Jonathan d first president ?
Y is it the only one been complain about by the citizen of Nigeria.

if he behave and act like a President, then presidential respect will be given to him.

one and last word for you.
I can't follow clueless ness like you so I vouch for change.
Am an advocate of change

This was how idiot like your father vouch for change when Buhari was his head of state and now his son is agitating for change for his tormentor. I pity you. Monkey.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by Caseless: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
waleadex:
[s]
My comment is brief but insightful. Spending 8yrs for FSLC means he was below average as a student. That said,he still managed to obtain PhD which is no "beans". GEJ is such a blessed politician and divinely destined as no.1 man in Nigeria. I am in no way his supporter but I like to be realistic at all times.[/s]
trash!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School by holatin(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bridgetown:

This was how idiot like your father vouch for change when Buhari was his head of state and now his son is agitating for change for his tormentor. I pity you. Monkey.
another evidence you are a result of rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony / Yobe: Nigerian Army Arrests 57 boko Haram Members On Sallah / "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" โ€“ Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.