Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders (700 Views)

See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
1. 5 types of girls you find in commercial bus

2. 4 Types Of Men Nigerian Women Love To Marry

3. 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry

4. 5 Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends

5. 10 Types Of Boyfriend/Girlfriend You Will Meet At Every Eatery

6. 5 types of women not to marry

7. 5 types of men not to marry

8. 7 types of love you may experience in life

9. 10 types of people you meet at the club

10. 10 types of girlfriends.

It seems nairanders have intensified their efforts in the search for their "type", who am I to judge grin
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by Beesluv: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin
Types of people you meet in the banking hall

Types of people you meet at the ATM

Mine will be * 10 types of people you will meet at the polling unit*
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by holatin(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
ten nairalander dat are Virgin or non virgin nko
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by engrtee(f): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Emm
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by dudesexy1111(m): 1:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Virgin thred did most
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Yeah, well thanks to tosyne2much...
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by ipleddge: 2:43am On Dec 21, 2014
Types of people that viewing this thread
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
youngpol:
Yeah, well thanks to tosyne.2much...
you are sighted bro grin

Thumbs up
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by Abduletudaye(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hehe...the heading na die grin...

Na tosyne2much and Lalasticlala sabi all this things pass..
angry..

Conclusion: they're using Jass(not Jazz) Jass.. angry
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Abduletudaye:
Hehe...the heading na die grin...

Na tosyne2much and Lalasticlala sabi all this things pass..
angry..

Conclusion: they're using Jass(not Jazz) Jass.. angry

Hehehehhehehe grin

I still dey learn ni oooo wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by Abduletudaye(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
tosyne2much:

Hehehehhehehe grin

I still dey learn ni oooo wink

Learn undecided
Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Learn undecided
egbon, you and I know I'm still learning ni ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of "Type Of" Threads Typically Typed By Different Types Of Nairalanders by Abduletudaye(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
egbon, you and I know I'm still learning ni ooo grin

Issalie angry

(1) (Reply)

Tins You Most Put On Your Brain Girls....don't Tink That Guy Is A Fool / Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” / An Indian Bride Has Walked Out Of Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.