Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) (5365 Views)

Red Devils FOREVER / Have U Seen Or Read? / Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Or Read John Irving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) by CrazyScientist: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Haba Dyoungstar cry! Please update na cry
Re: The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) by opalk(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
omo guy do sharp sharp me dey wait o!!!
Re: The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) by Dyoungstar: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Haba Dyoungstar cry! Please update na cry

You are from Minna ba?

My house is at Tunga, shiroro road, just after Rashida restaurant opposite governor muazu family house, come collect the update there please.
Re: The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) by Fatalveli(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dyoungstar:

You are from Minna ba?

My house is at Tunga, shiroro road, just after Rashida restaurant opposite governor muazu family house, come collect the update there please.
lolz, now this is the real akpors
Re: The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) by CrazyScientist: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dyoungstar:

You are from Minna ba?

lol ,the whole manuscript grin
Re: The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) by Mario1983(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nice story waiting for update
Re: The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) by Flakeey(f): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
*peeping*
Re: The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) by Calmdove(f): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2015
We dey beg you oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) / Do You Want To Learn How To Write Stories? Let's Start Here. / THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.