Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches (26438 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo's 5 Year Old Son Shows Off His 6 Packs. / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom / Photo: Senator Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2014
That guy is a capital fool,can you imagine? A senetor's son can not speak English, tofiyakpaaaaaa.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by nikkyyoyo(f): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2014
This type of son will never workhard in his life, wil always depnd on Nigeria money to his father.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by ohaleoghene(f): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2014
bad English! omo senator indeed!
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Etianwanokon: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2014
One of Mine has bought ten of that
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2014
topcube:
So, some individual wants to tell those who ask them time on the detrement of tax payer money? God is watching using HDMI cable
pls can u teach me how to upload pictures? I want to upload the most expensive watch in the world for our Nairalanders to compare it with that his own.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by sukkot: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
stagger:
His mates such as Mike Adenuga Jnr and Engr Arumemi-Johnson's kids are already managing multi-billion Naira businesses. This fool is busy showing off watches on Instagram. Who has ever seen Dangote's kids showing off their father's property on Instagram?

His father should be truly ashamed, but what do you expect? When you vote in people who collect N200m every quarter as allowance but who have nothing to show in their constituencies, they will breed fools as children.
but the guy is your mate now and i am sure you dont have one wrist watch let alone over 10 expensive wrist watches. and yet you are his mate. now you see how that dumb argument works against you too ? the argument shouldnt be about what his mates are doing. you need to rework your criticism of the guy and bring another spin to it. like say ' this fool is showing off looted money ' ? etc etc
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by femigeisha: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Black man mentality undecided...buying a million dollar wrist watch but they never keep to time undecided...I pity dis guy and him papa wen the people's general takes the mantel of leadership come 2015 smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by iamfred(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
See as dis dude use reveal en local govt!
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by axortedbabe(f): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
mikolo80:
how e take be ya moni,you fight for am,him papa fight na why him de cause una bp while him de gada fans. Befor nko ,na sip una want make him sip the money ne.if e pain u go enter politics na make you change things otherwise forever hold your peace....or not, what does he care
my friemd shutup n gum ur assz on several sits if u dunno wat 2say,which fans wey him dey gather,chelsea abi na athletico madrid...mtheww
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Sunny4Gold: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
You bought those from d money your father stole. What is your occupation?
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by timpaker(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
The dude has got some real timepiece there. Apart from the Frank Muller watch (which is priced for about 35k) all others are nothing. I'll take him more serious when he displays a Hublot (big bang ceramic titanium), AP Royal, and a fossil....and btw Rolex is cliché.
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by rhames(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
deawong:
Son of Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba, Nigeria's Senate Majority Leader, Hugo Bassey, just showed off his collection of watches on his instagram
page.

He's the same guy who showed off the
interior of his father's palatial home recently.

source: http://adeniranfam..com/2014/12/photo-sen-ndoma-egbas-son-shows-off-his.html

Again Why wont any politician in this country steal money? grin
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
timpaker:
The dude has got some real timepiece there. Apart from the Frank Muller watch (which is priced for about 35k) all others are nothing. I'll take him more serious when he displays a Hublot (big bang ceramic titanium), AP Royal, and a fossil....and btw Rolex is cliché.
*clears throat*
I never knew you knew watches too. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by timpaker(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
laykorn:

*clears throat*
I never knew you knew watches too. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
I use to be a watch freak. But truly, watches na fashion oooo cheesy
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
timpaker:
I use to be a watch freak. But truly, watches na fashion oooo cheesy
Now you're a word freak. cheesy
Awesome!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by timpaker(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
laykorn:

Now you're a word freak. cheesy
Awesome!
Ayamlaykorn
word freak ke? AyamTimpaker grin
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
who cares?
Re: Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches by mikolo80: 12:35am On Dec 22, 2014
axortedbabe:
my friemd shutup n gum ur assz on several sits if u dunno wat 2say,which fans wey him dey gather,chelsea abi na athletico madrid...mtheww
the ones wen go vote for am on feb14 of course abi r u a learner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m / Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.