Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message (27187 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by koikoi2(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
It is only God who can install a president. All d sai Buhari will not translate to anything gud except God has chosen him in heaven but in this case it's Jonathan dat heaven has chosen.

We Nigerians can decide to chose Buhari but God has not chosen him.

God's decision is final.

Many heads will roll again in 2015,

The dogs and d baboons will be soaked in blood again in 2015 but at d end Jonathan will be d president.

God can allow many fo*lish ppl in d north to die just for Goodluck to be d president of this country.

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Ebukaokeke5: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dat's d way it goes,Northern bros,thumbs up 4 u.Buhari on d win come 2015.
Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by StOla: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
koikoi2:
It is only God who can install a president. All d sai Buhari will not translate to anything gud except God has chosen him in heaven but in this case it's Jonathan dat heaven has chosen.

God's decision is final.

The dogs and d baboons will be soaked in blood again in 2015 but at d end Jonathan will be d president.

God can allow many fo*lish ppl in d north to die just for Goodluck to be d president of this country.

GEJ till 2019

God does not install a President, in a democracy people elect a President.

2 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Change2015(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
laurel03:
jona jona jona pls dont waste ur money on north and southwest they will not vote for you

Please let him bring the stolen money, we go take am buy shoe. But vote for him, God forbid.

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Amanwulu1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dis hausas are better dan some ppl o! Despite having d vp and speaker yet they aren't satistied bt I see some ppl celebrate vp CANDIDATE. Inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by omokab: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
lawrsmith:
since everybody is supporting his own region like u said which is also verisimiltude.my question is why are we insisting on this one nigeria when it is obvious that this ellusion called "one Nigeria" is not working? is not better we disband this unholy marriage called Nigeria? since 1914 Nigerians has being struggling to cement this union but to no avail.must we all die in the course of keep this hallucinatary ambition alife? even we here in Nairaland,all our comments in every national issues is tribalistical.it is clear that we Nigerians does not love our brothers from other region.if not why are we the ruled still tribalized our comment in every national issues?
yes you are right but if you look at most of the comment is mostly base on political not of general hatred.To be sincere their are people that their own is to see negative things about others but never see positive in what they are doing.As you can see day in day out there is interrelationship marriage between yoruba,and ibo,Hausa and yoruba ibo and hausa and others.To me I don't believe in separation because is not easy to break up one day.What is really causing most of this proplems is lack of good leaders and their selfish interest.They are the one that will push their tribe against others to gain what they are looking for.If you go round the country especially in south west you will see all the tribes in Nigeria leaving amicably.As am talking to you right now am in south east enjoying my life with a lot of ibo as a frtiends.What we should try to do is not to allow our leadrers to use us against each others.If you think Buari is good vote for him likewise if you think Jonathan is the best candidate vote for him but not base on religion or tribal sentiment.Thank you

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by koikoi2(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
StOla:

God does not install a President, in a democracy people elect a President.

whatever happens here on earth has already happened in heaven. God can install u as president in heaven before u can be installed on earth.

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by abdul01(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
dcaliph:
If South South and South East are supporting their own fanatically, what stops the North from doing same?
Why are Amechi and Rochas refered to as traitors? GEJ should know that you can‘t have your cake and eat it. He started this religious and tribal politics and he must play it to the end.

When he was calling APC and amala and ewedu party, he did‘t know that statement delivered the South West to APC.

When he was calling APC a muslim party and made CAN an organ of PDP and allowing this aide to call him “JESUS“, he didn‘t know that delivered the muslims to APC.

When he is telling the south not to vote a noutherner and allowing Asari to insult the North, he did‘nt know that he was telling the northerners that “IF YOU DON‘T VOTE FOR YOUR OWN, WHO WILL?“.

Now only the south and the east are supporting him, he is crying Tribalism and religion. HE MUST PLAY THE TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS CARD TO THE END.

THOSE WHO ARE WITH HIM MORE THAN THAN THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST HIM.

THEN WHY HE CON DEY FEAR??

God bless u jare!

I always wonder why is it that if a northern group or groups say(s) something it is always reported as 'NORTH said this or that', whereas if a southern group does the same or even worse (like d recent case of APGA, asari, edwin clark n co) it is never reported as 'SOUTH say they will vote for Jonathan', or as if it's a consensus amongst them. This is despite the fact that there are much more ppl in the north than south(excluding SW) with many tribes n different ideologies.
We have to be just to the North and stop this behavior.

2 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Montaque(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
AMINDA:
Everything said in this report are comments from the President's aide and members of the PDP. This is another attempt by PDP and Vanguard to cause hatred in order to ensure maximum support in their only stronghold. It will backfire again as it always has.
its true bro. Sule lamido said something like this when the central mosque kano was attacked.
Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Yeske2(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
dcaliph:
If South South and South East are supporting their own fanatically, what stops the North from doing same?
Why are Amechi and Rochas refered to as traitors? GEJ should know that you can‘t have your cake and eat it. He started this religious and tribal politics and he must play it to the end.

When he was calling APC and amala and ewedu party, he did‘t know that statement delivered the South West to APC.

When he was calling APC a muslim party and made CAN an organ of PDP and allowing this aide to call him “JESUS“, he didn‘t know that delivered the muslims to APC.

When he is telling the south not to vote a noutherner and allowing Asari to insult the North, he did‘nt know that he was telling the northerners that “IF YOU DON‘T VOTE FOR YOUR OWN, WHO WILL?“.

Now only the south and the east are supporting him, he is crying Tribalism and religion. HE MUST PLAY THE TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS CARD TO THE END.

THOSE WHO ARE WITH HIM MORE THAN THAN THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST HIM.

THEN WHY HE CON DEY FEAR??
You nailed it, when his aides and minders were playing the ethnic and religious cards, they never knew it could backfire. We call him clueless and they go ranting.

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Adminisher: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
koikoi2:

God's decision is final.

GEJ till 2019

God's annoiting on Jonathan ended in 2014. We actually concede that God wanted him in office to do certain things which a lot of people say he did not do. He has been told that his annoiting has expired and should have chosen any other Nigerian from any tribe to push up within the PDP. What we have now is a manifestation of greed and fear of being jailed for corruption. If we allow him in 2015, he won't leave in 2019 for the same reason he is not leaving now and everyone knows it and some people are ready o pay the supreme sacrifice and burn the country if he does not. That is why I am actually very worried for him. His future does not look too bright at the moment.

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Caseless: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
We will wait for those Northerners to continue to unmask themselves completely.

We all know the reasons behind this their blind agitation but we are firm and ready.........Nigeria must go back to the drawing table else there will never be peace.
sms!
Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
FotherMucker:

The balkanization of any country involves a great deal of bloodshedding. You think its possible to peacefully and quietly split? Isnt Ukraine a recent example?

Have not have enough blood already?
Why do we need more and for what?
The root of our problem is mistrust among the nationalities that make up Nigeria!

The ethnic divide is real, why do we keep denying it?
Let us sit down and fashion out the kind of government that is suitable for us as Africans.
If we cant agree, then let us go our ways.

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rawani:

Don't be a hypocrite.

I amnot sir.

Asari was only reacting to the threats from the North.

It is on record that he mentioned the dates and personalities who issued threats from the north and argued that nobody arrested those people.

2 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by rhymz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
The kind of support I see around Buhari is a very very dangerous type, it has come to the level of using threats and force. I have always maintained that a character like Buhari is very dangerous and divisive, we are yet to get to the elections and already people are going to die just for their support.
A Buhari presidency will usher in violence of preposterous amount, the Yorubas are very crafty set of people, they always like to benefit from situations like this, they sit around and give impetus to imposters in the name of opposition politics, they are here playing voltron for Buhari while surreptitiously positioning themselves to benefit from this scam set up. Buhari and Northerners need to be told in clear terms that they are not the only ones that can unleash violence, if they want violence they will get it any how they want am simple.

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by fx45(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
kendrick9:
who cares wat dis boko harams says..
Gej till 2019
Gej till buhari go school
Its obvious U're advocating a life-presidency for GEJ. Every Diick and Harry knows that school is Haram to Buhari. The few military courses they forced him to take while in the army was Haram.... He failed ALL!

3 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by ojsmscom(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
FOR HOW LONG WILL I TELL THESE NOTHERNERS?

SO LONG AS OIL REMAIN OUR MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME,YOU WILL NEVER HAVE IT RIGHT,FORGET THAT YOU INSTIGATED BOKO HARAM TO DISTABILIZE THE SOUTHERNERS, ANY MORE NOTHERN PREDIDENT,NO MORE DRILLING OF OIL,WHICH MEANS NO MORE ALLOCATION TO ANY STATE OF THE FEDERATION WHICH ENTAILS MORE AND MORE AND MORE ALAMAJIRIIS DO YOU SEE WHY YOU HAVE TO CALM DOWN FOR W WHILE AND MEANWHILE,HOLD YOUR EAR VERY WELL,

ANY MORE TIME YOU PEOPLE(THE NOTHERNERS COME TO TAKE POWER BY FORCE,WE WILL DEVIDE BY FORCE)

3 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by blaqoracle: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
BYE BYE NIGERIA.. AFTER 2015 , WE CAN NEVER BE ONE
you will die and nigeria will continue to wax stronger.

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Eziachi: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
If the issues raised is true, I cannot say that am slightly surprised.
You idiots started this mindless jingoism of betraying a brother and the rest of the nonsense like Rochas is a sell out, alhaji Ngige or malam Okorocha etc.
This is likely to be one of those made up stories but a good lesson nevertheless.

2 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by fx45(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Scatterboss:
Ameachi and Rochas are traitors for supporting APC and Buhari. S. Lamido is a hero for supporting GEJ. Rochas is a bad man for decamping to APC, but Peter Obi is a hero for decamping to PDP. Buhari is a bigot for being a Muslim, but GEJ is a saint for being a Christian and making political statement in Church.

APC are Amala people, Awolowo party, Janja..weed e.t.c but you still want the Yorubas to vote for you. All Northerners are cow, Boko haram, illiterate but you still want those boko haram to vote for you. ACN (a so called Yoruba party) are slaves for forming alliance with CPC ( So called Aboki Party), but APGA are heroes and boss for endorsing GEJ and forming alliance with him. We are not fools, we know the true bigot, tribalist, and hypocrites in Nigeria.
Trust me 2015 will surely mark the end of Nigeria. Its inevitable and its becoming glaring now. I sincerely hope U'll continue to enjoy Ur romance and new-found love with the North when its all said and done. I can't wait for the pullout... I just can't wait for 2015
Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Eziachi: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
koikoi2:
So the same god of yours installed Buhari in 1984? That god killed Yar Adua in order to install Jonathan I suppose.

How does your god does, switch the ballot boxes?

God's decision is final.
Many heads will roll again in 2015.
Make sure you roll out your own head first.

Did your god tell you this through email or text messages?

GEJ till 2019
Now you are more mad than your god.

2 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Eziachi: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
fx45:

Trust me 2015 will surely mark the end of Nigeria. Its inevitable and its becoming glaring now. I sincerely hope U'll continue to enjoy Ur romance and new-found love with the North when its all said and done. I can't wait for the pullout... I just can't wait for 2015
How did you make that out? Trust you, you said?

2 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by BotherMleeper(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
noblezone:

Have not have enough blood already?
Why do we need more and for what?
The root of our problem is mistrust among the nationalities that make up Nigeria!

The ethnic divide is real, why do we keep denying it?
Let us sit down and fashion out the kind of government that is suitable for us as Africans.
If we cant agree, then let us go our ways.

And who, praytell, created the ethnic divide, feeds off it, nourishes it and bandy it about? Our leaders!

And sadly GEJ is doing the most harm in this.

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by fx45(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Eziachi:
How did you make that out? Trust you, you said?
I sincerely hope U won't be caught napping... Never in the history of Nigeria have we seen the type of gang-up engineered against one man like we're experiencing today. U can choose to believe the truth and U can also choose to flow with the propaganda machine. Let me state it categorically that if by any misadventure, Jonathan doesn't get re-elected, things are going to fall apart. We will return favour for a favour. I will state it categorically that nobody, I repeat nobody will be allowed to lift even a barrell of crude oil out of the Niger-Delta and the South-East under the Nigerian state as presently constituted. It will never happen and that will mark the beginning of the end. U can bookmark this page for reference purposes. Do not say that I, Fx45 didn't warn U.

My dear Sir, the handwriting is all over the wall... U either choose to read and ready Urself or pretend it won't happen and get caught up in the crossfire. A word is enough for the wise. Thank U

2 Likes

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by aurenflani: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
oghaleEfe:
It is not about the south or the north it is about the personality involve. Even in the south Buhari is the preferred choice. Jonathan thinks only about Ijaw. Only Ijaws benefitted from GEJ, not the entire south

True talk!
Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
The last paragraph
The President was said to have assured northern governors that he would fulfill the promises he made to them during his 2011 campaign, but it could not be established whether that would be before or after the next election

Same applies to SW, SE, SS in his 2011 election and of recent Ekiti people in his campaign for Fayose.

Hope those relying on assumption that Jonathan will perform if elected next should take a rethink. This man is a verified person known not to kept to agreements ask labour unions, governors/senators, PDP of 2010/2011, etc
Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
All those na shallo - thank God the Middle beltans are better informed now

Even if PDP wants to buy votes up north, its just to get them to deliver their zones and come for the goodies...
GEJ is winning this one BIG TIME else our oil production will come to a halt (not one drop - it's no threat)
Lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by nagoma(m): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Elan83:
wot're u insinuatin?
The last but one paragraph summarizes it all. read again Sir.

''This is intolerance of the highest order and negates the tenets of democracy. It is important for the Governor's party, the PDP, which has been professing political tolerance, to call the emerging little dictator to order before he destroys the state in a fit of primaeval rage,''
Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Adminisher: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2014
koikoi2:

whatever happens here on earth has already happened in heaven. God can install u as president in heaven before u can be installed on earth.

This is an unnecessary cyclical argument. God made Jonathan president even Buhari knows that. God has decided to REMOVE Jonathan using our worldly democratic system and there is nothing anybody can do about it. The same helplessness that the Yaradua family felt watching their Dad and husband fading away for Jonathan to assume office is the same type of helplessness that Jonathan will feel as power is removed from him and given to Buhari.
Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by Adminisher: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Gabbysky:
All those na shallo - thank God the Middle beltans are better informed now

Even if PDP wants to buy votes up north, its just to get them to deliver their zones and come for the goodies...
GEJ is winning this one BIG TIME else our oil production will come to a halt (not one drop - it's no threat)
Lolzzzzzz

You type this thing in a frenzy and end in fiendish laugh which betrays unnecessary bitterness. The middle belt is no more for Jonathan. The PDP governors there are old corrupt and on election day will not achieve much. Buhari does not even need a route through the middle belt to win the presidency anyway. As for your oil please speak for yourself. Kalabaris have oil, Nembe people have oil, Ekulama people have oil, Gbaramatu people have oil, Itsekiri and so on. Our major fields are offshore anyway and nobody exports oil without the federal navy which market is failing everyday anyway and would soon come down to $40.
Re: North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message by bonechamberlain(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
kingthreat:

Hasn't the South ruled for many years as well as the North. What have the southerners brought you?
u must be among those that schooled in France for u to say the south has ruled for many years. for ur information the south have ruled Nigeria for not more than 16 yrs in our 53 yrs of existence as a country do the maths. the north put this country in this comatose state it is in and u people want a Southerner to come and repair destruction of more than three decades in four years. destruction caused by the north. the south must continue to lead this country until sanity returns to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olonishakin Commissions NAF Headquarters Complex (Photos) / Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi / Court Orders Kwara Government To Stop Demolishing Of Saraki’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.