Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Do People Prefer Christmas Chicken To Any Other Kind Of Meat For Christmas? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do People Prefer Christmas Chicken To Any Other Kind Of Meat For Christmas? (1480 Views)

Pictures Of How A Nairalander Helped With Christmas Chicken / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? / Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Prefer Christmas Chicken To Any Other Kind Of Meat For Christmas? by MATEX30: 4:52am On Dec 21, 2014
Have you ever take note of the prevalent "Christma Chicken Culture" that is a little kinda predominant in the world today especially in Nigeria?

I have taken time out to question some people and majorly made me to understand that "Christmas chicken" is just too peculiar and awesome to be neglected, in fact business owners that are in the agriculture/farming field as confirmed their own increase in total sale of animal products and livestck during the season and majorly it is "Chicken".

Now i keep wondering why not any other kind of Livestock Meat?

Why chicken? Little do we know this small annual practice a grown to become a culture among us, i am really amazed and of course am happy (as a farmer it's a time to rejoice).

My Own Opinion is that basically, it's a normal thing people kinda prefer chicken because it's delicious, small body weight, kinda cheap compare to bigger livestock like pigs, cow and the likes.
But whatsoever the reason maybe..., it is of huge benefits to livestock farmers like me.

But i would love to hear form you guys what you really think about this "Christmas Chicken Culture"?

You can join the conversation at - http://greenhealthyfarm..com/2014/12/seasons-greeting-why-do-people-prefer-chicken-meat-for-christmas-than-other-kind-of-animal-protein.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? / Dark And Milk Chocolate Bars Now Available / Moving House Sale! Buy Your Kitchen Items At Great Prices!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.