Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer (24434 Views)

40 Things To Do Before You Turn 40, One Woman's Story / : INCREDIBLE! Woman Seen Breastfeeding While Speeding On Motorbike [PHOTO] / INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Babysho(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2014
P
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by lovemaths(f): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2014
This is the kind of stuff we should be seeing on front page. There is ability in disability. This challenges those who have eyes but have no vision.
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Natasha2(f): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2014
wow she's wonderful shocked
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by EternalBeing: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2014
Wow! Impossible?! Yes, impossible is nothing to those that believe. Better things awaits you, read: https://www.nairaland.com/2054822/dont-wait-till-6-strong#29067882
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Agbgift(f): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2014
Wow! shocked God is great!
God Bless her hustle.
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by coreseam: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by BrightEye(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Touching, interesting and inspirational!
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Larrylarex(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2014
Eni ba pa lori a f'irugbon di. A bald man shall be compensated with beard instead, that shows why other organs in her system works in lieu of the eyes yo take good shots
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by seglord22(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2014
It is our see yourself that matters, You wey complete just dey open dat eyes like frog wey no dey see future
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by ekhai(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Blindness and Photography. How is the image focusing is being done? Na question I ask oooo.
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Funjosh(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2014
God is Great.
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Funjosh(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by KLand(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2014
I am not a doubting Thomas. But how is this possible? OP should have included pictures taken by the lady herself, as proofs.
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Wow! Keep doing you ma'am. smiley
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Misogynist2014(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Seen
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Divineluv14(f): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
WOW......Share some of her works
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by truvine(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2014
greatnow:
Plz which school is that?
france of cos grin
greatnow:
Plz which school is that?
france of cos
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by vict505(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2014
God is great!
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2014
UPON JUST SEEING THIS THREAD ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL BLIND WOMAN WITH EXCEPTIONAL GIFT OF PHOTOGRAPHY, I JUST DON'T STOP DANCING. I JUST DON'T QUIT SMILING. I JUST DON'T HALT PRAISING GOD. U NO Y? THE BLIND WOMAN AND I ARE IN THE SAME COMMUNITY OF THE DISABLED. AS A SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON MYSELF, I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY THE INCREDIBLE "LIFE" GOD HAS BESTOWED UPON US.

PLS CHECK MY THREAD ON PERSONS WITH DISABILITY WHICH I CREATED A FORTNIGHT AGO. PLS, DO SHARE WITH US OF PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR PHYSICAL INCAPACITIES BUT WHO DO AMAZING DESPITE THEIR 'DENIALS'.

UR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD ARE REALLY PLEASANT AND SOOTHING, ESPECIALLY TO AN INDIVIDUAL LIKE MYSELF WITH A DISABILITY. THNK U ALL SO MUCH NAIRALANDERS. I APPRECIATE U!

https://www.nairaland.com/2043300/thread-persons-disability
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2014
20pounds:
I did all my schooling with blind persons in my classes. They were more brillant! embarassed embarassed

We dey use our eyes look book and women; they use theirs to create vivid pictures of what they were learning.

THANK U SO MUCH UR WONDERFUL COMMENTS. THANK U SIR
PLS CHECK,
https://www.nairaland.com/2043300/thread-persons-disability
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by lokoloko84(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites. They claim to be religious but they are one of the most useless beings on earth.
Many of them mock persons like these.The reason why the rich despise the poor and even the poor despise themselves. Nigeria is a useless country with different classes,all looking down on one another with pull down syndrome.
Any country that refuses to take Care of persons like these is doomed.
I congratulate her
But you are one the lucky few out there.
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by living2013(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2014
May our good lord strengthen her the more
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by TheAlchemist: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Never let the reality of your circumstances constrain your dreams. This is a very inspiring story.
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by LORDI(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2014
GOD bless this woman.
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by greatnow: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2014
truvine:

france of cos grin
france of cos
lolz....here in congo we know france as name of a country and not school.....hope you did not school at semper
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by koikoi2(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2014
Great talent. Where are d sample pictures?
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by adepiero: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2014
first meaningful and insightful story I've read on NL in a long while smiley

This story really touched me. how I wish all the beggars in this country could take this bold step instead of being a liability to the economy undecided

May God bless you abundantly Taiwo.
Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by rocgirl: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2014
That decision; never to be held back by her 'disabilty', daring to dream and having it accomplished is..so..inspiring!

1 Like

Re: Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer by deebrain(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Impossibility is nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.