Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Using Social Bookmarking For Blog Advertising - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Social Bookmarking For Blog Advertising (504 Views)

Little-known Way To Make Money Using Social Media / Branding Yourself As A Celebrity Or Public Figure In Nigeria Using Social Media / Should I Ban My Staff From Using Social Media At Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Social Bookmarking For Blog Advertising by vicbon14(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Social bookmarking is one of the growing trends on the internet, they are becoming more and more popular as the day goes by because they are one of the greatest places to share your bookmarks and everybody will get access to it from their computers, at the same time you can as well post your link to your blog.

There are more than fifty social bookmarking sites on the internet you can use to link your blog. For example Digg, Digo, Blue Dot, del.ico.us just to mention few of them that are used on daily basis. Each of them has its own rules and regulation when you want to post a link, so I advised you go through it before posting your links

Social bookmarking is not as targeted as other forms of advertising, it may take a longer time before getting result but it is a good way to bring your blog to the notice of people. It may also bring in people who may have discovered your blog through other means.

Since it does not give you the opportunity to know who is seeing or not seeing your blog, it is better you keep track of visitors coming to your blog to know who are linked to your site through social bookmarking site for this will help you to discover how efficient the social bookmarking is to your blog.
Re: Using Social Bookmarking For Blog Advertising by websofttutorial: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Nice Social bookmarking is the best way to increase unique and organic traffic. thanks for sharing this. Give a look at my blog post on high pr social bookmarking sites list.

(1) (Reply)

Information Marketing(i.m.i.s) / Stop Loosing Money To Booker: Join Come Lets Reason Together / Where To Get Used Phones In Bulk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.