Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

GOTV Unfair Marketing Strtategy! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / GOTV Unfair Marketing Strtategy! (939 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOTV Unfair Marketing Strtategy! by Oluwawapelumi(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Marketing is a way to make people aware of products,goods and services. I walked into a GoTV retail outlet with the aim of purchasing the promo pack of NGN2,900,to my surprise,the sales agent demanded for NGN4,500. Surprisingly,I asked for the reason why it's like that and he gave me the following breakdown.
GoTV-2,900
Antenna-1,600
Total=4,500
I was embarassed and broken hearted that we still have marketers like this in business.
I term this act as deceptive,cunny and unfair to all concerned.

1 Like

Re: GOTV Unfair Marketing Strtategy! by chidekings(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Oluwawapelumi:
Marketing is a way to make people aware of products,goods and services. I walked into a GoTV retail outlet with the aim of purchasing the promo pack of NGN2,900,to my surprise,the sales agent demanded for NGN4,500. Surprisingly,I asked for the reason why it's like that and he gave me the following breakdown.
GoTV-2,900
Antenna-1,600
Total=4,500
I was embarassed and broken hearted that we still have marketers like this in business.

hia,heart broken, cus of a mere decoder.
what stops u from walking out of the shop the way u entered it
Re: GOTV Unfair Marketing Strtategy! by Treyknowles(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2014
I av been seeing dis msgs abt Gotv on nairaland,but to be honest dey made it clear dat d gotv decoder was only reduced to 2;900 nt d whole package
Re: GOTV Unfair Marketing Strtategy! by sam2020(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Even me i was surprise when i heard the advert on radio, i went to their office to buy only to hear different price, #4500.00.what a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOTV Unfair Marketing Strtategy! by ceejay80s(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2014
Oluwawapelumi:
GoTV-2,900
Antenna-1,600
Total=4,500
is it by force to buy antenna?
Tell them u dont need the antenna, atleast u should have 1 antenna that u've been using at home and it works with the gotv decorder
Re: GOTV Unfair Marketing Strtategy! by nymphomaniac(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
poor marketing strategy....though I guess they will always say T's and C's apply

1 Like

Re: GOTV Unfair Marketing Strtategy! by ib22003(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oluwawapelumi:
GoTV-2,900
Antenna-1,600
Total=4,500

imagine Gun 2900, Bullet 1600

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Used Clean Blackberry Bold 5 @N14000 Each. / Playstation3 For Sale With Two Games Or Swap With Blackberry Z10 sold / Clean HP Dv6 Intel Corei7, 1.2g Vram, 8gb Ram #SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.