Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,029 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals (35806 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by abbey4christ(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Team Chioma
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by aragon4realz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
it's a lie oh...
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Naavah(f): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
I was here
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
ok o
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Vince77(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
LaurelP:
I love that Dakore girl ehn
I would have wanted to marry her
Seriously...she's just ahhh

I thought i was the only one o! cheesy
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by pressplay55: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
nice one
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by clemz85(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
and most of them most time plays
noble role
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by tartar9(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
where is toto dick?:-/
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Alhkerimu(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
WHY MERCY JOHNSON NO DE INSIDE THEM. OYA REMOVE RITA AND PUT MERCY JOHNSON FOR THERE
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by merits(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
trash
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
in France wetin concern.... #watching Merlin season 10
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by waternogeteneny: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Genevieve Nnaji

This Diva deserve this whole page alone.

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Olypeppy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
They just know how to play their game and they probably have Phds in keeping secrets.....love them anyway....

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by ladygogo: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
The only actress i can vouch for is chioma chukwuka. undecided
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Ilekeh(f): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mtchewwww
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by link2jude(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
lalasticlala:
In an industry filled with scandals, husband snatching, sexual promiscuity, and reckless life styles, it's worthy to note that some few actresses still conduct themselves in a decent manner.

Controversies and scandals are parts of the entertainment industry. The fact that an actress doesn't have scandals today, doesn't mean she may not have tomorrow.

Here is a list of top Nollywood actresses with little or no scandals.

1 DAKORE EGBUSON-AKANDE
Dakore has never been associated with any scandal even when she was single. The only man that was always seen with her then was her husband who was her fiance then. Dakore has been able to create a positive image for herself.

2 CHIOMA CHUKWUKA-AKPOTA
Chioma has a good girl image. She is a born again too. Chioma is scandal free. The only time she attracted much press attention was at the maiden edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search- Celebrity Edition, where some fans bashed her for her attitude towards Muma G, and also when she was reported to have engaged in war of words with one journalist in an aircraft after one of the editions of AMAA held in Bayelsa. Though, AY later defended the actress.

3 SOLA ASEDEKO
Sola is another Yoruba actress with little or no scandals.

4 DAMILOLA ADEGBITE
The Tinsel star actress is scandal free. She has been able to carry herself well despite her beauty. Although some people questioned why she allowed herself to be impregnated by a Ghanaian actor without being properly married, but that didn't generate any scandal.

5 RITA DOMINIC
Rita has a positive image for herself. Rita conducts herself in a decent manner and as such has been able to stay off scandals.

6 KATE HENSHAW.
Kate has no scandals. Even her separation from her British ex hubby didn't generate scandals.

7 UFUOMA EJINOBOR
Ufuoma hasn't been associated with any scandal. The only time she had little negative press was when she had a problem with the convoy of a top politician in Lagos.

8 STEPHANIE OKEREKE-LINUS
The very stunning actress has been without scandals for years now. She only got some little scandal when she filed for divorce against her ex, Iloanusi, and when she was rumoured to have had a little misunderstanding with co actress, Genevieve Nnaji over access to the presidency.
Of course that could have been a hoax.

9 OMONI OBOLI
Omoni has less or no scandal. The only time she had little scandal was when her name was allegedly mentioned in the adulterous mess of Ruke Amata's wife.

10 DORIS SIMEON
Pretty Doris has little scandals. She had little scandal following her separation from hubby, Daniel, in which she was indicted in a leaked email. But Doris has a good heart as she was able to handle her divorce maturely without running down her ex hubby and Stella Damasus, who was alleged to have caused the separation.

11 OMOTOLA JOLADE EKEINDE
Omotola is not seen any how at events. She rarely makes public appearances and that has helped her image. Omotola has less scandals to her name.
She had scandals just twice. First was when she featured featured in the film "The Prostitute" where she was said to had gone Unclad as her bosoms were shown in the film. It caused much controversies then but Omotola defended herself and said they used another lady to act that particular part. Her hubby was behind her and defended her too.
Then came another scandal that she went to meet one Wale in London, who was her lover.
But the said Wale later turned out to be her cousin as the actress said.

12 NGOZI EZEONU
Ngozi has been off scandals for years. The only time she had little scandal was when she was alleged to have had problems in her marriage.

13 QUEEN NWOKOYE
Queen hasn't been associated with any scandal in the industry.

14 MARY REMMY-NJOKU

The pretty actress married to Iroko TV boss, Jason Njoku is another scandal free actress.

Written By: lalasticlala

Do you agree with the list?
Who shouldn't be on this list?

Rita pls marry me

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by abdulnabdul: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Why is tonto dike nt on d list?afterall u said little or no scandals grin [size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Cossy orjiakor nko
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by expozey(f): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
@ Op. Being following your write-ups for quite some time and I must say this is the poorest I've seen.

Scandal-free actresses. The only scandal she's had was _______, or she's been involved in only two scandals. How then are they scandal free?

These comments have nothing to do with the actresses' personal lives(not my cup of tea) ; just saying that this article falls far short of op's standard.

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Poddy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
januzaj:
decency is not by scandals...must of dem might be badder than tonto dikeh....
catch yah
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Sampunk(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Viktoh:
Wae maheeda grin
Lol......... I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by M4gunners: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
miraclewonder:
#team chioma chukwuka#
Gbam that girl na wife material.

1 Like

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by tolexy007(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
where is afro candy....
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
I USED TO CRUSH ON DAKORE,SHES JUST TOO PRETTY!
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by motherlode: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chroma is my favourite @ #2 kiss
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Spadelicious: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
I DON'T KNOW WHAT OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE IS DOING ON THAT LIST.

SHE PRACTICES LESBIANISM, EVEN THOUGH SHE IS MARRIED.

SHES HAS CORRUPTED SO MANY OF THESE INNOCENT STAR STRUCT YOUNG GIRLS WHO FLOCK AROUND HER INTO THIS UNWHOLESOME ACT.

MANY OF THEM TELL THE STORIES AND DETAILS OF THEIR UNSAVOURY ACTS.

I GUESS HER HUSBAND IS TOO BUSY WITH HIS BLEACHING CREAMS TO MIND. I HEAR HE NO LONGER MAKES ENOUGH MONEY TO CATER FOR HIS FAMILY SO HE IS FORCED TO RUSH TO OMOTOLAS DEFENCE EACH TIME ANY SCANDAL BREAKS AROUND HER.
OMOTOLA KNOWS SHE'S BEEN PLAYING AROUND FOR YEARS, WITH BOTH MALES AND FEMALES.

ALL THE WHITEWASHING IN THE WORLD WILL NOT CHANGE WHAT SHE IS. ONE LIFE FOR THE PUBLIC, ANOTHER DIRTIER LIFESTYLE IN PRIVATE.

2 Likes

Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by deebrain(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
olamydey:
#Team Dakore# kiss

seconded
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by happyzed0(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by Agybabe(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
#Team Dakore Egbuson. Too bad I haven't been seeing her on screen. I miss her acts.

When Nija films still be film...hmmm
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by obontami: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
dakore and queen all d way d rest na wash
Re: Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals by dharay99: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mumu 0p, u call dat decent huh angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole Celebrates Igboho, Sanyeri, Others With Trbal Marks (Photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 / “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.